Brainlet here

I wanted to try this famous bitmex levrage thing.
I opened long position with 10-25% and made 30%.
Wanted to sell so I clicked Market.
Did I just justed myself out of 30% profit?

Attached: bitmex.png (1301x192, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/XsB1qO
bitmex.com/register/5LY7VY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when u market sell a long position u need to sell the same amount of contracts thats what u see there dummy

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-12 um 10.56.24.png (121x43, 9K)

So what did happen to my gains?

Start on the testnet, seriously people. You're fine, 70 of your contracts were opened at 9562, then you increased your position but when the price was a 2% higher, so it's not like you bought 270 at 9562, your profits get averaged down. Also, you probably didn't do what you think you did with leverage, try to spend some time understanding what margin means.

Also, to the right of "place order" there's a calculator.

I am trying, this time I opened long and opened short above to test it. Hopefully this time I will get my sweet gains.

Attached: WTF.jpg (640x400, 63K)

Now I know why I'm making so much money on Bitmex, guys please keep trading I love it

> Hopefully this time I will get my sweet gains.
Your gains haven't been stolen, go to account and you should be able to see your transaction history and see how much you made exactly.

T E S T N E T

While we're at it, help a brainlet out

I got filled 800 long at 9440 while the slider was "5x"
Some minutes later I sold all the 800 at 9700 and yet it seems i lost .023btc

Was it the fees that did this or does it have something to do with the "leverage slider"

Attached: IMG_4706.jpg (910x195, 45K)

5x leverage also means 5x fees... I don't even use BitMex... Fucking nu/biz/ is in the shitter

But aren't fees % based?

5x gains - 5x fees should still be green right?

So glad Bitmex is full of tards like you. Free money for us

Wow I did one trade, I lost nothing, I made you rich. Wew lads I wish I was you.

You're fine, the difference in value is where your profit comes from, a profitable long should look like that. Mess with the calculator if you want, profit or ROE positive? You did gud.

Explain this to a noob like me that used testnet
BTC @ 11600, place short @ 50x for .1 btc liquidation @11800
BTC @ 9800, press market, make .01 btc

This site is for cucks i swear

Attached: fgcvdcs.png (927x523, 631K)

Also how the fuck is risking short of $1000 USD with liquidation 200 higher than entry price, not pay out $1000 200 lower.

Still waiting for anyone to tell me where did my +30% go after I pressed Market.
Well I guess none of you have idea.

Attached: th.jpg (474x712, 23K)

are we long/short now guys?
i have no idea anymore

Why are you trading, and furthermore, fucking LEVERAGE trading if you're a retard?

You realise you're gambling right? Bitmex is a bucketshop based on an indian ocean island chain. They offer 100x.

Enjoy wasting your money

Nice le_spacing.

Because you are a retartd and press market, there is a maker/taker fee structure...
Spend two mins reading before you go nuts, fucking brainlet.

Also use my ref link when you sign up to suck at trading.

because there is no fucking way to make money. ICOs are shit. Shitcoins move 1:1 to bitcorn with slight irrational fluctuations.

Plebbit spacing is a meme to spot newfags who think its a thing you fucking retard
Go back to the earliest archives of Veeky Forums and you'll see ""reddit spacing""

Kill yourself for being stupid

yeah "gambling", thats a looser excuse.

Attached: asdfghjkl.png (933x525, 627K)

Attached: leddit.jpg (936x960, 302K)

Just checked the testnet calculator
SO a person risks 2000 dollars
Liquidated 200 higher
Makes 10% WITH only 500 lower
BITTREX makes a fuck ton liquidating cucks than ever paying out.

Scratch that a measly 5% when he risks everything on a hair. Jesus what a shit site.

I am not, that pic is from the testnet, I'm trying to understand the whole process before investing real money

Not your image for a start and yeah, it's literally gambling.
>Based on an indian ocean island exchange
>Spread is random
>Sell your liq info to whales and bots and legally since unregulated

Lmao enjoy bankruptcy gambling retard, may as well go to vegas

I dont know. I only started making money from bitmex when I submitted take profit orders instead of clicking market.

No one knows the answer, yet all of you are calling him a faggot. GG biz hahaha

How much value does your portfolio have?
Maybe you don't have a lot of contract.

The position being worth 0.1 BTC is not the same as putting down 0.1 BTC on your position. This cuck is done explaining this shit because I don't get paid for it, use the calculator. Don't understand the calculator? Click references and read. Still not enough? Shoot them a mail, find somewhere you can ask them.

I am just testing bitmex for the first time so I put $300 there.
I used $270, it went up, it showed +30% so I pressed Market and it seems like I didn't make 30% gains, more like 0% of anything.

This game where you try to insult people into giving you information is not going to take you far, contrary to what you may have been led to believe.

x1 contract
Almost no leverage.
Market didn't go up 30%
Why do you think you'll get 30% returns?

You got your leverage at x10. Meaning you borrowed their 270 and you put 27 contracts.

That's 27 dollars that you put at risk. 30% of 27 is 8 dollars.

You have to put 3000 contracts to make it an x10 position.

Also, like all shillers in this thread,
I'll put my affiliate as well.

bitmex.com/register/5LY7VY

you put in the trade 0.0170 xbt = 166usd
price went up approx. 2.7%
2.7% out of 0.0170 is 0.000459
you had x5 leverage, so your profit is 0.000459 * 5 = 0.0022 (about 21 usd)

does this make sense to you?