What's Veeky Forums's favorite gum?

What's Veeky Forums's favorite gum?

semen

Objectively the best gum

Doublemint

>2016
>not chewing sugarless
I mean, kid, I used to enjoy bubblicious back in the day, but you're doing this all wrong.
1. Watermelon? Fucking pleb.
2. Not strawberry
3. Not the best flavor of all which was discontinued, Orange Sherbet.
Fuckin learn how to tie your shoes kid and just get sugarless if even anything at all.

gum is for savages. you look fucking rediculous chewing that shit and I think when people spit it on the ground their tongue should be removed as punishment.

I think you should relax

back in high school, I would stick my used gum on people's hair and they would never notice.
I did it mostly to the dumb weeb kids.

back to the containment board with you

I used to dip and used sugarless gum to help stop.

I still chew the orange kiwi and spearmint gum.

Cheaper than tobacco, and probably won't kill me.

Definitely Trident. It's my go-to. Well priced, keeps its flavor, and minimal packaging.

If I'm going full meme, those Trident Swedish Fish flavor gums are fucking witchcraft. I've had a lot of those "candy flavored gums" and it has always been "oh haha yeah, it kind of tastes like that." That Swedish Fish flavored gum is literally fucking black magic. It tastes exactly 100 percent like the real thing.

I'm just saying, somebody should check their payroll numbers because I'm pretty sure some people were sacrificed to a God in order to make this shit.

>not grape

It's like you want me to make fun of you.

fuck yah

i also like deserts

CHoward Violet.

I don't like the man but I love the gum

skrong contender for bust gum, folks

Winner ITT

Dave?
Travyon??

Anyway for me its wringley's spearmint,the best chewing gum

I love you.

i have an addiction to gum and i don't know why

i bought one of those small gumball machines like pic related and i told myself i'd never buy one again because i ate all the gum in it in one day. i also never spit out my gum, i swallow it.

THEM NIGGAS JUST KILLED MY BROTHER!