Instant noodles

Why is American instant noodles so shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQlNv2Au-Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=Bk4XUMWogLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's still salt

not worthy of a response because your image does not include Japan, the inventors of instant noodles itself.

americans eat bland shit and are scared at the mere concept of flavor

Actually it's the contrary. American food in general is so filled with artificial flavouring that most Americans cannot taste subtle flavours.

Why is American [insert food item] so shit?

Why are weebs so shit at life?

those all look the same to me. I don't get it. It's instant noodles. We can order any brand we want in America.

Maruchan vs Nissan

Do you like the softer touch or the regular?

HOYT

Ever since watching this I can't eat instant noodles anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQlNv2Au-Lg

Am I overreacting?

Overreacting or not it's good to not eat them. For me it was the heaps of sodium in them.

It's instant noodles, they are shit in every country.

This. They're the bare minimum of what can qualify as food.

desu slower release of carbs sounds breddy gud to me.

wtf i hate instant noodles now

Whats harmful about high sodium intake? You're forced to drink more water....?? I can only see this being bad for fat people with high blood pressure.

Did this dude just lube the brick up and slide it in whole? Chew a bit, god damn.

Is...is that wrong?

Instant noodles in general are pretty shite m8. Don't just make a burger bashing thread when all instant noodles are absolutely garbage. Just makes us look like an arse.

So our bare minimum requirement for food is far lower than everywhere else?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bk4XUMWogLs

This. American bread is like cake.

>claims they dont have nobility
>their high class makes everyone eat cake
The ironing

Made in the USA

I've had the Laksa la mian ones and they're good. The noodles are not soaked in fats and the flavouring stuff is a pretty substantial sauce rather than a small packet of salt and shit.

How do other instant noodle types compare in terms of how bad they are for you? Things that are not ramen I mean.

Because fucking up your health by not reading the label is your own damn fault.

Nongshim Black - made in the USA.

>products are made at a company's headquarters

How old are you

Congratulations on your profoundly stupid post and all the attention it receives.

God damn look at that fucking sodium, and that's half the fucking package.

>servings per pack: 2
>all ratings by single serving

I've seen the same trick pulled on various things, usually all on what would normally be considered a single serving, just to make it look less shitty.

You don't have to use the whole packet of seasoning

Exactly. I use half or less. I can't imagine using all of it. That sounds quite disgusting.

Maybe because its the only example listed that isn't Asian? Why is a Japanese hamburger so shit? Same reason.

How can American chips are so boring compared to Japanese chips even though the same Chips Company owns both those chips?

I wonder what MREs look like in the stomach.

According to militaryfags, if you eat only MREs for a week or more, you suddenly feel like you forgot how to take a poop.

>Why is a Japanese hamburger so shit?
I take it you've never been to japan.
The only thing in japan that is awful is foods meant to be spicy.

I have been to Japan, and admittedly I haven't had a burger (since I was warned), though I did have okonomiyaki. Can't say it was horrible, but at least for how much it was hyped, it was pretty meh.

Woah, back it up. Japan has great hamburgers

>Am I overreacting?

yeah, they didn't suggest there was anything actually harmful about eating the noodles, they even said that any results are at all are inconclusive, and the researched himself still eats the damn things

That only happens to the faggots who have shit diets and eating habits and those who forget to drink water.

Its still a product of South Korea even if its manufactured in the US.

Gotta drink water, bro. I ate mres for 3 months straight after we set up a COP with nothing but c-wire. Some of the best turds I've had were MRE shits. Nice, solid, THICK, clean, no wipe.

>Stock Price: W332000
Fucking hell

because you don't go to the asian market and get the good instant noodles. the ones with a veggie pack, seasoning pack, stock pack, and chili oil pack

Made in the USA

That means it is made in the USA

When someone asks where it was made, your answer is?

That's right - Made in the USA

put it in a bowl and its the same

What brands?

Stfu weeb

it's been awhile and it was all written in moon runes so I don't really know about brands, they come in a plastic bowl, with all the packets I mentioned included and cost like a buck at the korean grocery I went to while I was homeless. shit was filling as fuck and tasty to boot, plus no one looks at you sideways for eating ramen in the breakroom. yes I was homeless and working. did day labor which did not pay enough to eat, have a place to sleep and support my drinking habit at the time, so I chose to sleep in parks and under trees and shit, so I could drink.

Two or three times a year, I take a trip down to Toronto and hit up one of the T&T markets. I buy as much important instant noodles I possibly can. It's worth it. Last time, I bought a delicious instant miso ramen from Japan. I hope I can remember the way the packaging looked next time I go.

There's not much around here. There's some MaMa noodles from Thailand, and those are pretty good. There's also a brand that you boil then stir fry, but I don't remember the name.

A few months ago I made the horrible decision to try Walmarts new Great Value brand instant noodles... jesus. I returned the whole pack, they were horrible. So tasteless, and the noodles didn't cook properly and tasted like cardboard.

Fuck, I meant imported. But I guess they're important, too.

If you're a fucking white male, kidney stones.

>If you're a fucking white male
fuck off tumblr

This is the intelligence level of an hourly yuropoor obsession poster.

i think you have it backwards, obsessed friend

Because it doesn't contain MSG.

Also try to make real noodles instead of "instant" shit.

No wipe, eh? That's pretty impressive. Love when I have those.

It's not as bad as Australia's I can tell you that.

In the Australian Ration packs there is always a small tin of cheese, it has the consistency of plastic and clogs you up like you wouldn't believe. The rest of the stuff is okay. But yeah, don't eat the cheese or you might think there's been a negligent discharge when you do actually crap. I always loved the noodles.

B O I L E D
S
T
E
A
K

Gooks did invent instant noodles though, fuccboi.

You are literally too retarded to function

Most of the sodium is in the noodles.

Maruchan baby. Til the day I fucking die

why are UK noodles so based?

MOSburger = shitburger. They are the most disgusting burgers ever.

American manufacturers don't care about quality. They care about speed and uniformity.

>MOS

Worst burger I ever had

>chewing ramen noodles

The ghost of hiroshima sama would feel dishonor on you

And yet you responded.

They all look exactly the same bar Korea

>britcucks

FIRST FOR SHIN RAMYUN IS THE BEST

I have eaten instant noodles from everywhere on this planet. Even the Korean ones are absolutely shit to the good ones from Japan.

are you telling me there is almost 2000 mg of sodium and almost 400 calories in a block of ramen?

I'm assuming that's if you drink the soup

If you don't it's probably dramatically less

arr rook same

are you really surprised

He is one of those guys that look at nissan titans and toyota tundras and think they are japanese trucks. Despite that they were designed for the american market, built in america and sold nowhere else in the world.

Hell you import them into japan and everyone calls them american

POZ NOODLES

Is this the Kino of ramen?

It's "why are" ESL-chan

How can there be any variance in diet if the point is that you have been eating MREs for a week.

That might be true but gook noodles are even less subtle and more artificially flavoured than American ones

Why are

>All food looks gross when being digested
What a revelation

Maybe because you buy shit. You can get Good instant noodles they are just like 1.5 -3 dollars not 15 fucking cents