Yo you went to sonic?

Yo you went to sonic?

Fuck the sonic across the street is closing in 5 minutes...

Can I make it??

Let me think...

You're an asshole if you do.

>2 onion rings

this

The sonic I go to says they arent allowed to make banana splits anymore. Anyone get this bullshit??

that hot dog though

gotta go fast

I did not make it.

Was forced to settle for a casey's sandwich and the pizzeria pretzel combos.

One of these motherfuckers too.

>Murder tube.
>Death sauce on the corpse dick and tots.
You probably shouldn't have.

There has to be a good story behind this.

Some stupid teenager probably fucked his hand up cutting bananas.

I can't believe any of you on a cooking board would actually eat that. None of that looks like actual food.

Nah m8, let me tell you how it is. I don't eat desserts, sweets, candies. I stopped eating ALL fast foods, ice cream, processed frozen foods. I only drink water. I exercise everyday, I detecated myself to a life of health and good nutrition. I thought sonic ice cream was extremely creamy and delicious. I think they had something called a blizzard that had candy chunks of reeses cups or m&ms, they were the best.

Yeah, I work there, so I have to go to Sonic to go to work.

Why do I always come to you cu/ck/s when I'm hungry? This kind of shit only makes me even more hungry.

Why not?

Their drinks are cheap and plentiful, and creamslushes are just about the best fucking thing ever, but I just can't stand their food. I might get a chili cheese coney if I feel like having diarrhea.

Who /fritopie/ here?

With an orange creamslush

From what I heard, this is the only thing worth getting at sonic.

Aside from their drinks of course

I rarely eat fast food at all, maybe once every 4-5 months.
But, I will ALWAYS have a soft spot for a Sonic Chili Cheese Coney and a Cherry Limeade. Those are the foods of my devil-may-care teenage years, when the only thing to do in my small hometown was cruise up and down Main Street with my friends and eat at Sonic while we tried to find out where the party was and who was buying alcohol.

how do you tip at sonic if you pay with a card? i never go because i feel like the servers expect tips and i dont use cash

>when it's 50 cent corn dog day

you turn into a nigger?

haha mom I said nigger XD

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

epic win

I worked at sonic as a cook ama

nvm

lol tldr

gtfo noob

kill yourself

I havent been to a sonic in years. Do they still sell the chili cheese tater tot boat?

What's in it

There's a sonic here and I've been twice, and it's really tasty
But FUCK if it doesnt stir my anxiety up. I don't like how you pull into a thing and they come out and give you food. It's so fucking weird.

>gets offended at the word nigger
>claims user is a redditor
The redditor here is you.

I can taste the irony.

WHO IS THIS

Fritos, covered in chili and cheese. JalapeƱos and onions are optional

Is this your attempt at a pasta

Why is her gut blurred out?

I want to try it but I would never go because of this

Sonic is awful.

no he is not. theyre making money to be there. they can work an exra 10 minutes.

Yes and it's just as good as ever. They created "family" sized sides now too so you can get super large portions of chili cheese tots, mozzarella sticks, etc

Usually after a fast food joint closes for the night, the people stay another hour or so to clean up.

I don't eat in my car.

That's just the lighting on the middle of her shirt when it's stretched. Watch how the "blur" disappears when she bends her body slightly forward

I've never been there, I don't even know where to find one

And unlike a traditional restaurant, they're not dipshits that start cleaning BEFORE they close and then whine when somebody wants them to make food during operating hours.

no you can't because you are gay

>ancilla
ancilla tilia

they had the cringiest commercials

Titties stretching blouses beyond normal limits

THE BURGERS AT SONIC ARE PRETTY BAD BUT THE ONION RINGS ARE FANTASTIC.

>Child me:
footlong coney

>adult me:
Route 44 cherry limeade, once in a blue moon

If in on the road and have to get some fast food, I will choose sonic over pretty much everyone else if I want a burger. Double cheeseburger with japs is not bad and they're consistent.

gays cant taste?

It's true; though a gay's sense of taste is somewhat forfeit he can 'taste' radiation and electricity in the air and use this as a means of navigation and a type of scent identification even in total darkness. This sense is further amplified through sensitive nerve endings in their whiskers. For this reason, male homosexuals often sport 'moustaches' to further enhance their impressive abilities. For the same reason their female counterparts sometimes leave their armpits untrimmed and exposed to the air for the same reason. This unique adaptation gave rise to the notion of 'gaydar'. This, however, is only half the story.