God Tier Breakfast Thread

ITT GOAT tier breakfasts only

Post em lads

You first

This, or a full english.

Some times I do a grilled cheese, 2 eggs and bacon/prosciutto/jamon (fried ofc) and stack em up with some ketchup.

I'm getting drunk now and preparing for a hungover breakfast tomorrow only I have no sausages or hash browns.

Shit so far, I'll post good

Last nights pizza desu.

fpbp

served with crusty bread

>Shit so far, I'll post good
>Posts random image from Google.
Quality post, user.

Replace the beans with spaghetti-os and it might be worth something. Otherwise, total shit.

I hope to god this is trolling.

no sausages and taters no cured hangover.
0/10

Sorry about The Ketchup .. . .I ran out of brown sauce.

Bacon, scrambled eggs, baked beans, toast with apple, carrot and ginger juice is still a good way to tackle a hangover.

Full english stinks! If I wanted canned breakfast, I would grab a can opener and ask your mum to part her legs.

skip the toast and the apple and just give me a little bowl of fruit salad.
Oh and Melon is really nice for a hangover, nice amount of sugar and lots of water.

Never had Ginger and carrot juice. I mostly go for a bloody mary and or grapefruit juice.

>If I wanted canned breakfast, I would grab a can opener and ask your mum to part her legs.

Probably sounded funny in your head.

You have to 18+ to post here.

A good full english is far and wide away from some "canned" food youre thinking off.

Fresh seared dark brown mushrooms, quality fat slices of bacon, farm fresh eggs, self made hash browns.

You have no clue my man.

I'm an alcoholic so my hangovers are rarely difficult to deal with. These just give me a higher appreciation for greasy breakfasts.

Also apple, carrot and ginger juice.

It's awesome.

Replace the beans with fried potatoes
Replace the hockey pucks with bacon (American bacon)
Replace the tomatoes with sausage
Butter the toast
Replace the boiled eggs with fried eggs

I just made this better in every way

Indeed, my hangovers only get cured once i hit one of the greasy sideshops here in my area.
Can be Gyros with fries and everything, or Iskender kebab or Hämmchen ( kind of like eisbein, cured and then rehydraded pork shank or something) or just my classic : Currywurst with fries and mayo.

Lol, brit-cucks detected. This is a real breakfast. Pancakes, and a spanish omelette w sausage.

These huge fatty meals trigger me. How can anyone eat so much garbage in the morning?

>raw tomatoes

This is just asking for heartburn, who would do this?

>Not ricotta pancakes
>Mushroom omelette looks like an STI
>Random slice avocado - only really complements poached eggs
>Shitty turd sausage
>Slice tomato on a lettuce leaf for some reason
>Shit tier drip coffee

Wew, embarrassed for you desu

The waitress fucked up, I asked for them grilled.

By eating lighter meals later
Breakfast is usually the only meal I ever actually feel like having a big meal of....I eat a big breakfast and decent dinner, usually skip lunch all together and if I do have it it's usually like a single hot dog or something, maybe toast with peanut butter

I'll bet you didn't even make them aware of it did you, fuccboi?

> bacon fat not crispy
> sausages could be deepfried

6/10 cafe brekkie, would eat

I did, they also put cheese in my omelette which i specifically asked them not to. They fixed it, but by that time I was half way through the pancakes.

You are forgiven

Would fucking demolish, top breakfast

So by your own admission it was a pretty lacklustre breakfast.

Why were you boasting about it when it didn't even look good nor was it to your original requests?

Im German buddy boy. Your breakfast looks hella good too, those are some juicy looking tomatoes.

I thought the same, loads of things wrong with it but still though it was good?

Honestly, the pancakes were the best I've ever had. The omelette (once it was fixed) was pretty damn good and the coffee too!. I used to work in a diner, so maybe I'm more forgiving to the wait staff than you are.

If I could pick any breakfast to eat again, it'd be that.

thanks bro

Looks fucking sexy 2bh

Doesnt need pancakes though

But they brought you whatever they wanted to, irrespective of what you ordered and you just ate it anyway.

Cool.

> thanks bro

You didnt even make it, why are you thanking him

I was saying the same thing. Waitress asked me if I wanted toast or pancakes, I figured it would be one pancake or so. Nope!
Um, I sent it back and they corrected their mistake. l2r

we wuz homefries and shit

Best hands of a sudden it was the best of the year

Looks pretty good, except I would swap boiled eggs for over easy

Looks dog shit, like everything Americans post.

