YLYL Veeky Forums edition

YLYL Veeky Forums edition

already lost

Needs beans

>literally created for the purpose of giving the homeless and emaciated paupers of Victorian London cheap and compact calories
>HAHAHA FUCKING BRITBONGLES SHIT FOOD XDD

Toast sandwich enthusiast detected. I know you can't eat anything that isn't halal over in Britain but by god you have other options.

triggered britcuck detected

I made one once for the purpose of tasting how it'd be. It weren't wholly bad, at least done fried in butter. But as I said, it literally exists as a historical means of feeding those who suffered urban blight.

Ebin Britbongistan memes though lads, very ingenious and creative. :) I wish I could learn more about perfected utopian ambrosia of all other nations' on God's green Earth. It's totally just England with xD SHIT FOOD. :)

And I thought burgers got butthurt at shitposts.

Shitposting gets tedious after a while lad.

Oh its real

I thought Peep Show invented it

It's literally three pieces of bread with some butter
This thread is already a testament to how sensitive britbongs are about their awful cuisine

Why make it a sandwich tho? You can enjoy em separately.

>your average britbong viciously defending their shortcomings

Sometimes the workmen in my country eat dry bread for lunch but we dont record it and make it a quintessentialy local dish

tbf a nice hot butter soaked piece of toast in between two slices of soft, fresh bread would be pretty tasty

>being this butthurt
>not only being this butthurt, but also being so very wrong
Bro, the homeless and people on welfare would never be able to afford potash alum enriched bread. A person employed in a factory would be able to afford about one loaf + things to eat with the loaf or two loaves if they wanted to slum it.
Toast sandwich was a working class meal most likely """enjoyed""" by females and children of the family.
Beggars would be lucky if they could afford boiled groats.

Another Britbong fail:
Brits thought spaghetti grew from trees.

Sure but Americans think pizza is a pie.

>britcuck bitching ruining a thread

damn, did jamal not give you cummies or something?

Can't really blame soldiers for not knowing the marketability of alliteration and not knowing what a "tart" was.

But we can blame Victorian slum dwellers for inventing the cheapest possible meal they could think of?

They knew all about tarts. Those European tarts threw themselves at GIs every time a village got liberated.

That wasn't the cheapest possible meal though. Cheap would have been unprocessed oats.
Suppose one should keep in mind that the sort of loaves we think of when we say sliced bread would have popped up nearer to the Edwardian era and would have been a middle class type bread.
Victorian aged working class bread would have been rustic, artisanal three pound bulge, that you'd more likely just ride chunks off off instead of slicing. Family might go through five or six of them a week, which is an investment of three days of wages.
A sandwich made of three slices of bread would have been a nigga rich meal.

I can see it now.

>drunk law student staggers into the common kitchen
>checks fridge
>only butter
>check pantry
>only sliced bread
>fuck m8 imma mok moi uh toasss buh'ey
>toasts one slice
>slathers it in butter
>slaps two untoasted slices around them
>womens studies student been stabding there in horror the whole time
>"wot yoo dooin moi8" squeals the male femenist
>"iom poor loik uh victorion coal moiner moi8" slurs the drunkard
>"wow con oi 'ov uh boite?" Asks the cuck

And then hence forth it became a great british tradition through the sheep like tendancies of your average britfag.

This. Must be fresh and good nread to be good wo anything on it, though.
Idk what everyones problem is. Is there anythung better than bread and butter? Toasted bread and butter. And I'm nowhere near british

>Urban blight

t.poorfag plebeian detected

fuck off back to your factory

anyone remember this thread? was just a random one but hilarious as fuck

I'm impressed by how much autism we can get on a blue board.

some guys nephew got bullied at school so he wrote him a recipe to cook with his dad to cheer him up, and he thought this would actually be ok, the kid was like 9 i think.

I'm taking a foods class at uni that involves us bringing in our own dishes for everyone to try. One time, a girl brought this shit in. It was actually kind of good.

it doesn't seem that bad especially if you look at other pics of it, but that fucking pic on the wiki page just looks old potato salad or something

Do Americans really do this?

