Scales silently

Attached: EOS.png (313x313, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

datnoid.com/eos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder: if you're American, you can't hold EOS.

If you do anyway, expect to not get on the mainnet June 1st when they KYC

>network security randomly dies from low network usage
>double pays address randomly

lol dagfaggots

EOS - devs wont 'launch' the block chain.

pajeet coin

Attached: 1520745689489.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Silently kills your Etheruem
Literally the only 100x coin
Will go 10x as soon as Dawn 3.0 is completed

Attached: Ethereum Killer.jpg (841x349, 88K)

Question for you EOS holders... When this coin finally bleeds into worthlessness, if it strikes through zero and goes into negative numbers will you owe that money to EOS' incredible team of visionaries?

Attached: 20180311_195051.jpg (2095x1080, 369K)

Seeing it's an ERC20 token, if it kills ethereum it will have literally played itself.

Why is there never talk about what EOS plans to do and it's just "it will kill this or that"? Is there anything good about this token? All EOS shills say "it will be like X but better, so it will kill it". You ask them how, they repeat "it will be like X but better, so it will kill it". Are they brainlets who don't understand what they put their money into, or paid shills doing a terrible job?

These posts might only be a few cents each, but at the amount that's being pumped they'll be scraping the bottom of "le 1 billion dollar war chest" soon.

>Seeing it's an ERC20 token, if it kills ethereum it will have literally played itself.

It's only an ERC20 pre-dawn 3.0

once mainnet launches it will be a separate blockchain and tokens will be migrated from ethereum to eos

Good. I have not accumulated yet.

user, I know nothing about EOS

please edumacate me here

datnoid.com/eos

Attached: rainpepe.gif (500x343, 518K)

is this true?

>silent because it's still vaporware

>steemit guy makes another pajeetcoin

Color me surprised

Most promising DApp platform IMO to run commercial decentralised applications.
Pushing adoption and real usage by can allowingutilization and compiling of many programming languages, and making quick porting of services running in a standard way.
Price of course reflects the fact that it is still just an ERC token.
However, there is a live testnet and a very active github repo that show the progress made.
Of course, that's only my opinion.
I own some and I work in the IT field so make of that what you want.

Not true, you just can't participate with their tolen sale.
It's most of the time cheaper to get it through exchanges anyway as you can time a dip as entry point instead of just hoping it doesn't crash before distribution at the end of the day..

I can't wait to see the shit storm when thousands of libertarians throw their pampers at the wall upon realizing that EOS is a more centralized, western NEO. Oh, and DApps are going to air drop their tokens to EOS holders and hope that speculators create enough value for their companies to keep working because ICOs are illegal and that's their work around. Developers are going to be lining up to drop ETH for this.

Weird, that's the first time I've been on the receiving end of a shill accusation. Feels... weird?

Please no buy sir. Show you coin sir. NCASH is promising project sir, make flock of bobs and vagene

who else waiting for the day he abandomns his third project? just like he did everything else he's ever made

Won't they distribute EOS to registered addresses no matter where you are? I thought you just couldn't participate in the actual ico but can buy tokens off an exchange instead, register an address and then get the eos on release. Where does it say they won't convert the tokens to US holders?

Sorry, by "these", I didn't meant your post, I meant the others. But thank you for the ncash recommendation sir, sounds legit, will buy 100k.

This guy gets it.
Take a 10x gain eoJuly/ 100x gain eoY, clever user.
Ha but the absolute state of fucking Cryptolets.
One coin will rule them in 2018:
EOS will moon like a motherfucking demon when it goes full skynet with Dawn 3.0
SAY IT WITH ME BOYS
ETHEREUM KILLER

Attached: Dawn 3point0 Moyherfuckaaaaa.jpg (695x354, 36K)

Kek

the desperation from you guys that missed out on ethereum is palpable. you could have even gone into neo last year at the eos ico and made more money already, even.

you're a literal retard learn how crypto actually works you can't stop math

Riding Etheruem in 2017 and riding the Etheruem Killer in 2018 is patrician as fuck.
If you want to die on the hill of that unscaleable shit go ahead retard, but I gave up at 1100.
Enjoy slowly bleeding out to 600 while I take a moon ride from 6 bucks to 650 and laugh at you as you get flipped, loser.

>ethereum killer
>another semi-decentralized solution

Yeah holy shit you can buy it on exchanges and use it just fine.

only you didnt, otherwise you wouldnt be so desperate.

It plans to work as a cryptocurrency but literally thousands of times faster then BTC (.5s FREE transactions)

It will do smart contracts in any web assembly language and will have the ethereum VM built in so that dapps can move

It is going to a IPFS web 3.0 hosting network (look into current block producers set ups to understand the massive scale of the datacenters)

It is going to have full governance with DPOS , A Constitution & Arbitration

And already there are massive sites like Everipedia that are moving to it with token models and free airdrops to holders.

You have to be fucking retarded not to get some.

AND if you are skeptical of how the features work go check out the testnet now and get your fucking ass blasted into the futute

I fucking bought tons of eth at 7-15 and swapped.

If something is literally planning to eat another alive and can do it get with it. Let the better everything win

Do you guys realize that after the launch eos will likely be 1000 tps near that?
Their 10k tps is just a plan.
So what you'll have is "somewhat fast" and still half-centralized platform.
But, I do agree that eos price will likely grow.
Not fuding but delusional fanboys and shills are annoying.

I don't really know what this shit does but I was looking at the historic chart the other day and this shit is on a good path to build a cup and handle, don't know if it will complete it.

No 10k TPS at launch and 100k TPS after the blockproducers have an income.

Use google you fucking idiot