Post cool food you've invented. I'll start. Peanut butter and chocolate chip burrito

Post cool food you've invented. I'll start. Peanut butter and chocolate chip burrito

pickle wraps

>cool
>peanut butter and chocolate chip burrito

Maybe if you lightly fried the tortilla and tossed it in some cinnamon/sugar mixture and folded it like a taco it might be edible.
I'm sorry but that's some poorfag desperation food right there.

Those I actually think look decent.

>"I invented this"

No you didn't, moron. Everyone has done this for decades.

Anyone that buys tortillas has leftover tortillas, and peanut butter + chocolate are fundamental.

Sliced bread.

Chicken mushroom and hummus in a pita

Take a hardboiled egg, peel it, half it. Remove the eggyolk. Put jsome jam, in any will do, top with whipped cream. Its a nice little dessert.

Spam pot pie with crushed ramen crust.

This.
Everybody I know makes these ALL the time OP. Get over yourself.

I never understood why others call things 'pig disgusting' until I read your post.

hot dogs. It was me, I started that shit.

cheezy blasters
hot dog with cheese in it wrapped into a pizza
u got cheese blasters (gitar rift)

holy fuck i ate these as a kid, you didn't invent shit, im patenting it rn

My favorite sandwich

Fucking 8 year olds make this bitch use won ton wrappers and deep fry it lazy fag

>his mum browses a cooking board on a Monolian blanket sewing forum
How does this feel?

scrambled eggs with hot sauce

>My favorite sandwich

Not mine.

>le eastern country obscure hobby meme

That seriously looks almost identical to the diarrhea I just had.

I've had something similar to this, only the wrap is made from deli sliced roast beef.

FOR ME, IT IS THE MCCHICKEN, THE BEST FAST FOOD SANDWICH

Put that shit on a crepe, it would probably taste pretty damn good.

ENOUGH WITH THIS MEME

This. Typing in all caps is annoying. But I agree with that user. Cause for me, it's the McChicken.

Pickled onion, cheddar and salami sandwich.

I may not have been the first to invent it, but invent it I did, when I was seven years old.

I made one yesterday. It was delicious. Is the white stuff cream cheese with chives?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Fucking cunt retard

God it actually make me mad when people eat the disgusting shit in this thread

Yuck

Fuck you all

I invented that 10 years ago. Also, chocolate chips should be melty. Please heat in microwave for original recipe or if you don't have a microwave you can broil or pan grill

Good on you for coming up with a socially acceptable way to stick phallus shaped objects in your mouth in public.