Which of these would you rather have?

Which of these would you rather have?

The sausage simply because I prefer sausage.

The top one, which I assume is Papa John's.

Not that I love it that much, but it looks cooked better than the bottom with anemic breadsticks and such.

The one with french mustard and ketchup.

Honestly they both look gross, but above's breadsticks look ok

I like the cheese on the bottom one better, but that one's breadsticks look awful. so combine the top breadsticks with the bottom pizza and I think we're good.

Neither. Gimme a bowl of chili.

Greasy pizza, breadsticks and dipping sauce? Wouldn't do either, ever.

Fuckin hate it when all of the pizzas have meat on them. I'll take the breadsticks I guess.

Neither looks good but with sausage there's always the possibility of being surprised by a particularly good/unique meat-and-spices blend.

>Putting either sausage or pepperoni on pizza ever

I'm a Butcher, I eat plenty of meat, I just don't think greasy spiced shit tier meat products enhance a pizza in any way, I don't even think the flavors go together well. I'd much rather have a regular slice of cheese pizza, maybe with some green peppers and onions on top.

Only meat that belongs on pizza is anchovies.

Agreed 100%.
>When everyone wants hamburger pizza.
Not sausage, just little tasteless clumps of beef. Must be a Nebraska thing.

Bottom is Little Caesar's, top looks like Pizza Hut since the crust doesn't have as much color as Domino's. Crazy Bread is fucking dope, but Little Caesar's pizza is better cold than it is hot. In this case I'd have to go with the top just on the merit that ham and sausage > pepperoni. No idea why you'd have mustard dip and not ranch, though.

>I'm a butcher

oh so you're also a dietician too?

faggot.

I understand this sentiment. Any cheese and oil on the pizza makes it rich enough on its own. I'd prefer something crunchy (e.g. broccoli), pungent (onion/garlic) or briny (olive/clams) as the other topping.

A lot of people say don't bother ordering a vegetable pizza for a group since it never gets eaten, but that's always the one I go for first

The bottom is Little Caesars, one can tell due to that being obviously crazy bread, and that sauce cup at the bottom right.

The top is Papa Johns due to the obvious flour crusting and the garlic dipping cut, and the shape of the cut on the ham.

t. Fatfuck pro.

>Missing the point

It's spelt "Dietitian" btw.

>obviously crazy bread

I disagree. The Crazy Bread I've had has always been cooked for longer.

the last thing you should expect from LC's is consistency. I've had crazy bread that was undercooked as hell. yours looks like it might be a little OVERcooked, actually.

>being to stupid to recognize a butcher isn't qualified to give dietary advice

it's "spelled," btw

Does anyone else remember when Papa John's used SLICED Canadian Bacon, instead of julienned?

It was so much better. You could taste the meat a lot more. I'll never understand why they switched.

top one looks better

>'ll never understand why they switched.

then you're a moron

Why don't you explain it then, you intellectual giant?

I'm waiting.

not that guy but obviously so they use less you autistic fuck

Saves time/money.

Sausage is the most underrated pizza. Other pizzas are great but pizza w just sausage is my default. It's also a good way to judge the quality of a pizzeria.

Top's crust and breadsticks looks better.

Yep. There's nothing like good housemade sausage. Those rabbit pellets are an instant sign of a shit-tier establishment.

Pic related. This is Zuppardi's in West Haven, CT. Best sausage on a pizza that I've ever had.

Looks good.
Crisp base as well.

>I'm a butcher
Yeah, like in how you butcher objective culinary standards

Thanks but it's just a random image I found on Google.

I've always been meaning to go there

Every bit as good as the more famous places over in New Haven, and much less traffic. And better sausage (I prefer the rough bulk style as opposed to sliced).

I'm sorry but that cheese needs to be broiled more. look at that soupy mess in the center.

>two toppings
>two dips
>crispy breadsticks
vs
>The Picky Baby Special

come-on son.