Is there any hope for this piece of shit?

Lay it on me, anons

Attached: 32546D75-A3B0-4724-8545-7604C9101980.jpg (1023x1023, 50K)

Absolutely horseshite coin

I'm a buyer at 50sats which is when I bought last time

Verge (XVG) was suppose to be a good coin with their Wraith protocol implementation but I believe some folks took a deeper look into the Wraith Protocol (which was suppose to make transaction user) and discovered transactions were Not user.

I'd stay away from Verge until a rebrand (personal opinion)

I’m already in at $0.11. Feels bad

with the market being so easily manipulated through fud and shilling, you can potentially exit with little to no loss and even potentially a small profit.

If you've already bought in, then HODL, but if you are reading this and have not - my suggestion is wait it out until they fix their blockchain.

again, this is just my personal opinion.

Thank you senpai

lol, you're welcome

is there actually a verge coin thought it was just a hastag ppl use when they talk about tron on twitter

This is the fakest news I have ever read on /biz, or any other forum for that matter.

I followed the fiasco, and Verge is the most advanced privacy coin out of all. Code, tech based there is no superior. They have 3 different independant audits running at the moment which will be released soon that will verify this truth.

If you thought 2017 was the year for Verge, think again. This is going 1$ hands down.

Everything they released is working - go ahead and use the wallet. There's a 10.000$ dollar contest whoever manages to trace an IP over the Wraith Protocol.

Seems like a bad move to make your logo a down arrow

>privacy coin
>not actually private
what do you think?

>most advanced privacy coin
>public ledger

Attached: 1520750597417.gif (298x224, 3.51M)

There's a 10.000$ dollar contest whoever manages to trace an IP over the Wraith Protocol.

In case it is that easy - go ahead and cash that prize in just a matter of minutes, right user?

Easiest money ever made, r-right, a-user?

>dogecoindark

Option to choose between a public and private ledger - something that no other coin has, you choose to dissapear or be transparent, either way your IP is obfuscated.

NEXT!

I heard that was FUD, works great actually. There are billions of them so it's not worth mining something with so little value... You might be able to flip just before rebrand for profit if you're already a holder

Attached: 1276109.png (684x768, 1.05M)

Kill yourself pajeet

Verge is probably the most American coin out there and also active in Western Europe.

Verge is literally the least chink/pajeet coin in existence.

Watch the Google Trends ;)

Attached: DOGEisVERGE.png (943x707, 226K)

It's not a fork off Doge. All it shared was the name.

Moving away from the name of a dog seems nothing more but a rational move.

NEXT!

I bought this coin at 2 cents and went all in at 7 cents and when it hit 30 cents I felt so high like I was on drugs, it was my first moon and my first hard learned lesson when it dropped back to 4 cents in a matter of days/weeks
I'm still a noob and I'm just holding for now but I wouldn't buy more

It is a community privacy coin project. So it has the opportunity of being fantastic like Wikipedia and Linux from being accessable for development from anyone in the world.

MVGA MAKE VERGE GREAT AGAIN. Join the community and become a Vergin today.

you werent around when vergen girl posting was a daily thing, were you
the same goes for op i guess

Verge just rebrands existing technologies from other coins.
TOR integration has been used for a while.
Switching between private and public ledger also has been working for a while before wraith.

Monero isn't the only privacy coin Verge is competing with.
Yes the marketing is good, but do you really want to invest into a follower of its competition?

kek

Verge stands for penis in French, and that's exactly what it is, a micro flaccid pathetic dick

Name one coin that has built-in TOR.
Name one Coin that allows you to use a public or private blockchain (Wraith Protocol)
Name one coin that comes close to the speed/fees of Verge.

I'll wait.

Attached: 1_B1Xplav6uJU0Rw4BfRqCMA.jpg (1200x628, 133K)

>I felt so high like I was on drugs
this is when you should sell, works all the time
t. bought siacoin at 100 sold at 1000 sats

Honestly, OP, it's probably done. I made some profit from Verge this winter and I have nothing against it, if it's a shitcoin then so is every other one (they are, of course). But most coins get one MASSIVE pump in their lives and then are done. I say this as someone who's been in crypto since 2013 and seen nearly every big altcoin from each era die the same way.

But, who knows? Some do have a second run.

From the top of my head, Zcoin has had these functions over a year now.
And I think Zencash and Dash have some of these too.

TOR integration is not some profound technology.

The way Verge gets lower tx fees is by saying that TOR is enough and skipping the mixing part in the blockchain.
And Verge is making the IP privacy part way too

I'll bite, Pajeet.

>Name one coin that has built-in TOR
You can use Tor with literally any cryptocurrency which supports TCP.

>Name one Coin that allows you to use a public or private blockchain (Wraith Protocol)
All "privacycoins" apart from those descending from Cryptonote. Optional privacy is terrible. Wraith Protocol is just stealth addressing which alone by itself and not even by default is a joke.

>Name one coin that comes close to the speed/fees of Verge.
It's a fucking Bitcoin fork for christ's sake. Tweaking block time or fee parameters aren't actual scaling solutions.

>People think TOR exit nodes aren't 100% controlled by governments / information agencies

yikes.

>Optional privacy is terrible.
Just curious why you say that.
Just because of dumbusers?

You are so uneducated - or simply do not understand, it's hardly worth replying. Can you do some basic Google searches and review your answers yourself first?

This is just silly, really.

People area lazy and dumb. It's quite simple really. You want to hide in a crowd and with optional privacy that crowd is ridiculously small compared to the transparent side as evident from Zcash, Dash and others.

Great response sir!

I mean you could make the transactions private by default with GUI implementation if that's really a problem.
Currently the tradeoff is that with legit blockchain mixing the tx fees are much higher. And most of the time privacy isn't really necessary.

It's a price you have to pay right now and that many are willing to seeing how popular Monero is.

Look up Mimblewimble though in case you haven't.

If you're interested, you can read about Zcoin.
The way Zcoin achieves optional privacy is by burning away a specific amount of coins and later get back the same amount of "fresh" coins that look like they're mined in the blockchain.

This way you mix with ALL other privacy users, not just 4. And the longer you wait, the more impossible it gets to even vaguely calculate the probabilities.

Attached: Capture.png (626x346, 160K)