Be honest, user...

Be honest, user. The day you figure out how to cook for yourself or own your own stove is the day your general health decreased.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlhWOMWLqdg&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It probably got better

You know, there are parents who put cocacola in babybottles, right?

Not really, I hit my worst points when I am too busy or on vacation, and am cooking less.

I feel like it would be the opposite, like, someone would be more prone to eating garbage food because they don't know any better, but when you know how to cook you can make quality meals.

>learned to make veggies taste good
>learned to cut sugar and processed foods
>learned to eat offals

Sure looks bad to me

haha lol bacon don't we all just fucking love bacon i love to eat bacon with bacon wrapped in bacon when i watch doctor who and big bang theory lol did you see this bacon flavored water i'm definitely trying that lol because i fucking love bacon bacons is just FUCKING EPIC

>he stlll believes that fat is bad for you

go fuck yourself

:(

Do ameritrumps really do this?

more like this

Didn't happen.

Did happen.

True
I feel like my health got better because of cooking for myself. Less bad food ate because I have to budget

Who drew this? Some lazy Hillary-voting liberal faggot?

It's drawn by a pretty smart science-kind of guy who goes by the name "xkcd". The guy draws stick figure comics...some of which are kind of funny, some of which are like "woah dude tone down your autism". He also was #WithHer so you're partially right.

There was a few years where every comic was really depressing because his girlfriend/fiance/wife had cancer, but she got better and now it's not so depressing

yeah, I've had some good chuckles with his comics, and some of them definitely do hit you in the feels.

kill yourself

This comic isn't complete without its alt-text.
>Although maybe it's just a phase, like freshman year of college when I realized I could just buy frosting in a can.

god that sounds so much like fat people thoughts

We get it man, you like bacon

WHEN I DISCOVERED I COULD COOK, I REALIZED THE AMOUNT OF RIDICULOUSLY BULLSHIT FOODS I COULD PREPARE INCREASED EXPONENTIALLY. SO MY SELF CONTROL INCREASED.

this is retarded, or intentionally simplified for the lulz factor

in general, when you start cooking yourself two thing happen
first, is that yes, you realize you can cook whatever the fuck you want anytime you want
second is that cooking costs money and time, so you better get your shit straight

on my first year I was healthy as fuck because healthy food were the cheapest foods I could prepare (at least where I live)
I'd ocassionally splurge into something retarded like, yes, a full bacon and eggs breakfast in the middle of the afternoon, but the sheer amount of extra work and expenditure it represented would offset the unhealthy effects

of course, your mileage may vary if you're just a trust fund baby with all your life resolved beforehand, like the faggot who makes his living out of some fucking hipster webcomic

Randall Munroe. He works at NASA, I think? I can't remember.

Yes
Regressives can't afford to raise children:(

Hence OP's chart dumbass.

Never learn how to make Chinese
Once you learn Chinese you are doomed

Bacon is both cheap and trivial to cook, though.

the opposite. I pretty much eat meat and steamed/sauteed veggies with a small portion of whatever carb now. My health was at it's lowest when I was a broke college student eating ramen every day so I could afford booze

Love yourself

I know a marine vet and his huge ass wife who regularly give their baby coke to calm her down. It's sad they don't see this as feeding his addiction to calm him down but rather "everybody loves coke so will the baby."

Yes.
I was raised by a mom who was a doctor and always cooked healthy, non-fat meals with mainly poultry or fish.
When I was released into the wild, I discovered that bacon grease was an ingredient and not a hazardous byproduct.

I have heard it is very common in Mexico (the country with the highest rate of morbidly obese people in the world). A fellow poster on a US motorcycle forum I used to post on had a Mexican wife, she used to do this with their son, even though he had expressly forbidden it. Drove him nuts.

Buying decent bacon (Wiltshire) in the UK is ridiculously expensive. Otherwise you have to eat the American crap

Bacon is a meme. Sure, the odd full English never goes amiss but other than that, bacon is just awful.

Came here to post this

no my worst health period was when I lived in dorm at uni and had to eat at the cafeteria there while drinking way too much and smoking way to much weed.

Im mid 30s and Im in the best shape of my life and can still fuck my husband for hours.

My mom actually did this. It gave me 8 cavities and I had silver caps on my teeth till I was at least 13

Yes. Biggest culture shock of my life when I seen it, even mothers in places where food is hard to come by know you're not supposed to do that shit.

When you discover how to bake and deep fry...
youtube.com/watch?v=xlhWOMWLqdg&t=3s

It really shows that America really is a 3rd world shit hole

damn girl u wild, wyd?