How can we fix this?

How can we fix this?

Attached: I+did+the+math+i+did+the+math+part+of+_2c8085450a95ccafcd055b7b919de06a.jpg (1000x1377, 363K)

taxation is theft, remove all taxation

taxation is slavery, remove all taxation

>make more money via male privilege
>b-but income is taxed! women are the true privileged ones!

Brilliant.
I'll have to check this out in more detail. I've oftened wondered if this is the case. I think it's quite observable.

have you never heard of the wage gap?

>make more money via male privelege

Do you have 1 source to prove the gender wage gap? Because I have 26 that disprove it.

Please dont buy that garbage. It's a myth. And in fact, because of that myth, young women now make more than young men

white male*

True as well. Blacks and Latinos are also a drain on taxes

Attached: photo_2018-02-14_16-06-05.jpg (872x1280, 205K)

um yes, how about i go ahead and use your graph in the OP that very clearly outlines how men earn more income than women and therefore pay more taxes than women?

are we going to talk about cultural standards and how women perform houra and hours of unpaid labor (childcare, household work, etc) that men don't do?

>spewing the wage gap myth, on a fucking business and finance board
Holy shit ultimate brainlet detected

If you're retarded enough to pay tax in the Current Year + 3 you deserve getting robbed.

If you were smart you would spend the time researching your country's tax laws and become an expert at it. I pay around 500 euros taxes a year although I make over 70k euros a year, all because I learned how to do my own fucking taxes without getting scammed by "Tax lawyers" or "Tax experts" that have absolutely no fucking clue about the law and only do the most basic shit that will only get you a tiny return of your tax, that even your grandma could do on their own. My coworkers that make around as much as me pay like 30 - 40% of their paycheck in taxes and are fucking poor while I receive a yearly tax return that is enough to buy me a new car.

Don't be a retard, research your country's law, become exceptional at tax and stop paying tens of thousands of dollars each fucking year on taxes.

Oh got it never mind you’re just a woman so no use in even trying to explain. Carry on then

if young women now make more than young men supposedly then why isnt the tax burden of young men higher than young women?

lmao u got destroyed, better luck next time

how about you reread the infographic again. The cultural standards of housework etc are mentioned in it.
You're right, It should be. But it's not because much more government gibs goes to females than males. That's the whole point of what this is trying to say you nitwit.

no it doesnt. it says
"the workforce participation rate gap doesnt exceed 10%"
so there IS an unaccounted for workforce participation gap, and this also doesnt account for the fact that women who have to take children might have time to take a part time job or a low paying job but not the opportunity men have to take a full-time job or better paying jobs

Meh I’m bored so I’ll indulge you. The wage gap says when comparing men’s full time earnings to women’s full time earnings there is a gap among the genders. Would you agree with this statement?

I live in the US; where can I start? Theres thousands of books in the library about tax law but I'd need some sort of guide on where to start.

What the 10% is saying is that basically the childrearing responsibilities fall nearly equally (45/55) on both parents. So, there should be an equal amount of men who have children and might have to take on a part time or low paying job.

And a 10% gap isnt enough to justify the fact that the average woman is a 150k negative impact.

The wage gap says when comparing a fry cook's full time earnings to a doctor's full time earnings, there is a gap among the jobs.

Look I don't actually understand the point of your question. Are you trying to educate me on the wage gap? Or making a claim for the wage gap?
Listen I've heard of the statistical manipulation known as the "wage gap". I'm a bit older now. Definitely a lot more comfortable in life with my family and the wealth I've been able to generate for them etc.
A lot of the gender/sexuality politics really don't trigger me as much. I'm a lot more determined to get rid of mass immigration, refugees and all that state enforced multiculturalism bullshit. But that's a conversation for another day......
To address your question I work for a modest firm. The management here is all men. All the successful employees, the employees of the other firms we're in touch with, most of successful customers we have.... men.
After a while you ask yourself, do women generate tax?

