This is going to be a great Fall season

This is going to be a great Fall season.

Gross. Just learn to fucking cook already.

I have money for both. What's you're damn problem? We didn;t get mc Rib's last year you dumb fuck.

Agreed. Onions are gross indeed.

I've never had it before, what does it taste like?

dry white bread, pork, barbecue sauce

I really don't get the cult following of the McRib, and I'm someone that actually enjoys McDonalds. It's not bad, it's just not something I can imagine looking forward to. As a permanent menu item, I'd order it every 7th visit, which is to say practically never.

Am I missing something?

So what actually is it?

It looks like ribs with the bone in yet it has no bones so obviously they just cut a piece of meat to look like ribs.

Or is this some sort of meat slurry that is pressed into a rib shape?

>Am I missing something?

Marketing

The pork is basically a big chicken nugget but without the breading and using pork meat instead of chicken.

In fact it would probably be better if they took the meat and made them into nuggets instead of a slab of it dipped in bbq sauce.

I'd love some pork nuggets.

it is a rib shaped ground pork patty

No, and that's exactly why they keep it limited time. False supply limit drives up demand

Same thing as a chicken nugget so... meat slurry

You can always buy it in Germany. I still never do.

I never get McRib in my neighborhood. Probably because it's full of foreigners.

I had the McRib in Germany last month. It tastes like absolute shit. I have no idea why it has such a cult following.

>Hype up new mediocre menu item
>Advertise it with happy and excited people
>"These people are happy and excited! I should be excited and happy too!"
>Repeat

How do people not fucking know this?

Its fucking popular where I live. Why cant they just make it available all the time? Fucking assholes.

most consumers want to be told what to do, they are terrified of using their own brains instead of marketing. That's why /v/ is an utter shithole.

it's actually the price of pork that dictates when McRib's make it onto the menu

ima get 3 today

shit

it's like 80% bun

This. It is only profitable for them when pork prices dip below a certain threshold.

McDonalds has become more of a cafe now

at least in my area, all the restaurants look like Starbucks now and the food has become Starbucks refrigerated sandwich tier

I can have a McRib year round here in Germany

I do but only occasionally

>completely nondescript meat with a vague oniony taste, drenched in barbecue sauce

trash.

>a great Fall season.
If you are a fat fuck, i'm sure it will.

First Trump wins and now McRib is back. America is truly going to be great again.

Shit. I hate dealing with Mighty Wings, but the McRib might not be so bad this year. I hope I can sneak out a couple of cups of the sauce.