What the fuck. Isnt 10 PM too early to close for a fried chicken shop!...

What the fuck. Isnt 10 PM too early to close for a fried chicken shop!? Half your people arent going to want chicken till like midnight. I am so mad because I wanted to get KFC right now and it's closed. FUCK!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=NKsnnScn-cM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

true, they should have realized their customers are of a certain group that doesn't have to work in the morning

goshdarn with the racism on Veeky Forums
like i know most isn't meant but fuck

No, we mean it entirely, Nigger. Go ahead and keep ignoring whites.

im white motherfudker

t. Nignog

The ones in my area close at 10:30 pm but are open until midnight on Friday and Saturday nights.

Where in Aus are you? QLD? Everything closes early there for some reason.

Why are you assuming OP is Australian?
The thread was started 23 mins ago and it's not after 10pm anywhere in Australia

Image is from the Australian KFC site. I assume he just googled KFC chicken and the first image that came up from KFC was localised to his country's KFC.

Nigger did you straight up tineye search his image?

Nope. I recognised it from the KFC Australia website which is probably sadder.

My sides have left orbit

:( user are you ok

No

>I recognised it from the KFC Australia website

NO U RACIST STINK NO NO NO NO NO RACIST NO NO NO NO NO

Thanks for the laff, user. You seem like a pretty cool dude.

Jesus Christ, user.

SHEEIT KFC DONE CLOSED HOW IMMA FEED MA KEEDS

WE'RE SORRY

To be honest, I recognise it too.
I often browse their site when I'm hungry and waiting for 9 pieces for $9.95.
Usually I get 6 hot and spicy, 3 original.

There are a few popeyes at close at 11 and there is one where i live that is 24 hours but a limited menu no rice and beans and shrimp

youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw

>YOU MEANA TELL ME DAT WE CAYNE FEED AH KEEDS?

nigger detected

This shit only gets worse after dark. Paying a "hardship" bonus to the employees must not be worth it. youtube.com/watch?v=NKsnnScn-cM

The type of person that complains on the internet that a store is closed is also the person that will stand in front of a locked store knocking on the door yelling "Are you closed!?" despite the lights being off and nobody in sight. I guarantee it.

Closes at 9pm near me. Makes sense really, fast food places make most of their money at lunch and dinner time.