Anyone here into craft soda?

Anyone here into craft soda?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.nl/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gPbh6Ru7VVM&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjn1vjswq7QAhWLsxQKHRyaBL8QyCkIEDAA&usg=AFQjCNHDos6NBGcaaozlV4RkUuYEHXcOFA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's craft soda?

Same thing as craft beer, more expensive smaller batch product made for enthusiast and fucking idiot hipsters who will pay more.

I like it but my soul cries out against paying the prices they want for the quantities they want.

I used to make an organic, fair trade, vegan lemon mint soda. It was loved by everyone I had try it, but in research I found bottling options to be lackluster at the price point I was looking into - it was all going to be hand bottling, and even then it'd be about $5 a bottle.

>fair trade lemon/mint

ah yes, the infamous BLOOD LEMONS of new zealand...

Try out flathead lake. Their strawberry orange is great

Cane sugar is prone to slave labor conditions. I don't particularly care if poor people get fucked, but I know for a fact that limosine liberals are more than happy to pay more to pretend they care about poor people.

Buy it from Hawai'i...

no, i'm not a child

>drinking soda
you need to be 18 to post here

Except craft beer is actually good

Craft beer is well worth it though

It's like fine wine vs 8$ box wine

Does Fentiman's count?

Probably not, but I love that shit anyway. Only problrm is I CANT GET A FUCKIN HOLD OF THEIR CHERRY COLA

I like to try them as they find their way into the clearance section

I don't need craft because we have great soda already. Baikal is 1000x better than coke and the tarragon flavored soda is bomb as fuck too.

>big red
>craft soda

I tried their "blackberry" soda. Just tasted like a high quality grape soda.

>Muh microsodas

google.nl/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gPbh6Ru7VVM&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjn1vjswq7QAhWLsxQKHRyaBL8QyCkIEDAA&usg=AFQjCNHDos6NBGcaaozlV4RkUuYEHXcOFA

>no-one posted this yet
sad!

I like trying some from time to time, usually cream sodas or ginger ales and beers.

Big Red is not a craft soda, by the way. Good stuff, though.

> no faygo

Is that Big Red anything like Dr. Pepper?

>Real sugar
What? Not corn syrup I guess, but why is "real sugar" a selling point?

I just make "my own" with syrup, it's mostly even cheaper than regular sodas and I can prepare it however I want.

i've only had their rose lemonade but i loved it

I really like their cream sodas

No, it's a cream soda.

It's a cream soda, to be honest I find it similar to a bubblegum flavor.

mah ni/ck/a

agreed but the huckleberry is the money meme

the name says it all

Also not a craft soda.

i'm just posting sodas i like, you hipster

>more expensive
check
>smaller batch
check
>made for enthusiasts
check

you sir, are a retard

I'm pretty sure my aunt who lives in North Carolina drinks a shit ton of these and from what I remember they're available in 2 liters at pretty much the same price as every other soda down there

My local store sells 4 packs of this for like $14, but it's always on sale for $6-$8. I wanted to try it but even for that price it's kind of expensive and I don't like drinking soda because I'm trying to not gain weight. Probably will try at some point though

Anyone tried?

I generally always buy generic brand because I get a discount at my grocery store for working there, but this soda is always a nice treat and worth the extra money.

this

i live in MD this is on the racks next to the welfare tier stuff like fanta and crush

I've had the root beer, it's like 2 bucks at a comic shop around. Best root beer I ever had.

The ginger beer has 40 grams of sugar per bottle. They also sell them for $2.75 individually where I live.

and yet here, where I live on the west coast, you can only find it in one out of every fifty convenience stores in glass bottles.

only real "craft" or higher tier made sodas iveb tried have only been various rootbeer brands

>drinking the liquid Jew

Stay cucked, faggot.