Making guido sheperd pie

making guido sheperd pie.

anyone interested?

I would like to know what the fuck a 'guido' Shepard's pie is, and my interests hangs upon the answer to that

plated!

choppd up cutlets, red sauce, sauteed onions and peppers topped with mac and cheese and mozzarella. shit is delicious

all of those things sound good together but look gross, and its probably tasty
much like regular shepards pie

I believe it is a sacred principle, my brothers and sisters. mix shit together and bake it in a pie and it will be good but look gross

>post OC
>post recipe
>get ignored

for me, it is the McChicken

This is nothing like shepherd's pie. This is like calling a Mac and cheese "nigger pizza".

thats why guido was specific, you Haribo sugar free tard

Learn how to properly speak English before you spout nonsense dago shit.

if this is guido pie, what would nigger pizza be? we already know what gook tacos are
>inb4 sideways

It just doesn't make sense. Shepherd's pie is potatoes, corn, onion, and ground beef. Nothing in the "guido shepherd's pie" is anywhere close to being or resembling shepherd's pie.

it has meat, vegetables, a sauce and a starch topping and it's baked in the oven so it's got an equivalent for each ingredient, that's why

Shepherds Pie doesn't have Beef or corn in it either, why are you trying to tell other anons what is in it, when you don't have a clue yourself?

Americans should really stay clear of a cooking board.

The original published recipe for Shepherd's Pie (In Mrs. Beeton's) called for "beef or whatever meat could be found".

It's called "Shepherd's" pie because a shepherd was a poor person. You made it with whatever meat and vegetables you had. The idea that it should be lamb only is a modern misunderstanding of the name.

>cu/ck/s whine about how shit Veeky Forums is lately and how there's no OC anymore.
>constantly shit on people with their OC and food
Really activates the almonds

You can make up as many lies or excuses as you wish.

People know the difference between a Cottage pie and a Shepherds pie.

And bear in mind Mrs Beeton was a 19 year old girl who just collated various bits and bobs, she was in no way and 'expert'.

You are wrong.
There is NO beef or corn in a Shepherds pie

Willful ignorance is beyond sad.

>Willful ignorance is beyond sad.
Isn't it?

and guidos are poor white trash, so everything fits!

It's Veeky Forums so I can handle the bants and the lack of instameme status. honestly posting OC is just kind of therapeutic, I do it in times of stress because I know at least a few people will see it even if they DGAF

Shepherd's pie was originally created be the Chinese workers in northern Canada, using the bare minimum of what they had at the time, mostly corn, ground beef, and potatoes. The French called it pâté chinois. It was later co opted by the Irish, who would put whatever the fuck they want into it cause they're dumb dirty fucking micks.

no it wasn't, you doosh. its made with lamb and it came from England yonks ago

Retard.