ATTENTION NEWFAGS

DO NOT LET VETERANS OF BIZ CONVINCE YOU TO BUY THIS SHITCOIN! THE VETS OF BIZ HAVE PATIENTLY EARNED THEIR GAINS AND WANT TO DUPE NEWCOMERS OUT OF POTENTIAL PROFITS BY SHILLING GARBAGE LIKE LINK! THEY DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD GET RICH SO THEY FEED YOU GARBAGE AND HOPE YOU TAKE THE BAIT! DYOR AND INVEST IN SOLID PROJECTS WITH ACTUAL USE CASES!

Attached: 1518934833540.png (1000x1000, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
clfaq.smartcontract.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage

Normally I'd tell you to kys yourself but I'd rather you live long enough to see the price singularity so you can suffer

God, we have resorted to 5d chess. Biz knows it’s the biggest moon coin, so people fud to bring the price down and accumulate, then those people take the fud a step further by saying the fudders are right and that the real traders only thing it’s a meme, but really the fudders just evolve and actually want more chainlink.... the state of biz

All caps too... lol

>implying...

This is less than 1D. Not even a full D.

You have to go back

Saddest part is that people fall for it

>tfw now we have to resort to shilling link again to counter the counter FUD shilling

Either you haven't read the white paper and are ignorant, or you have read it and you are just an asshole for turning people off of what may be the most useful project in crypto.
Here's a link to the whitepaper so people can decide for themselves: link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
And the FAQ: clfaq.smartcontract.com/

Now you actually can DYOR.

why do you don't want your fellow biz bros to be rich? i thought we are all here to help each out.

you have an evil heart. your a wolf in sheep clothings

You are right user, I am sorry.

Attached: 1516302490490.jpg (250x250, 7K)

now gibs linkies

Attached: 1520604949455.jpg (657x527, 49K)

Disgusting. Lying on the internet to enrich yourself is bad karma. At least you are repentant about it though, now be the change you wish to see in the world.

Attached: scarface_34.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

Shill, I shall.

Attached: 1512152854681.png (2879x3118, 1.57M)

Checked

Attached: 1520282306817.jpg (500x303, 36K)

Attached: 1520363346128.jpg (443x679, 459K)

>don't buy linknewfags, I need it all to myself

Fucking state of biz

link marines we need you here

Yes but you can buy how much link you want in 2 months please

You sound like an oldfag
And you are invested.....
Thx... really buying 100k

I'm pretty sure 33 does count as old around here.
Now would you like to hear a story about how in my day, when you wanted to look something up you had to walk to the library, go through drawers of cards that listed books by the Dewey Decimal System (based on topic, title, author and so on), then you would roam through the aisles looking for the number for your book, and when you found the book you had to look in the index in the back to find the page number for the one time your topic was mentioned in the whole book, then flip to that page and read the sentence that was outdated by forty years and had been proven false by a man who had died twenty years ago, whose book was not available at that library? Good because you just did.
Those were the good old days! You kids got screwed!

Attached: 2aa9891098a338c73a5932c1013b7d2c1638108889.jpg (526x335, 22K)

Delet this

Attached: sergey.jpg (510x755, 97K)