EPX Riddle - $500 Prize

[Disclaimer: I find this picture both hilarious and cringey at the same time]

Hello user,

I want to play a game.

I've been working on a new feature for EthPhoenix in conjunction with the other madmen and fools that make up the developer team. Instead of using a countdown, or blithely going "oh here you go, here's a new thing", I thought I'd instead build a bit of hype by offering a prize via a riddle.

The rules are simple. Crack my puzzle, and receive 0.7 Ether in a wallet along with the details announcing our new work. It's then up to you to decide whether to release the news straight away or sit on it for a few days.

The prize money has already been moved into its wallet from the EPX marketing fund: etherscan.io/tx/0x9a735759eb0f68a1c5e0a3a8334ce19eee8d9d3e92ec8663146398910594247b

The final clue will come out at some point in the next 24 hours (likely earlier), and I'll be announcing when it's all out in the wild. You've got some work to do before then.

Good luck, and thanks for reading.

Attached: 1520778941293.png (1410x794, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@cbther/south-korea-bans-crypto-pyramid-schemes-3a387b216689
ethphoenix.com)
pyrmex.com).
ethphoenix.io/coins.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is not a hint, Korea just banned pyramids

medium.com/@cbther/south-korea-bans-crypto-pyramid-schemes-3a387b216689

this IS NOT A HINT

Attached: high8.jpg (1024x683, 242K)

Where do I start the puzzle?

Hows that hi doing lol

Sorry, I ment how is that UI doing? Why did the eth in contract go down? Why is the stats page not in eth units?

The most obvious one is currently on the Stats page. There are pieces littered around the site, PyrMex, Twitter and so on.

Some things are red herrings. Things which are emphasised more than once are worth remembering.

Note: once I release the final hint into the wild, I'll begin a timer. The longer it takes for the hive mind to crack the riddle, the more money I'll pump into the prize wallet.

Not the thread for this, man. ;)

sorry, this isn't the answer to the riddle :(

You fucked up.

well, 3D confirmed not the answer thats for sure

I have no idea what you jokers are talking about. Can someone just give me a tl;dr on this shit?

I'll copy-paste the OP from yesterdays thread on this. I did not write this.

"The EthPhoenix Developers (ethphoenix.com) are offering a ~$500 reward for solving a puzzle related to the announcement of new feature they are planning to release for their Ethereum dApp.

The puzzle appears to be partly cryptographic in nature and partly literary, and the clues are spread across the EthPhoenix dApp ecosystem (e.g. pyrmex.com).

If you're a puzzle solver who likes a good mystery, this treasure hunt might be up your alley. Hints and other clues can be found on the Ethphoenix twitter and on the discord. You can find both by going to the main page at ethphoenix.io

good luck and happy hunting. OH, and the 500$ is just the tip of the money iceberg. Prepare for a new era in crypto."

Fucking quints? Really? In THIS thread?

NEW CLUE JUST DROPPED

CHECK THE TOP OF THE PAGE AND REFRESH
ethphoenix.io/coins.html

what does it meme?

Yea, your right... temper checked!

And bump

OK, But I meant, give me all the clues up to this point, and I'll just solve it for you guys

Or you could look for them yourself? ;)

With that said, there's something close to a compendium currently being assembled in the #the_conspiracy channel on our Discord which I'm watching with no small measure of entertainment.

All pyramids are already banned dumbass. It doesn't matter - this isn't clearly a pyramid or not, it can't be shut down and we aren't all Korean.

I ... user...

Bump

It's certainly worth trying to find this egg, user. $500 bucks is well and good but the real prize might be what you open when you find the key. You could be first in to whatever the 'New' thing is and cosolidate a position before letting others know or they find out.

THAT could be worth a lot! And it costs nothing to try. on second thought...don't look. Better chance for me to win if you don't.

>mfw we are going to be looking back at this in two years while drink lambos on a Jovian moon base bought entirely on div alone from one EPX wallet

Attached: 1457854051890.jpg (720x720, 61K)

norse, just give me the money daddy.

I am going to be the *worst* father when it comes to giving pocket money. My kids will be BEGGING me to just mow the fucking lawn for once.

Can't make sense of it!