What's the general consensus of AMB around here?

What's the general consensus of AMB around here?

Attached: Ambrosus-Logo.png (1150x800, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OkdCV6zw3lI
blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-and-gvanga-are-guarding-your-health-amb-adoption-1f772d5fcfa5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Proof of stake

Attached: 11363746_1412306155760705_2087335821_n.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Swiss VEN on steroids.

A patricians coin.
And by patrician, I mean white man.

just another shitcoin that will fade into nothing by this time next year with an autistic ceo

Probably delete this as it's going to 5 dollars very soon

$20+ eoy.

everyone loves amb nuls and sky, who doesn't will eventualy

Great coin but I traded it all into Banyan 4 days ago.

For all the actual pajeet shit that goes on in Veeky Forums, Ambrosus is literally the single most undervalued coin on coinmarketcap that's shilled here.

In a rational market that isn't absolutely batshit retarded with fear, it should already be at 500 mil with medium term 3bil+ market cap potential

Attached: Ban Ki calling.jpg (444x494, 17K)

Literally coin with the dumbest purpose I ever know.

nice FUD. try harder

Attached: biz-brainlets.jpg (211x239, 5K)

Great project, amazing team, ahead of schedule aaand masternodes announcement by the end of this month, you have to have 7-8 extra chromosomes to not to like it

Attached: pyramid.jpg (718x822, 214K)

Yeah did you know something about this coin Mr. Poo or you just buy bags of it and now hoping it will go up? Anyway tell my why is not this shitcoin. Here is their super product youtu.be/OkdCV6zw3lI

HAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

do you realise that food quality is secondary objective for ambrosus, right?
the most gamechanging thing that Ambrosus team is trying to achieve is pharma quality control, and having supply chain for drug production will save a fuckton of money for pharma industry

AMB has just signed a partnership with Gvanga marketplace. You can now use AMB to buy organic food on their shop. This is huge. If AMB becomes the coin of organic food, consider the marketcap!
source: blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-and-gvanga-are-guarding-your-health-amb-adoption-1f772d5fcfa5

The pet food and baby food industries are literally two of the highest ROI niches in business

Mate, this would be a dream

Down syndrome detected
The global organic food & beverage market is expected to reach USD 320.5 billion by 2025 and that is with very loose definition of what organic and bio is. People do pay a premium for quality certifications but you wouldn't know because you only eat chicken tenders

was just reading the news. this is just an appetizer of what is coming for the supply chain application.
I've always believed the supply chain as one of the most promising industry for the blockchain, 2018 is the year the masses will find that out as well

lol @ all the non stop shilling for this coin on here. Now I know not to buy thanks biz

Attached: pepefrog-superJumbo.jpg (600x600, 32K)

stay poor

1. Go check out their dev team's experience. It is absolutely fucking STACKED. Most of their developers have at least a decade of experience in their chosen fields. Not to mention that Parity, *the* name in blockchain development, led by a co-founder of ETH, is in a partnership with AMB.

2. They've just put out an alpha, so we know they have a working product, it's not just vaporware.

3. Their token economics highly suggest a masternode model, which means that you have the chance to get yourself a masternode at a bargain. Remember when VEN exploded and people who bought in at .20c were looking at a stack of tokens that could produce enough THOR that would set them up for life? Yeah, that's what AMB might look like soon.