>have a child
>complain that it takes time and money to raise it

Lol cmon let the retard answer first at least

A lot of people seem to think the wage gap means that if a woman and a man hold the same job, the woman will be paid less, which is what causes a lot of outrage. That's not the case. In reality, women as a group earn less than men because they take time off for maternity leave, etc. and seem to be more attracted to work which offer a better work/life balance, as opposed to men who are often fine sacrificing a lot more for their work, and basically destroy themselves to earn more, since they take pride in it. These are broad generalisations, but this is why women as a group, and over their lifespan, earn less than men, and when all the factors are considered it's only fair that it's this way. There are exceptions like with anything, but as a group, men earn more simply because they work more and are fine doing more demanding and difficult, and very often less attractive work..

This Euro doesn’t know anything about US tax law don’t listen to him. If you’re self employed or have a corporation then let me know and I’ll point you on the that direction. If you’re a W2 wage earner there really isn’t much you can do.

I'll really concede that childcare and household work are actual labor. It's just not that glamurous compared to being a financially independent whore. Think about it, who do you want to hire to raise your children right? If you leave that to the education system and TV is how we get on this mess where both parents are expected to work and where negative production has to receive gibs.

Sure I will wholeheartedly agree that childcare and household work are vital and necessary. But I think we would also both agree that the wage gap argument is wrong when it states “women are paid less because men are sexist”

I feel you. I think the reason for the infograph is to destroy feminism. Which is a good thing. Because if these dumb cunts want to dance around and talk about how "empowered" they are, then they can go get fucked.
I personally don't have a problem with paying shitloads more in tax if women, as a collective, were to pick up the tab with their biological roles. I think most men are born chivalrous.
In my life directly my wife has been fantastic with my kids, but I have personally observed those "horror stories" you hear about on online. Western women, as a collective, have been ruined by feminism.

They should pay more taxes, they earn more money for the same job. Not really that difficult to follow, is it sweetie?

What are materials to read about it at least? I'm interested too and about to start working in software development so I can maybe be self employed in my own corporation if I knew what I was doing.
Are there particular books?

I think as soon as people are married then it’s skewed to look at their incomes seperately. They make decisions together. Surely all their data (income, tax, etc) should be split in half?

if you like the pussy, you'll be paying for the vaginal jew one way or another.
It's not a woman's role in society to innovate and bring home the bacon. crudely speaking, their job is to pop out more babies.

they generate less taxes because they're not going into high paying careers, which is fine.
do you really want more women on oil rigs?

this thread is highly problematic

Attached: pepeshitlord.jpg (657x527, 47K)

I actually am self-employed. Full time stock trader. I have a separate office so I don't trade from home and those trades are 'seperate' from my personal investments at home. I already have the trader tax status, and I deduct things like my broker fees and internet as expenses. But other than that I'm not sure what more I could do.

It's not even that (although you're not wrong), it's that women statistically go for lower paying jobs such as teacher, social worker, etc. Then they complain that STEM is sexist.

m8 what do you think feminism has been fighting for? They DO want the opportunity to innovate and bring home the bacon, even though historically they have not been successful at it.

>They DO want the opportunity to innovate and bring home the bacon
No they don't they just say they do (though many say they don't). Women don't care.

they don't tho. they just want high paying positions without having to work for it like everyone else.

they don't *actually* want to hard work. they're just yelling for gibs, hoping they can shame businesses into giving them more money

if they *actually* wanted high paying jobs they'd go into engineering. girls never go into engineering

so you can deduct $30 a month for internet, and pay for an office to trade from...

how is that worth the tax benefits?

Bitches love offices.

build assets instead of depending on wages. Jeff Bezos, Donald Trump and Steve Jobs don't take paychecks. It's how you dont get taxed

well of course you guys are right and that's what happens in real life. I was more talking about the 'ideal feminist standard'. If a perfect world that's what would happen, but of course they dont ACTUALLY want to work. They just want to complain while men do the work.

there's other things. also i dont pay to rent a legitimate 'office', it's just another property I have. Its important for my 'work' to be separated from my personal investments at home. How is that worth the tax benefits? Well I'm trying to find more

do you get a certain tax % benefit though? i'm in a similar situation.
do you pay corporate tax instead of income tax?

