What do I do with this shit? Bought a bottle to try and it sucks ass

What do I do with this shit? Bought a bottle to try and it sucks ass.

>chili chocolate coffee rum
does it even taste like anything other than sugar?

dilute it by mixing with water and dairy.

blend with ice cream

dilute with coffee and dairy

its not very good

put it in coffee or hot chocolate. Or make white russians with it. Irish coffee, and mudslides. Its about all you can do with it.

It tastes a lot like regular kahlua with a bit more chocolate notes, but there's an overwhelming heat to it. Even when you do 1/8th of a glass of it with milk you'll still get a burn in your throat which really ruins the taste of it.

throw it out and think about when you decided to buy it every time you're on the verge of making a poor decision

Cocktails

Vodka, Ice, Kahlua, Milk

White Russians are fucking great.

Don't use cream though, it's fucking gross.

You could probably use it to make an interesting cake or brownie.

That's what I thought at first, but it isn't regular kahlua.
>chili chocolate kahlua
I could have guessed that would be awful.

Why would you buy that. Regular Kahlua is great.

>sucks ass

butt chug and post every minute after you slide it in your ass

I would second white Russians,
use whole milk, Vodka, Kahlua

Typically just make a white russian as someone has probably already said, I'm not going to read through the thread.

Mix the kahlua with vodka and half and half, milk is good enough if you want to avoid the cream.

Make a white russian just to see how different it tastes compared to one made with normal Kahlua.

I don't think chili and chocolate would go well with a white russian.

>butt chug
Seconding this. The only sure way it won't go to waste but you won't have to taste it.

It is godly if you use it right.
White Russian: Double cream, vodka, Kahlua. 1:2:1 Serve Cold or handful of ice
Like Coffee? 3 capfuls in there and add a bit of cream or more milk than usual.

A lot of people here don't realize that this is CHILI CHOCOLATE, not normal Kahlua.

>chilli

black russians

Kahlua mousse

I literally just mix the regular version with milk, can't even be bothered to get the vodka out

guess it'd probably be pretty good with chili

Look up a recipe for champurrado, its perfect for this time of year, and the chili chocolate kahlua will go great with it.

>Mix equal parts vodka and milk on ice
>Add kahlua to taste

But that's just my opinion, man.

You could make tiramisu. I think the chili would complement the other flavors. The lady fingers and custard would definitely bring the heat down as well.

Jesus that sounds terrible, I really can't think of anything besides just mixing it into hot cocoa. Look up Xocolatl, it's Aztec hot cocoa so the spiciness might make sense?

Make a brown bear, the ingredients are kind of fucked now, but should just be an equal part of plain vodka.