Honestly can't tell if LINK is just a meme anymore

The power of weaponized autism is too real

Attached: 1520636389196.jpg (1285x963, 502K)

its a shit coin struggling to break trend, it'll never go over a dollar again (it was meant to hit 5 dollars by end of 2017 according to the constant shilling leading up to it).

>just a meme

I hope you realize why that statement is laughable, user. All of reality is "just a meme".

while they were studying the art of the blockchain
I was studying how to oraclize it
When chads and stacies were losing their life savings with fidget spinners
I was meeting with Jason Parser
Autism never forgets

>hasnt broke $0.60 in a month
ya sure its not a meme
you should go all in because biz is great at calling coins

you are going to kys when singularity happens and you think back to all the months you could have gotten cheap link.
Don't kill yourself user

Attached: 1518621671396.jpg (1000x1547, 818K)

they should, until they realize its utility is limited, even then vitalik took a shit on chainlink, not even worth the current market cap

Attached: 145777336497.jpg (584x598, 202K)

chainlink doesnt do anything, blockchain related oracles are already being used that aren't chainlink

vitalik took quite a few shits on the value of ethereum too.

>chainlink doesn't do anything
wew lad

it doesnt. who is it being used by? everything is on paper as promises.

Please don't tell me you're talking about oraclize, kek

>4 noble truths
>to live is to meme
>memeing is due to wrong desires
>one can free oneself from memeing
>one can end ones own desires by following the 8 fold path

Attached: 1516562294791s.jpg (98x125, 3K)

Don't worry, I just learned what it does yesterday thanks to someone that made an elementary guide for brainlets.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-10-22-54-13.png (1080x1920, 239K)

no? Don't even know what that is.

what they're using aren't tokens

Like every shitcoin in existence is a meme, problem is bagholders went psycho with the fudding/shilling so it kinda won't make sense for a long time unless they get their shit together.

Really, Link is at a very weak position right now.

that doesn't actually answer anything that i had in mind, thanks for trying.

>you should go all in because biz is great at calling coins

Actually yeah. Had you done that with Ethereum, we wouldn't be having this conversation because you'd be too busy getting sucked off by supermodels on your yacht right now.

I seriously wish I could slaughter every LINK shill. Haven't seen such pathetic and obnoxious shills in a very long time.

dont worry. youll see worse soon. I promise :)

Okay mega brainlet.

Einstein and Newton both showed signs of Autism. Never estimate the power of weaponized autism

you dont have reading comprehension brainlet.

let me post it again

>it doesnt. who is it being used by? everything is on paper as promises.

>who is it being used by?
no one is using it, piece of shit coin doesnt even have a timeline when someone will actually use it.
>everything is on paper as promises.
which is exactly what you posted, promises but in reality it doesnt do shit. I can open a github too, write the vaporware shit in chainlink's github.

daily reminder that LINK can't get past $10 EOY even under the best-case scenarios

LINK shills BTFO

Attached: 1520818993774.png (1792x959, 236K)

That tells you what it does. As for who uses it, soon to be everyone, just like Swift.

hahahahahahaha

Its at 52 cents; steady and rising, retard...

Somebody took the time to populate that chart and it doesn't even take into account theoretical % supply staked, theoretical velocity of the token, average fees collected etc. I had no idea autists could hold back their power level.

you're right, it's been a long time. Last time I saw this level of hysterical shilling was pre-moon ethereum.

Bruv have you seen the upper limit of that chart? I would be worth $320 MILLION and im a small fish willing to wait 10 years. Even at $10 bucks im raking in a Quarter Million. Biz anons hold ungodly sum of the stankiest stinky Linkies.

$1000 EOY

How to tell if something is or isn't just a meme or pajeet shill:
Do your own fucking research you cognitively lazy slob.