Why do normies always want to drink this when almost anything else is better...

Why do normies always want to drink this when almost anything else is better? Is there any cocktail that is more shit-tier?

I used to work in a tourist bar in Miami. I think it's just an accessible drink they think is fun when in a warm climate/on vacation.

why so critical? :o(

old fashioned is ultimate shit-tier

Because it's delicious and refreshing

Water & Lime is a classic virgin cocktail. I don't know what your deal with it is.

Old fashioned is fucking great so you can go fuck yourself.

Spotted the numale, go drink your appletinis

Says the guy whose drink has a cherry in it.

False. I prefer blue berry and an orange.

What do you drink bub? Only IPA's like some faggot ?

>soda water, lime, mint, cane syrup, rum

I don't see a problem with the mojito. But it is a Florida/summertime elsewhere drink

a good mojito is pretty good! if it's too sweet it's horrible but that's the same with any cocktail

I drink single malt and you wear a fedora.

False. I don't wear hats.

palomas are the best girly drink

the fact that you keep saying "false" tells me you wear two at a time, for ultimate sperging.

I'll continue to enjoy my old fashioned in nice bars. Enjoy your fruity drink faggot.

Literally every bar makes that hipster fag shit. You're not special and that drink sucks almost as much as your life.

The Hunchback is worse, Ketchup, Bourbon, and Cokeacola.

>bub
Based Wolverine

no meme drinks allowed. the hunchback and the old fashioned are the only meme drinks in the universe.

My life is pretty dank. I spend a month a year in Boston, most of my time in New Orleans, and go to university in the other time.

You sound angry, is it because your life is shit? Wanna talk about it?

>projecting

Not projecting. I'm here if you need any help. We can talk about the great meals I enjoy? Maybe we can talk about the highly regarded restaurants in New Orleans, that I frequent.

What fly over are you from?

that's looking much like an hybrid between caipirinha (lime wedge) and mojito (mint).
by the way, shitty ingredients and shitty dosage make mojito one of the most easy-to-rape long drink

go back to robot

Oh. Well, I guess those aren't metaphors for anal sex.

G&Ts, usually.

>mojito, a cocktail without literally any weirdo ingredients
>hipster fag shit

Do you even read?

I am replying to these posts so that you will drop more sweet biographical info.

Is it true that you live in a house?

Yes. Built late 1800s

no, but:
>old fashioned: a cocktail without literally any weirdo ingredients
>hipster fag shit

>upset at the realization that he is a hipster

>muddling a lump of sugar with few dashes of angostura
>huhuhu what a crazy stuff DUDE!!!

>intentionally going for the outdated, 2deep4u "this is what cark gable drank while on holidays" boring shit
>I'm just a regular guy, brah, chill

drink a John Collins wich is the same drink by around two hundred years
>okay, cool

drink an old fashioned wich is the same drink by around two hundred years
>muh outdated shit

fuck off you delusional shitlord

Maybe if Don Draper drank John Collins your exchange would have gonne differently

Don Draper is the protagonist of the TV show Mad Men, he's a suave motherfucker in the 60s who wears a fedora and drinks old fashioned. A lot of youngsters try to emulate him, maybe the other guy assumes you're one of them

>cocktails
Absolute hipster shit. Just drink vodka.

this is probably a weird notion for you but people should just drink what they like

>wasting a bartender's time for a gay grandpa drink that tastes like stupid shit
fuck you

this board needs to be cleansed, you autistic fucks are literally crying over mojitos.

>talking about normies
>criticizing them for liking a drink

You're such a sad small man. And autistic. Very autistic.

>bartender's time
>not a waste in any case
nice waste of trips, angry kiddo

this guy pairs vape juices with his hot pockets

i'm enjoying the show. never drank a "true" mojito in my life tho

>putting fruit in an old fashioned

When will this meme die

Because I don't hate myself enough to put shit that tastes like pure alcohol bottles you buy in supermarkets or pharmacies for less money in my mouth. Also because I live in a tropical region I start craving lemony shit everywhere for some reason.

It's like drinking good juice AND getting drunk with it - two birds with one stone.

Give me something else yummy and I'll change my opinion. Calling me hurr durr weak ass pussy muh feels won't change it either. I'm not gonna stop enjoying myself just because it makes your fragile masculinity, superiority complex and traditionalism shatter.

If you wanna drink straight raw alcohol I respect that. Kind of wish I could do that actually because it's usually cheaper. We can both can go have a good time, you drinking your alcohol that I don't care, I drinking my alcohol that you shouldn't also care.

Just kidding, I haven't drank in months. Had a bad trip last time with meds. Never again.

now this is entertaining. annoying before but funny when someone gets this worked up