I just had mcDs for the first time in decades and I was wondering...

I just had mcDs for the first time in decades and I was wondering, is it odd to put the hashbrown inside the egg mcmuffin?

Yes

Answer your question by asking yourself another; is it odd to have my life dictated by complete strangers on a Tunisian bongo-drumming forum?

Most people don't do it, but they're missing out.

no that's the patrician way

I feel like an absolute moron for never thinking of this.

This should be compulsory

I like to replace the english muffin with hashbrowns. Actually I get most of the breakfast items sandwiched between hashbrowns. I just really enjoy hashbrowns.

I do. Makes too much sense to not do it.

YOURE A GENIUS HARRY

Here's what I do. Double sausage and egg. Break hash brown in half. Flatten half of it. Add to mcmuffin. Keep other half for nibbling on.

Are you worried they're just doing that with your order and no one elses?

Try this on the mcgriddle without egg or cheese. Sweet savory and salty, all in one.

I know a diner which makes sandwiches with hash browns in them. Fucking delicious.

I get a sausage biscuit with cheese and a hashbrown I break the hb in half and put it on both sides of the patty reassemble and enjoy. It doesn't make it any better really it's just,what I do.

>the shiner
>black coffee

this is the perfect breakfast after a night of heavy drinking.

Crazy like a fox.

Out of all my years of enjoying McMuffins, I had never though about doing this until one incredibly hungover morning recently.

I got my bag through the drive through, pull forward a little too look inside the bag and enjoy my hashbrown on the way back home as I always do. And for some reason it struck me. I had my hasbrown out of the bag, in my right hand and I just stared down at my sausage McMuffin.
>What if...
And in my hungover state, headache killing me, I slowly open my sausage McMuffin, peel off the top portion and lay my hashbrown onto the egg. Astounded with what I had just done, I took a large bite of my greasy breakfast.

Awesome blog post friend.

Fuck. What a great idea. I usually get an extra hash brown, one to put in my muffin and one to eat after. But to use them as buns is next level genius

I started doing this after trying their sausage hashbrown wraps.

Sounds like a shittier version of a Double down.

Yes but i live in Ireland and only have access to mc Donald's, and that's only when i have to travel 45 min to the main city. And i don't eat bread anymore so this means i can enjoy mc breakfasts again

No, it's the best way. Why take a bite of the mcmuffin, then take a bite of the hashbrown when you can bite them both at the same time? Same thing with burgers and fries.

no.
good way to eat everything all at once. give the sandwich some texture too.

That is pretty much a requirement for a sandwich in Pittsburgh.