Well

youtube.com/watch?v=hbfQP6lzx4I Well...

I'll admit.

Say what you will about india, but making 50k meals a day would just be exhausting.

why does this not have subtitles when its impossible to understand their awful english

I... don't think they're all speaking english...

so where are the subtitles for the africa speak?

You're guess is as good as mine.

Somebody buy those animals some cutlery.

Thats a lot of POO!

Is it weird seeing healthy, non-starving indians?

why the fuck are indians allowed to breed?

5 minutes into video, First meal and I'm triggered.

for breakfast they premix cereal and milk in a 300 gallon bowl.

SOGGY CEREAL - trigger warning

Have you seen how they eat? Soggy is better for them as they squash it into clumps with their fingers.

POO

>making 50k meals a day would just be exhausting.
Not when every meal consists of "Make a big thing of rice" and "let all these vegetables sit in a big pot of sauce"

Indian cuisine is just soggy plants soaked in curry sauce with rice.

this is how i imagine the poor in hive cities of 40k eat.

the poor who can afford to eat that is.

I mean the type of cuisine matters less than the fact that everything is streamlined and scaled up for massive production on that level.

Why did they take away that girls bread?

Women are worth less than cattle in India.

Pretty sure it's preferable to starving.

So... we have factories that produce 100x that amount of food ready to eat without any manual labor for 1/1000th price. not sure you noticed

And it's probably much better than our school lunches in the US.

>top sports star girl
>has to help prep cook in industrial kitchen
>top sports star boy
>does fuckall

fuck you pajeet. thank fuck my daughter won't be born in your sexist shithole

kind of impressive to see that many kids that focused. I can't imagine this kind of school working in the US. Would only work for kids that are really used to having nothing and living in hard conditions.

Still impressive what that school was doing with that many kids.

India has over a billion people but won only two olympic medals, none of them gold. Their elite athletes would get shit on by people that would not even qualify in other countries.

Agreed. All memes aside for a second, this is a really commendable thing they're doing.

and still can't poo in loo

I think it's because it only focused on one day and the kids are in rotation for helping with the prep work.

There's 25000 of them at the school. They require the help of 250 of them for each meal. meaning it'd take a month and a half for it to come up again.

Also, I pretty much agree that it's a good thing.

It keeps the kids healthy, engaged, they're learning.

I dont' know the whole 5am to 10pm schedule, though.

no boys had to work in the kitchen

having a dick makes you immune from cutting potatoes? fuck that noise

We had the same schedule in our EOP summer course for Freshman year in college. I think it's to prepare people for the grueling overtime ridden days people have to work just to get by nowadays.

interesting how they cut vegetables, they held the knife with their feet and used both hands to push the vegetables. Looks like it would be easy to cut yourself.

It's a bonti, they are very trad and make a lot of sense if you're sitting on the floor cutting up a fuckton of veg.

Not a part of modern India in anyway however

There's also 12.5 thousand girls at that school...

That's way too many people. They need to curb their population