Eos

Eos about to plummet because John Oliver just ripped them apart. I’m not invested but if I was I wouldn’t lose faith in it. Normies are going to flee quickly.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/EOSIO/eos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CURRENT YEAR

>Normies are going to flee quickly.

Kek, what fucking Normies are in EOS faggot? They aren't even in BTC any more - they got wiped on TRX.

k

Did Oliver really talk about crypto? Fuck no I hope not

Could mean money coming into the space but he wasn’t very bullish

I’m a normie you dumb shit. You guys have no idea how many people are talking about crypto I guess. Normal people are getting in all the time and are buying whatever.

No I don't think that faggot talks about anything other than Trump

Basically his whole show tonight was on cryptocurrency. He tried to simplify, made fun of bitconnect and eos and told people to be careful. At least raises the profile of crypto

>I’m a normie you dumb shit

Yeah, sure you are. You just browse Mongolian Knitting boards in your spare time.

>Did Oliver really talk about crypto? Fuck no I hope not

Yep. Contrarian though - given that he's a massive liberal faggot hopefully more conservatives will buy in, meaning more weak-handed commie scum will sell their bags and gtfo.

Everyone knows you fade this liberal idiots. Whatever he said, assume the opposite.

Yep. I actually just bought back in at 9400. Comfy as fuck, thanks John! It's 2018, of COURSE we buy more cryptos.

Lmfao. Truth be told I found this board because they were talking about it on reddit. Came here and felt like it was the best place to learn about crypto. I’ve been in crypto for 5 weeks and am learning everything I can about it, so I do browse the board in my spare time. My wife’s best friend just asked me about crypto and I’m getting her to invest. The normies are coming the normies are coming lol. Don’t worry we’re way fucking dumber than you fags and we’re going to make you all rich. I just want to be on the right side of it

get out

Yeah get more normies in too

Buy EOS too

Conservatives don’t watch his show bro. Do real conservatives even do crypto? Aren’t they all ‘merica. Would they like something that could weaken the USD. Isn’t the definition of a conservative someone who doesn’t like change? Isn’t crypto changing EVERYTHING about the world?

Of all the liberals on soapboxes John Oliver is First-Tier enemy to me. Nonsensical, hypocritical and difficult to look at, let alone listen to. The more the social and political elite shit on crypto the more i buy.

Tbh I hoped that I would be accepted at some point. I love this board. I get the humor and think it’s fucking great. While most of my friends browse Fb and insta I’m on here. No one even knows what Veeky Forums is lol. And most normies will never come here. The site looks like shit and they can’t handle the language etc. but I love it

Please leave faggot

>my wife's best friend

Is that what she's calling him?

Also don’t you WANT normies to get in crypto? I know you don’t want us on here, your home. But the more dumb new fags that come to Veeky Forums the more you can shill them on whatever you want. Believe me though, no one is coming here that I’m talking to. I like to keep it a secret and I send them to reddit and YouTube

Can you act anymore pathetic?

Lol it’s a chic...so...

In what way?

For real? Am I that offensive to you fags? I thought

Most people don’t come here because they are well adjusted in the head

BTW normies don't own EOS or any crypto for that matter. They think it's a pyramid scam that's going to crash to zero any day now lmao.

Well that leads me to now believe EOS is the future and the powers that be are fucking terrified of its success

im about to buy-Oliver is a hack and shill

He literally shilled BTC and then shit on alts. He would fit in fine here.

I don’t own eos and I don’t know what other normies own. But I promise you they are getting in to crypto. I’m an electrician and three people at my job are in it. The other two way more of a normal person than I am. People at school talking about it etc.

>Do real conservatives even do crypto?
>Would they like something that could weaken the USD.

My sides. You have 0 idea of what any non-pangenderbinary lovers actually believe at all do you?

Yeah, everyone on the right LOVES Central Banks, central planning, and Government sponsored oligarchs. Kek, everything I'd expect of a plebbitor.

You REALLY need to go back.

Attached: 1518238621685.png (1493x1567, 549K)

Are you fucking retarded, libertarians and conservatives are RESPONSIBLE for crypto making it this far you fucking retard.

Welcome. We're not all dicks here.

Where do you live? General area/region is fine. Are you at a trade school or something. Answer me, NOW.

>Is that what she's calling him?

Well she can't just CONSTANTLY yell "OMG harder Tyrone!"

Lol I don’t really do Reddit either, just found it while trying to research. But I’m a contractor and I work around a LOT of right wing conservative guys. NONE of them are into crypto at all. They don’t like a lot of tech or Silicon Valley people. To them this is just a fad. Not all obviously, but most of the people I know aren’t really into the ideals of crypto. I’m sure we run in different circles though. Just giving you things from my POV

this

Lol thanks but like I said, I think this board is hilarious.

Nah fag lol

>he thinks /pol/ represents conservatives
go outside m8

Attached: 1519058807976.png (650x581, 284K)

Libertarians are different from conservatives imo but I don’t want to make this a /pol/ thread. The conservatives I know are blue collar types. My point is that blue collar normies don’t seem to be as interested when they’re conservative. It’s the hipsters that think it’s cool. That just anecdotal evidence though. Just the people that I know.

