Need to take my protein powder today but I ran out of miilk. I also have peanut butter and 16 bananas...

Need to take my protein powder today but I ran out of miilk. I also have peanut butter and 16 bananas. I was thinking I could just blend enough bananas until I get the quantity of milk I usually use, is this a decent idea? Any other suggestions?

just use water.

I tried using water yesterday but it tasted pretty bad

Half cup water
4 bananas
5 ice cubes
Two scoops protein
Add peanut butter as needed

Make sure to use the ripest, most spotted bananas.

Bananas are a great base for stirring in powders, and much healthier than milk.
Bananas are also great with cocoa powder.
Other things to use are applesauce and dried fruits.

okay great, thanks guys. The milk gives me some extra protein but yeah it's a ton of fat too.

Bananas are also bloated with sugar, so there's that.

>Carbs are bad for you
>Fruit sugars are bad for you

user don't be this retarded ever again.

ice cube and some fruit and some liquid (water or OJ or apple juice whatever)

Not him, but I think it's more that fruit juices and smoothies make it too easy to go way over your daily caloric needs.

you gotta balance it. typically i'd use 1/2 cup oj, 1/2 cup milk with a scoop of whey (28g protein) and handful of frozen strawberries and half a banana - it comes out to about 300 calories. i really don't eat fruit or veggie otherwise, so i gotta get the vitamin C and potassium somehow

Mashed banana and peanut butter with enough protein powder would have a fudge like bar treat consistency. Roll it in oats chill, eat.

Use bananas that aren't super ripe and still a bit green. They have more fiber and slow the insulin spike. Once they get super ripe the fiber turns into starch or something

Yea this. add some nuts and put in the fridge to set and you'll have some killer snacks :)

>4 fucking bananas

what the fuck is wrong with you

Not a potassium deficit.

I really really like this image

>but it tasted pretty bad

I suggest you stop being a little bitch and treating your protein gains like a kids milkshake. Clearly, with your attitude you're never gonna make it.

>once they get super ripe the fiber turns to starch or something

all wrong

the unripe ones are the starchiest, starch turns to sugar as the fruit ripens

the fiber content doesn't change

Litrally this if it dosant taste bad your litrally doing it wrong

Depends on the protein powder, I generally like myprotein flavors

just look at how much grams of protein you would be getting from the protein powder and try to match it by eating enough of the peanut butter, you can skip the bananas though, they are not a source of protein

Faggit gay little wannibe

Dude that's a lot of calories.

Each banana has 2g of protein, 4 bananas would be 8g.

That's substantial.

You're not.

Sorry meant for

Better idea than milk desu man. I just use water.h

The internet isn't natural, and yet you're still here.

>therefore, your drinking cow milk is unnatural
Yup
>and absurd
...and you lost me
Cooking food in general isn't natural. Having electricity and building structures and driving aren't natural. Agriculture isn't natural. But we do these things anyway, and nobody complains about it being 'unnatural'. People started drinking milk because it allowed you to have food all the time from an animal, rather than killing it and having a bunch of food for a short while. Same as raising chickens for eggs instead of eating them. People continue to drink milk because it's tasty. Whether it's 'natural' or not has no bearing.

At least no one has to die for the internet.

Dis nigga spells the truth

each banana is like 90 calories. 360 calories for 8g of protein is dumb. you can get the same amount of protein in a 90 calorie greek yogurt

If you're going to be vegan about it, then remember that you're killing to eat also.