If you’re self employed then make sure you deduct anything related to that office (rent and utilities), and if you don’t do that at least get the home office deduction (form 8829). You can’t really deduct car expenses + meals and entertainment unless you’re meeting a potential client. Make sure you’re incorporated as an S Corp and look into the newly enacted 20% pass through deduction. That will get you started, and if you want more ideas of what to deduct honestly just look at an 1120S and see what expenses could possibly apply to you.

Paychecks, no. Stock-based compensation plans and paying long-term cap gains on sale. Learn the PR magic. No-one does shit for free.

thx for info. S corp tax rates are from 15% to 35%, is there any rough estimate for what mine would be if I set one up?

Only if you are organized as a c Corp

no, all of my trading gains count as short term capital gains. The biggest advantage I have with the special trader designation I have is you know how you can only deduct 3k per year for capital losses? I can deduct an unlimited amount. It's called mark to market status. I really don't know too much about this stuff which is why I'm trying to learn more

thanks a lot, that's already plenty helpful

See this post If you want to do more research on your own go down to your local library (but a law library is preferable) and go on west law. Search “secondary sources” and just type in “self employed deductions”. That will give a you good start, and ask the librarian for Help searching too.

wait until you see the data on niggers/spics vs whites paying tax. it seems that only white men really pay tax

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Attached: blackrace36.png (1233x1809, 1.23M)

Here’s how S corps work, the earnings flow to you individually and are taxed on your individual tax return. No actual tax in the Corp. -CPA here

K! Thanks.

Well an S Corp is a flow through entity, which means you’ll be taxed at the personal income tax rates. This is still better for most self employed people even with the C Corp tax cut, because there is now an extra 20% deduction for pass through entities. The rules for that new deduction are still tricky and I’m figuring out the best way to play it

Fucking This!

Confirmed

thx friendos, maybe i'll look into this and set up a home office.

the wage gap is a myth. women take time off work to have children. women take time off work for periods. etc. this all leads to women having less work history and experience than men.

when you control for these factors, women who keep a steady work history and who have the necessary education and experience actually make more than men. fuck off you dishonest cucks.

Attached: jobs.png (674x7920, 772K)

Good to see some other taxfags around

NP. If you don’t have a tax advisor. Find one. If you have them, spend an hour with them to figure out things you should keep track of (mileage, health insurance, etc). They’ll also let you know pitfalls to watch out for (reasonable comp and non-deductible items)

We would need to autistically argue about what wage gap means. more or less described the way I see it. The point I was trying to make is that childcare creates value but often doesn't receive income directly. How to make all this stuff fair is hard, but I see some level of wage gap and tax gap existing as positive, understanding that as a gap that exists and that the term itself doesn't enter into why it's there.

Cheers!

How many hours a week are you getting in these days? Public/Private?

Seconded. A good CPA will save you cash in the end.

if any of you are actual CPAs then i want to hire you to sift through my taxes for me. i cashed-out about $400k and my bank is on my ass about it and i need to get it settled. i'll be god damned if i hire some wageslave from HR block or wherever to do it for me. i'd rather hire an user who works from home while watching anime

I actually work at a tax controversy law firm so the prep seasons don’t hit us too bad. I mostly do a bit of planning, research, and defending against IRS/state. So prep isn’t actually too busy. My buddy works at a big 4 though so if you’re similar I can understand the pain.

Define “cashed out”

401k? Stocks? Inheritance? Drug Money?

Oh fun. Got the chance to work on an IRS audit at last firm.

Switched from Small firm to small firm. Been very fortunate to avoid the staff accountant mills. ~60 hrs a week for the last month. Most by FAR in my career.

i invested what i was going to put into my roth IRA into ETH in december 2016 and i made a shitload of money and then i made more money trading shitcoins up through december 2017. i cashed-out about $400k through cuckbase over a few months and i still have about another 400k in monero that is hidden.

all my trading was done using "verified" accounts from some pajeet i paid to use his passport + selfie and through a VPN so the additional $400k is not linked to me. i just need help on the $400k i cashed out because it's a fucking nightmare

Enjoy paying ~28% rates. Not much you can do. Buckle up buckaroo

>Enjoy paying ~28% rates
nigger they want shit like cost basis or whatever other bullshit terminology i can't be fucked to care about because i'm too busy playing vidya. i have to fucking file this shit the bank already reported me to the irs (of course)

i will pay $10k in monero for help (aka do it for me) and if there are no issues after the filing i will tip another $5k in monero

>thinks you are only allowed to deduct internet

Stay poor kiddo

Damn, well nice job for getting in the work. I very much prefer small firms as well, so you’ve got some sense it seems. Hope the season is good to you.

it's simple, we eliminate taxes

The Machine won't allow that.