Normies aren't into crypto, regardless of political affiliation. I'd say conservatives are more likely look for investment opportunities however

A completely decentralized block chain platform that bridges the gap between the service/product/the profit incentive/ and the service user/consumer--no more middlemen jewing everyone---I had my reservations before but this allieviates them...shit I need to see the clip and see what he says about it. Larimer is all about freedom, he genuinely has a passion for it, you can tell when he talks about his projects.

>Also don’t you WANT normies to get in crypto?

First of all, not everyone wants something rational.

But eventually, yes, we want normie money to flow in. For now, the longer they take, the more time we have to accumulate more. Too many of us (myself included) were fucking skeptical brainlets for too long and didn't get in deep enough to make it in December.

And no, the sooner normies arrive here, the sooner they bring the usual cancer that destroys EVERYTHING they touch. What we REALLY want is this:

Veeky Forums dumps bags to (((institutional money))) -> (((institutional money))) dumps bags to normies (circa 2020-21 while we short it) -> normies panic sell like the weak-handed herd animals they are -> (((instituional money))) fucks off to prepare the next great P&D scam (probably something AI related at that point) -> Veeky Forums buy back EXTREMELY low with a fraction of our now vast fortunes as cryptos become like tech stocks in the early 2000's and settle down to become a less exciting but decent long term hold.

If he really talked shit about EOS, kek, it couldn't happen to a nicer scam, but people should generally be happy if he painted an objective portrait of crypto. Normies will never fomo in the market unless we're already well into a bullrun, but raising awareness, even if it's by making fun of it for now, is more good than bad.

Usually means the opposite when MSM mentions something.

Contrarian market indicators.

Do you know a lot of normies. Not making assumptions but that’s ALL I know. Obviously not a lot are into it but 5 people I know and two more asking me how to get in, that’s just the last week

He just makes fun of their marketing. But I was going to buy some because when he started talking about it I thought it might go up. But then he shit on it so I feel like it will go down. Not because he has any clue what he’s talking about, or me for that matter. But we’ll see

This would be great. I know my limitations and I just want to hop on the bandwagon. I don’t shill crypto because I know people think it’s nuts. But word has spread and now I’m the guy people want to talk to about it. Kind of sad really because I’ve literally been investing for 6 weeks

>/pol/ doesn't represent conservatives

Who do you think fed them the memes they needed to focus their attention enough to vote in Trump? Created the talking points, dug the dirt up? Yeah, /pol/ is totally irrelevant to conservatives kek.

Was pretty objective about crypto in general.

The only Alt that Norman is talking about
The only coin that scares the shit out of (((them)))
ETHEREUM KILLER is /ourcoin/ now

Attached: heil-hitler-EOS.jpg (601x800, 103K)

>Kind of sad really because I’ve literally been investing for 6 weeks

Well, there's quite a few "experts" out their fleecing normies with even less knowledge. Libcuck plebbitor or not, you're probably wise to set yourself as a crypto-guru while it's still new. Start a blog or something, get followers, advertise in your social circle. At the very least you can shill them on better projects than the fucking p&d crap normies usually buy.

this
if you don't realize crypto is rightwing scheme to keep commies from grabbing your shekels for gibmedats stick to fiat imbecile

Actually I got the feeling that I've already seen this video and now I think I know why, this Oliver faggot basically just copied what popular youtubers have already said about the subject. He made some shitty jokes about bitconnect, he talked about crypto culture generally and its lexicon, and he told people not to invest more than what they can lose. I think the faggot "late night comedians" are starting to act like popular youtubers because these youtubers are starting to cut into their market share. That's really all this video seemed to be, a carbon copy of an H3H3 video about crypto with the same lame, unfunny bitconnect jokes we've all heard 6 million times. I don't think Oliver is particularly interest in crypto.

Then fuck off back to r*ddit you fuckign homo

Mother of God. That fat lady is grabbing the mic. Run! Sell sell sell

Libertarians invented crypto to bypass big government and banks, the two things leftists worship in this day and age. Jesus, normies like you are insufferable

>liberals are progressive cuz John Oliver told me so

Pls kys.

don't you guys see what this means?

they will be coming in droves again... expect a bull run in april/may

BUY FUCKING NOW

Pls be a larp

Ok user any suggestions on how to off myself.

Not larping. Just being honest

nailed it

It was his usual format of a fact, fact, lame joke, more nuanced fact, reference to lame running gag, repeat. He said blockchain tech is powerful, shilled BTC, shit on ICOs, made fun of BITCONNECT and EOS and then said buying crypto Is gambling but could be like buying google stock early.

chainsaw to the dick

I don’t want that responsibility. I would feel bad if someone close to me lost a fortune because I made a wrong call. I tell them to do their own research and explain how to set up a Coinbase account and how to go to Binance for alts etc. answer some questions on Blockchain tech (to the best of my ability). Basically the simple fucking stuff that any idiot can look up online. Because they will never do that shit.

this wasn't objective at all, he completely shat on EOS without researching past the marketing arm or the homepage

the value of eos isn't brock pierce hyping it it's the code behind it and the work put into a next generation network

github.com/EOSIO/eos