>teach young boy to use cayenne instead of being a pleb that uses the freshly cracked jew
Not all bad.

>tfw the australian media still occasionally wastes time "debunking" this guy and debating the status of his meal advice versus his total lack of nutrition qualifications

The ingredients don't even sound half bad, it's just calling it a salad that's fucking ridiculous.

>there can be only one """"""salad"""""""

Kaiser Salad?

I purchased this at a nearby Kroger deli as it was labeled as "Apple Fluff." It was pretty good but only because the portion I got did not have almost any Snickers in it.

consider how rich and varied basically any other cultures poverty foods are

I don't get it, why are all the Veeky Forums posts necessary to this picture?

I've noticed a trend in screen capping that started around 2014 where people add in all the replies too. It looks so obnoxious.

the reactions are hilarious man dont you want to see what your fellow cu/ck/s think about it too? thats a piece of history

My best friend made this for me for my birthday. We tried it and it was one of the worst things i have ever eaten. Then we tried it intoxicated and it was even worse. 0/10 would not eat.

You know what would be radical?? Toast the 3 slices

>I've noticed a trend in screen capping that started around 2014

that physically hurt

What are you implying?

He's disappointed in you.

This needs that "Congratulations" scene from End of Evangelion but with every line replaced with "Well done".

It's from a Veeky Forums thread, I am one of the comments

Is he taking particular parts of a post out of context and acting like he is surprised at it even though it makes perfect sense if you just add on the rest of the sentence?

Whoa, hold on there buddy. This screencap is lacking reaction memes

There's no way you'll get good karma with a post like that!
I fixed it for you.

Because the replies give depth to the post

No they don't you literal shithead redditor.
It's just obnoxious reaction images and REALLY BAD ones that say "PLS ADD ME IN THE SCREENCAP". It's just so people can rack up that lebbib karma.

Oh boy we're totally capping this right?

Lost.

>screencap

I'm saving this

>it's an user has an autism meltdown episode

I say it out of habbit because I have been saying that word for many years and I don't intend to stop.

Your autism is just going to have to work around that.

I was making fun of the picture you urethra

generally the r/Veeky Forums mods will flair those as shitty crops so I'm not sure where you are getting that from, adding reactions is definitely more popular here even if it is annoying

>being this angry

I laughed first, then I felt sad for the chap.

*gasp*

>complaining about leddit in a YLYL thread

Anyone have the baking horn screencap?

It's a fucking salad, deal with it.

the what

i mean people still eat it tho
in the current time

i'll try one someday but your post is dumb, man

A thread about baking that involved honking a bike horn or blowing a trumpet at the oven for the 「COOL VIBRATIONS」

I don't get it

How the fuck did I lose so hard at that first reaction image??? Christ almighty.

This one

And this one. I love the o es were they end up shiting a storm and then crying post some of them if you gotem

I cringed but then I saw the drawing and the pinkie pun and can't stop laughing.

Sounds stupid but the flavors should all work pretty well together.

>tfw fell for the activated almonds meme because qt almond sellers at the farmer's market told me how great it is

Lost

could someone post the hurgin pic? The way it's written cracks me up

Fuck

This one?

I've been scoffing at it as has everyone else, but now that you mention it... If you had really good quality bread and a good amount of butter, it wouldn't be half bad.

it asks for 2 1/4 cups, which this genius thought meant to take two 1/4 cup scoops, which is 1/2 cup. If this were written to indicate that it would have said 1/2 cup. If OP wanted to use a 1/4 cup scoop he would have needed 9, not 2, but he is kinda thick and didn't realize this because this is babby's first cookie recipe

He used two quarter-cups of flour instead of two-and-a-quarter cups

Does anyone have that guy who pretends he's defusing a bomb when using the microwave? I was in that thread but never screencapped. I think it 404d now.

>Does anyone have that guy who pretends he's defusing a bomb when using the microwave?
You mean there are people who don't do that?

No, but he posted something else, and the way he said it was autistic as fuck.

The thread was up just a couple days ago but I can't find it now.