Because americans have a collective autism.

Are beans any good

Never had them before

Why isn't that bacon crispy you filthy animal?

>gets heartburn from tomatoes

What is wrong with you?

Baked beans are delicious

If any people would eat hockey pucks for breakfast, I would say it would be Canadians. I have never seen a hockey puck breakfast in Canada. Where the hell are you people?

Why would he willingly burn his food? Only clappyfats burn the strips of fat they call bacon, and they cut off the end of babies dicks.

Is this how you thought you would spend your life?

> he has never consumed the Disc of the Gods known as grilled black pudding

> GOAT tier iron
> great tier protein
> low in fat
> miniscule sat fat
> delicious

I was like you once

He knows what it is, he was just shitposting.

We don't use that shit tier strip bacon here.

Back bacon should be served crispy, not burnt.

> miniscule sat fat
Why lie?

Less than 0.5g per disc is miniscule enough for me, especially for a meat item at breakfast

what does blood pudding taste like? looks disgusting. my brother likes enjoys it.

no pic since its half eaten.
potato/chive waffle with sour cream and homemade apple sauce toppings.
waffle iron is 10/10 investment

Nice and herby, the texture is surprisingly good when crispy both sides

Hhnng

Some lovely soft scrambled eggs with toast and ham 'n cheese

viola

At least it was until they changed their biscuits

Waffle House cheese eggs
the best diner-food breakfast

McMuffins are better anyway

>Packaging says Biscuit
>It's a scone

Wait, what?

I know, I hate it when Americans mislabel things. Unrelated to food, but this happened just the other day:

>buy a new Macbook Pro
>packaging says "laptop"
>it's actually a flipsy-dipsy point and clicky
>fucking Americans

top cake

I'm new to Veeky Forums but is this like a meme or something? Like meme food? Because that's the only way that I would be able to justify so many people eating such repulsive looking food

what the fuck? heartburn from tomatoes? LMAO!!!

Tomatoes are highly acidic and if you've consumed a high amount of alcohol the night prior to eating them it can cause acid reflux.

was about to compliment those eggs until I realized their just loaded with cheese to achieve that creamy consistency rather than just being cooked properly

so fucking jelly.

would have made soft boiled eggs tho

OP here
Sausages werent great, needs to be cumberland or lincolnshire next time
7/10 brekkie

I love days off

Yeah i normally have them soft, still trying to get used to my new oven and hob and how long it takes

Cant believe i lived this long without gas burners

Looks great

> dat '''''''bacon'''''''
Fucking disgusting

Not my picture but country fried steak and eggs is definitely a top tier breakfast

fucking euro trash fag breakfasts ITT. not a single grit.

the classic english breakfast is the crowning achievement of english cuisine

Goddamn those homefries are looking good. Whenever I try to make them they're always too firm and they never get a good crunch.

Fucking this!!

Just looking at these pictures reminds me of younger times when I used to go out with my family and enjoy meals at diners. Should have "savored" those moments more.

EVERYONE IS POSTING ALL THESE HEAVY BREAKFASTS BUT SOMETIMES A NICE BOWL OF CEREAL OR OATMEAL IS WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED.

If you're a faggot maybe. A real breakfast needs at least three pure-bred animal remnants constituting a major segment of the plate but not exceeding 5/8ths of the overall circular area, protein amounts nonwithstanding. Faggot!

My dinner, but actually a breakfast. Would usually have beans as well but I was out.

Currently enjoying this

>3.6 MB, 5312x2988
Why do this?

Looks great except for the shit tier slime ham
Next time get air-dried if you want to impress me

Is that mashed up avocado under the slimeham?

I took the picture on my phone and uploaded it, it's easier

Yeah I know, the ham wasn't very good. Honestly the only part of the breakfast that was mediocre, it was a last minute decision, it was still good and I wanted some actual meat for my meal but that's really all I had

And yeah, it's just avocado toast, some cilantro, little bit of freshly squeezed lemon juice, salt and pepper. The bread is also homemade and lightly toasted.

Since it seems like English breakfast posting is one the rise now, I might as well ask. I love beans but hate American baked beans because of how sickly sweet they are. What are the English beans I see in these images like?