Move aside boys!

It's about time strong independent career women stepped in to take crypto to the next level. I'm looking forward to inclusive future where BRAP threads are seen for the disgusting microaggressions they are.

Attached: WiC.png (797x784, 711K)

Funny how the hide the abortions in the back row. Even the progressives know the white women are superior to gooks and trannys.

At least one of them is a tranny.

Front and back-middle are the only fuckable ones. Far-left and far-right are clearly dudes.

I think women are a bubble. How can I short women?

How is it a revolution when crypto is still nascent? Dumb virtue signaling cunts.

thanks just sold everything
women are pathetic im gonna go commandeer their interests

>How can I short women?
Convert to Islam.

>we hire people in key positions because they happened to have a wet, fishy hole between their legs
you know, there are people making a pretty good profit out there by shorting companies that switch their hiring practices from one based on merit to one based on fulfilling diversity quotas. It's a pretty good predictor of where a company is going

I have no problem worshipping Perianne Boring as my crypto goddess

Yeah, about the level of discourse I would expect from a bunch of Pepe and Lambo obsessed man-children. Time to grow up boys ;)

Attached: WiC2.png (796x305, 51K)

bring it on

Attached: vietjet.jpg (800x499, 42K)

Middle rjiht takes her self too seriously. Id like to bop her right in the nose.

Attached: DUubaoSWkAAOaon.jpg (1102x1106, 149K)

About the level of cognitive ability I would expect of a dumb cunt. Dumb cunt. Tits or gtfo.

The front two women are hot, back three are nasty looking.

#CryptHo

BLACK CIRCLE IS BEST GIRL
ANYONE WHO DISAGREES HAS SHIT TASTE

Attached: 312569_1257567190536_308_300.jpg (308x300, 22K)

Women in crypto?

Pack it up boys, party is over.

The only reason men kiss their cunts in the corporate world is because of fear of losing their job. We don't have that in Crypto. Theres a nice mix of assholes and white knights and everything works great.

The image used is entirely transparent to anyone that looks as it is cynically used in a non threatening way to be wholly inclusive for all women regardless of attractiveness basically telling the uglies they too can make it in crypto.

Attached: dabbot.jpg (265x190, 10K)

ITT:

Angry
Beta
Virgins

Attached: AngryVirginLosers.jpg (1701x850, 633K)

You have a penis

Attached: 1498555085520.jpg (492x877, 73K)

Nah, son
She has too much gum showing

Once sjw money starts pouring in, this will be #1

Attached: 6B91AC15-F9D5-4E1C-A840-0617F772017C.png (600x600, 345K)

>heh, if I post pictures of Redditors, that'll surely shut these racist fascists up...

isn't that woman up front speaking with Sergey at SXSW?
Are the feminists going to pump LINK?

Fuck off, we're not buying your ADA bags.

I wouldn't fuck these chicks/traps with your dick.

Move over, male tears! It's time for women to take control of cryptocurrency!

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-11 Home Page.png (835x530, 938K)

I can't wait to dump bags on dumb sluts.

kek

>PnD scam that targets women
Look at their fucking FAQ:
>What is Women coin ?
>>Women Coin is our selfmade digital currency