Hi, Veeky Forums! Feeling hungry for some meatballs?

Hi, Veeky Forums! Feeling hungry for some meatballs?
youtube.com/watch?v=9BKcjBaKRkk
This channel is full of delightful dishes that I thought you would all enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WhZvyrSeNA
tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=255956906
youtube.com/watch?v=1gnaIfIVxYA
youtube.com/watch?v=EZoRAniTeIM
youtube.com/watch?v=pj7-qrH-ZY0
youtube.com/watch?v=c7Md4YR75qU
youtube.com/user/leeiscool1
youtube.com/watch?v=KofI6ocTLE8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is the best

youtube.com/watch?v=-WhZvyrSeNA

I love how she adds "my way" to so many of the video titles, you can really tell she puts a very unique personal touch into her cooking.

I love how she calls it a big mac/rustler, as if she doesn't even know the word "burger".

A Rustler burger is a shitty microwavable burger, considering her poverty it is not surprising thats her go to burger.

tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=255956906

>4:57
>"yeah I'm not a big fan of mincemeat"
I WONDER WHY

I know what a Rustlers is you mong, next you'll be telling me "A big mac is a burger sold in McDonald's featuring a special Big Mac Sauce".

My point was that there's no reason to call it a rustlers/big mac when it's just an ordinary shitty burger.

You call others a mong without realising she is falling for trolls.

A big mac is a burger sold in McDonald's featuring a special Big Mac Sauce btw user.

Everything she does is always a disaster and it's evident that she's used to this terrible shit. But why can't she comprehend that she could do something right? Why is it such a hard concept for her? She make meatballs... Plops globs of meat on a tray and tosses it in the oven, why? Is it some sort of mental problem where you can't understamd the simplest of things?

she's probably unemployed and living in poverty. Her only joy in life seems to be her youtube cooking channel. Why would you ruin this for her?

Read the video comments, people are praising her and she does not know she is being milked like the lolcow she is.

She ruined herself.

Why would "I" ruin it for her? What makes you think I have ever replied to one of her videos?

You don't have to reply personally. You've invited in the scum of humanity from Veeky Forums.

Go back to whatever hugbox you crawled out of.

And yet you are here in the very same thread, hypocrite.

>shitty

You guys mistunderstand. I think this bitch deserves every comment she gets. In my opinion if you post something online then you'd better be prepared to face the consequences.

I was simply explaining to what meant since apparently he/she was too stupid to figure it out on their own.

meh, she seems happy enough, and she obviously knows she's not actually good at cooking

where the veggies at tho

How about some seasoning first?

youtube.com/watch?v=1gnaIfIVxYA

YUMMY STEAK!

I want to see her make a spaghetti carbonara

Fantastic.

I've been doing steaks wrong for years??

I watched some of her other videos too!
Her chicken kievs are top-tier, if she was pretentious I would leave a few comments but she is just doing food 'her way' and obviously enjoys what she is doing.

>ALLO GUVNA I'M GANNA MAKE ME A BIG MAC
>OY'LL STAHT WIF THIS HERE HALF CUPPA LARD INNA COLD PAN

Britain is so fucking trashy.

Fucking bongs, I swear to god. How can one be so inept at making meatballs. For fuck's sake.

Yeah fucking awful, you spastic.

I didn't watch any of the videos, but I saw the OP's picture, and that was enough for DO NOT CLICK.
I'm sorry but I dont want to watch it, and you shouldn't either. How is this any better than the jackposting bullshit that justifies a ban?
Shill your youtube channels somewhere else. This board already has enough shitty cooking, but please, make it original content.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZoRAniTeIM
>4:54
I wonder how many times she's severed tendons in her hand

youtube.com/watch?v=pj7-qrH-ZY0

WA LA!

Does she delete the bad comments? I haven't seen a single one

I've spent hours today watching this woman cook abominations. It's like a real life Steve Brule except for with a kitchen show

Most likely

Everything is so filthy! Is this normal for British people? I guess so....

I've watched a few of her videos.

I thinks it's far funnier to just compliment her, the other regular commentors seem to do the same thing.

It's also worthwhile noting that she doesn't try to be an expert, it seems she just cooks this for herself and her son.

MAH SUN CAAN'T HAVE CHEESE

Not too many. That knife is fucking blunt.

Her son operates camera, he is just a late teens lardass.

And the accent is somewhere in Northern England . . . .can't quite pin it down - maybe South Yorkshire?

jesus christ the shape of them make me feel ill

not even any fucking salad. lard instead of salad and sauce
she needs locking up. YOU SOMEHOW BURNT STEAK

a disgrace to my country and our ancestry. a fucking disgrace.

He might be lactose intolerant

I think he got Downs Syndrome. Most children with that are indeed lactose intolerant

hey man not cool

youtube.com/watch?v=c7Md4YR75qU
I find Marie's videos to be much more helpful.