Free advice:
Have H&R or nearest CPA help you. It’s super easy to get trading history for basis. And the IRS will be working (or is) on John Doe requests for crypto providers. So settle up. I’d not do anything different than the others.

just fucking lol @ cucks who pay taxes. im not even part of the upper class and i can massively reduce my taxes legally. especially if you're a UK citizen, you have absolutely no excuse. we have the best and easily accessible loopholes in the world here

you just turned down $15k for what sounds like a half-day's worth of work. i was serious, mate.

Welp, just claim like-kind exchange on everything and hope for the best. If people want to be aggressive they can try to claim like-kind on coin trades pre-2018

By making the market single workers only again. No more women in careers.

Thanks!
There’s something to be said about working directly with the firms’ owner from day 1. Less uniform training, but access to knowledge and opportunities that managers in big4 don’t see at my age.

It’s a strategy. Think there’s something about LKE not qualifying if the item is indestinguishable from the purchased one or it falling into stock for stock territory. But those arguments fall into your expertise, so I’ll yield on that one.

If you’re serious I’d write an opinion letter on like-kind exchanges for you. That would get you out of tax and any penalties should the IRS deem your position invalid on the like-kind

My opinion is that pre-2018 it’s a pretty murky area. I’m working on opinion letters for clients for like-kind exchange on most of their shitcoin trades and such.

holy shit women are fucking idiots
what else, water is wet and tomatoes are red

did no one notice this samefag shilling, "muh pay gap"?

we did, we just ignore retards and dont feed the trolls here

ya'll are arguing over women like virgins meanwhile these CHADS are speaking the truth

>corporate tax treatment identical to sp or llc
nani? what kind of cpa are you

im curious what gibs women get though

>how women perform houra and hours of unpaid labor (childcare, household work, etc) that men don't do?

Women aren't having children as often.
This is only true for single moms
Being a man in todays society means you have to raise your children and the woman.

Why don't we devise some sort of sliding scale tax that adjusts to tax you more the more you use public services?

not sustainable. Free gibs is expensive, we need the majority of the middle class and rich to pay for it

well the study was conducted in new Zealand, we can't say for sure if things are the same in America. Although this is probably the case in most of europe, lots of social programs and welfare. What i wanna know is what they're spending all that money on? tampons? chocolate?

Attached: stoned_doggo.jpg (502x432, 48K)

Chocolate tampons obv.
I dunno, is there a chocolate benefit for women anywhere in Europe?

becuase that defeats the point of public services.

that would end up being a 'corporate republic'
imagine getting ads online for government services, that'd be just great.

Attached: 1512548029895.gif (240x228, 858K)

Yes, and it's a fraudulent argument.

i've heard of the bBrRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP
gap.

Attached: lookssmelly.png (80x55, 11K)

Maybe that's more equitable than our current system though. As it is now it seems like only one portion of society are being made victims by the other portions. If the numbers are correct then men are fiscal slaves to women.

Has it been tried? If not, maybe we should. See how it goes.

execute the 90% of unattractive women and go homo for a generation

Mealwhile the 10% of top females we turn into baby factories

It'll be worth it

imagine if the US was actually run by amazon, everything was ridiculously expensive and to get typical service you have to be a prime member.
now present day we really do have a large percentage of goverment gibbs becoming amazon's revenue (or other similar companies). how does a company like that or any company survive without the sweat and tears of actual productive people?
If they produced everything at cost, 'amazon prime' would have to be 20k per year. It's currently 99 dollars I think.
And that's basically twisting the idea into essentially flat taxes, which would be 'fairer' than progressive income tax, but still more feasible than regressive 'pay for what you use' tax. It's untenable.

It's from when women weren't in the workforce. Do the same study in a few years, when all failed men will be playing video games and universities get 80/20 women to men ratio