People who waste food are the fucking worst...

People who waste food are the fucking worst. I have some friends who always help themselves to gigantic portions of my cooking, only to eat half the plate and throw the rest in the bin. I refuse to give any more food to these friends, even if I've cooked up a storm that day and they ask nicely. I'm a student, goddamit, and they don't know how much food costs because of their rich parents buying it for them.

Word. I never waste any food.

Try becoming a better cook

I have a couple of friends that I visit some times and every time I do there is some pan or a plate full of food, left uncovered overnight and looking disgusting and of course you have to throw it out, but they treat this as a normal thing. Why not just put it in tupperware or cover the pan with a lid and refrigerate the leftovers instead of leaving them out to turn?

I hate wasting food but dont want to over eat so whenever I cook food for myself I always lean on having a less than satisfying meal than having too much that I end up forcing myself to finish.

I was dating this chick who was on food stamp benefits. She always wasted so much food. She didn't care because she wasn't paying for it. And honestly, she had so much fucking food, there wasn't room in her refrigerator for leftovers.

Meanwhile, I'm getting by on $200 a month for groceries. AND she had the gall to ask for money when I ate dinner a couple of times at her place.

I told her I already paid for it once.

i used to live in a flop house and one time we made this amazing (i image, i never got to eat any) chili with expensive meat we shoplifted and wild game

a bunch of fucking hippies came over while we were playing with guns and doing drugs in the basement and proceeded to """""eat""""" ALL OF IT

they got pissed off about the guns and the chili because it wasn't vegan and threw most of it in the garbage, and left

i've only been that mad a handful of times

i hate fucking hippies so much

>go to restaurant
>order small pasta
>get enough food to feed serbia for 2 days
>finish it all because i don't like to waste food
>feel like bloated shit the rest of the day

every time

>be a degenerate
>hang out with other degenerates
>oh no how could this happen

i hang out with better degenerates now

why not just put the extra in the fridge and finish it later?

seems your confusing overeating with wasting food.
seems you think a big plate means you have to eat it and are afraid of getting fat

wasting food is when your full and just toss the rest instead of storing it for leftovers/snack

>Used to work in a restaurant
>Wash dishes
>Literally piles and piles of food in the trash

>what is a doggy bag

I had to throw out lots yesterday, i bought groceries for the week but went out with friends a lot and then the perishables went bad.

i can't afford a refrigerator

>went out with friends a lot
fucking normies

It just dawned on me... maybe fancy restaurants serve small portions so their clientele feels morally superior in some way for not wasting food.

It makes sense.

Check Goodwills/Salvation Armies. Most donated refrigerators just need a good cleaning and those places tend to refuse inadequately-working machines, so you don't have to worry about getting a lemon

>can't afford a refrigerator
>can afford restaurants

Leftovers are disgusting. I like to start with a fresh plate if I can help it.

If the food is edible, I'll try hard to not waste any of it but I'm not at all hesitant to throw away a "mistake" I or someone else created that's just too terrible to finish.

The only way I'll ever waste food is if I am the one who made it, and even then.. its typically whenever I don't really like what I made. I don't think I've wasted food from a restaurant/anything that anyone else has made for me since I was like 13.

I don't want to waste anyone's food when cooking and I serve myself a portion of something, but if something is plated for me by someone or at a restaurant, I'm going to unapologetically eat until I'm satisfied, and then not hork down the remainder.

A to-go box is fine, but generally isn't enough for a meal, or is going to sit in your car or something long enough to be questionable to eat.

It's not wasted, it is buried in the earth to nourish the soil or to feed smaller life forms.

Where the hell do you live that food stamps/EBT is more than $200 a month? It's like $134 where I live.
If you guys were a bunch of drugged out strapped up junkies how did you guys just let them fuck with your chili? And did you take appropriate actions against them afterwards?

>get by
>$200 a month
>meanwhile I keep my food budget under $40 a month

Why even live

Winter is here! Get a cheap cooler and throw whatever inside of that over night outside. Will be good at least til the morning and most likely throughout the day if it's not in direct sunlight. Obviously location dependent, but most places in the US get cold enough to at least act as a semi-refrigerator.

SALT NIGGA

BACK THEN THEY USED SALT

USE SALT NIGGA

OP you're simply making a thread about how much of a pussy you are. Fucking kill yourself. Everyone who has been fucked over, you should also kill yourselves. You make me sick. God damn cowards need to get their houses in order.

A mini fridge costs 40$ go fuck yourself

Most of my friends are like this. From the poorfags to the more well off, they all waste food. They will spend 10$ on a sandwich, then leave 20% of it and half the fries there. And just throw it out.

They never take it home with them either. They'll say it was the best sandwich of their lives, then when offered by the waitress for a to-go container, they're like "nah im good". EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Meanwhile I'm scraping the barren plate with my fork. My grandma lived through the Dust Bowl, I eat what's on my fucking plate.

I have a picture of a starving nigger over the bin in my kitchen to laugh at when I throw away food

where do you people find these despicable lowlives

what sort of fucks are you hanging with?
someone who throws food away (even if your cooking was shite) will have a myriad of other character flaws to boot.
Drop the cunts

>A mini fridge costs 40$ go fuck yourself

see

I have a story about this that gives me rage whenever I think about it.

I went on this charity trip to Tanzania with my school a few years back with this girl who was an incredibly fussy eater. Bearing in mind this is a country where people are genuinely starving to death. We would get meals from locals who cooked for us. The food was fucking lovley but this bitch just wouldn't eat anything. One night we were sat right near the cooks eating the food they had prepared (A chicken stew kind of thing). This fucking bitch finds a bone in the stew says 'ewww a bone I can't eat any of this'. Gets up and throws the whole plate of food away. Everyone around her just looked at her shocked but she saw nothing wrong with it. She did this shit multiple times on the trip until the teachers had to physically force her to eat.

I fucking hated this cunt for the whole trip. Luckily everyone else including the teachers hated her too because she was just generally a whiny bitch. She got ill at the end of the trip from not eating anything and not even the teachers were sympathetic.

then put a smaller portion on yer plate fat ass

You're only truly poor if you don't own a fridge.

^The only correct answer.

>letting a dog shita in a tiny bag

just put a diaper on it instead lazy fuckers

But the guy can afford restaurants. He chooses not to buy a fridge, then chooses to complain about it.

You would be surprised how much food the average restaurant customer waste.

Worked in an italian place and sometimes people order things way beyond their capacity like 3 large pizzas with a plate of pasta for every one on the table, and we get everything back with mosquito-sized bites on them, and of course we're forced to either throw it all out or eat it ourselves.

And now i'm in a fancy casual restaurant where everything is expensive, overpriced and tiny as fuck portions, yet they still find a way to leave at least 50% of the plate untouched.

These people are the first to start starving on a famine and mostly live paycheck to paycheck.

>be me
>moderately poorfag student living in a tiny ass student dorm room (scholarship)
>no refrigerator allowed due to jew campus laws
>cook small single skillet meals daily, waste nothing

fuck this no refrigerator shit, thank fuck I'm moving out to better housing next month

Also, man, you'd be surprised how much food gets wasted in your average student cafeteria. Fuckin' entitled rich asian wankers.

i genuinely frowned at the screen >:(

>Where the hell do you live that food stamps/EBT is more than $200 a month? It's like $134 where I live.

Be a whore and pop out kids. The government likes to subsidize poor choices. Don't even get me started on earned income credit tax returns for single moms.