No . . .he's not a Downie, on most of her videos he comes in at the end for a taste test???

I've watched loads of her videos out of morbid curiosity, it's quite an eye opener.

Lee actually seems like an alright lad. His mom is the one who seems a bit slow in the head to be honest, but she's nice enough

in the comments of one of her vids she says it's half Yorkshire half Sheffield if I'm not mistaken

Sheffield is in South Yorkshire, so that sounds about right.

Why do people type like this????. . .

Because you are a Welsh twat that comes from /pol/ to try and regain some dignity after being ass-blasted.

Middle-aged people tend to type like that on the internet for some reason. Every now and then one of them gets lost and finds their way onto Veeky Forums

What the fuck are you talking about

Same fag.

Yes I posted that fast between two posts, good one sherlock

youtube.com/user/leeiscool1
check lee's channel, its got some good kay on there

We all know you are the Welsh git that uses a mobile phone to support his own own posts . . .'This' . .. .'This poster is correct' etc.

brit/pol/ is sick to death of you, why did you come here?

I have no idea what you are on about, and you are beginning to scare me user please stop

You're a bit paranoid, user. Someone asked a question and I answered it with the obvious answer. Nothing more than that

You are posting with different IP addresses but they both originate from the same area- Swansea.

She's white so that'll never happen

Someone post the vid of the poor woman cooking dollar "steaks" for her family.

I could cry right now. This is honestly worse than Jack.

I'm trying to learn to distinguish English accents.

Is this Yorkshire?

South Yorkshire.
It's a bit more chavvy and coarse than North Yorkshire.

"stand up to cancer" on they boy's t-shirt

i guess that's why they eat standing up

jesus fuck that nasty shit reminds me of the horrible autism burgers by ass-burger doubleswee

youtube.com/watch?v=KofI6ocTLE8

This channel is beyond my understanding. How can someone be so bad at cooking? At this level, she's not bad at cooking, she's fucking amazing at being shit at cooking.

Fucking white trash

Imagine if she was your mom and as a kid you had to eat her food every day.

Someone asked in a comment if she would do a toast sandwich. And she said yes and put it on the list

All clowning around aside, I rather eat her food than that fat mess Jack's. At least she's cooking food with simple ingredients, Jack just throws in canned cooked stuff, cream cheese and god knows what else.

And she seems humble and enjoys it. Nothing flashy either. Jack just makes polished turds

Jack is a cunt who genuinely believes he can cook. At least Kay laughs at herself.

What the fuck was she going for at 3:00?
>as you can see it's still pink in the middle
no fucking shit you didn't need to mangle the "patty" to see that

That's all well and good, but you have to agree her cooking looks 10 times worse than Jack's. Jack is probably more likely to kill you with his undercooking, but Kay's shit still manages to be more unappetizing

Yeah, I wouldn't eat it. Those fucking steaks, man. I thought at first when she brought them out of the oven and saw that one side was burnt but the other looked decent that that was that. Then she puts them back in and they come out burnt as fuck.

>I wash my steak

Kay doesn't fuck around with bullshit

I don't understand why she fails so miserably at everything she touches. She seems to have no intuition what so ever, nor any desire to even attempt to do things properly. You don't need to be smart to figure out that washing minced meat or chopped onions is absolutely pointless, in fact it's so obvious that I'd struggle to articulate why. You only need to have eaten a pie to know that there's more it than plain chicken breast, i.e. some kind of sauce. It should be common sense that macaroni cheese without cheese is going to taste awful. And what on earth possessed her to record "bacon sandwich with skips" when she had already done a bacon sandwich and she literally just grabbed a bag of skips and said she was eating those as well?

I can forgive incompetence due to lack of experience, but what she displays is a complete unwillingness to give anything the slightest bit of thought. Someone here must have some sort of insight as to what leads to that sort of behaviour and what it must feel like to be such a catastrophic failure.

Is this the newest Tim Heidecker webshow?

Do you guys live in bathrooms or something? My smallest bathroom is twice as big as that "kitchen". You silly hobbits.

Funny how you can afford larger houses when they're made of cardboard, eh. That's if you're lucky and don't literally live in a caravan. Those are reserved for potato gypsies over here.

My "caravan" aka a trailer in the developed world is still bigger than your house.

" you need to wash your minced meat " What did she mean by this ?

Low IQ. Generally the people on this site are of at least average intelligence, whereas Kay falls into the sub-eighty IQ range.

Someone should take one for the team and prepare one of her more vile recipes and give a short review of it

I honestly don't know why she does it . . .she may be egged on by her fan-base who just encourage her to cook more.

I have never seen her even add salt and pepper to anything. She does have a laugh when she is cooking, so at least she doesn't take herself too seriously but I wonder if she cooks like this all the time . . . .methinks she probably does!

I think she just genuinely believes that she has a unique but in some way "good" way of cooking.
A fascinating individual.