First time on Veeky Forums

>first time on Veeky Forums
>half the threads are about anons unable to read salt measurements

Wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcL51TeOKpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checked. This is now a ja/ck/ thread. We at Veeky Forums look up to this culinary genius. You should too!

I would never trust a chef who weighs 400 lbs. They'll eat anything regardless of how it tastes.

But he's our mentor and guide! Look at this chicken and tell me you're not hungry.

60 % fastfood post
30% bashing, shitposting
9% anime, yuropoor, obsessed
1% actually about cooking, giving good advice, sharing stories.
No need to hang around, unless you're a masochist.

I've never seen chicken look so succulent.

Just you wait!

Why was I hoping he miscalculated and sliced his fingers clean off, I love seeing band aids appear on his hands as individual videos progress.

Closest I got

I'll never trust a chef who isn't fat. They never taste their products or they don't produce much of anything.

You can taste something as you cook without turning obese.

How does an individual fuck up this badly

50% Fast food/ junk food
25% Unpopular opinions trying to start shit
10% Supermarket threads
10% Alcoholics
5% ?????

>for me its the mchikken
>how do i make better instant noodles
>its confirmed, im going to prison

Jack's never lost a finger though

Clover updated and set my default board to Veeky Forums. I ended up sticking around absolutely fascinated by everything. I find it hard to leave. Does that make me a masochist?

I come for the shitposting but I stay for the tea generals

there is good advice and gen recipes but there are hardly threads dedicated to them.
i.e. theres good shit in even the shitties of threads

Nice quads.

Veeky Forums used to have some of the highest percentages of OC of all the boards. There were plenty of professional cooks and knowledgeable amateurs. These days anyone that tries OC gets laughed off and replaced with fastfood/junkfood threads. It's corresponded with the rise in overall users stemming from the fappening/US election flooding /v/, /tv/, /pol/ and leaking over here.

Tasting means testing out the taste of a food stuff, not binge drinking half & half.

The question is, how does an individual do that and unironically think "yeah, that's fine. Let's post it on youtube"

Yesterday more than half of threads were about pizza. I don't know what's going on here anymore.

>Does that make me a masochist?
Absolutely. Dont you enjoy that tickling sensation in your groins?

youtube.com/watch?v=mcL51TeOKpg

Makes you think.

>carefull

how the fuck do you cut the hand thats holding the knife?