Why are you not in the next moon mission?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Testnet just released, caused a 30% dip
Coin has a great use case even for non-crypto fags (Is the only one so far)
SHL airdrop in under a month (sell before this)

Why are you not in the next moon mission?

Attached: 1-jC62U3iHYcy-oeBtjBVtPA.png (53 KB, 689x388)

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

but i am in
although i only have 1k prl. it'll have to do

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

not touching anything associated with iota you fucking nigger, you people are retarded

happy_sad
happy_sad

Why should I sell before SHL

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

doesnt even use the new logo

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

we moonin boys

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

This is by far the best position to be in come early April.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Will you guys sell before the airdrop or hold through it for SHL tokens?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

I'm not sure. If we don't see a new ATH (doubt it) I might just hold. Only have 7k anyways.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Take a look at ETC and ZCL prices right before their airdrops/forks

cum2soon
cum2soon

How about SHL, y'all just holding them?

w8t4u
w8t4u

PRL's biggest exchange is kucoin though

idontknow
idontknow

Didn't watch them closely. Was there anything going on that PRL could somehow avoid?

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

I think the mainnet release soon after could potentially sway people from selling after airdrop. Maybe.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

I think that's actually their gameplan

RavySnake
RavySnake

I'm hoping they'll drop some info on a new exchange in April too. I don't think the mainnet release will do too much apart from hype

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

I can't provide screens but one of the devs said in telegram "we don't comment on the price of the coin as binance tends not to list coins when developers do."

This could ben100% bullshit though

Flameblow
Flameblow

Yes I know Bruno said that. Dev teams are allowed to say they are applying for Binance. Price speculation makes sure you wont get listed. So if a dev says they are applying, it doesn't mean a lot.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

And anyone can apply, but even if it turns out positive it takes month for binance to list anything. So it matters a lot when they applied

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Back in jan probably

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

I somewhere heard that application at binance takes approx 6 months. No idea if that's legit though

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

This.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Why do you use the old logo you fucking uncivilised ape?

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Would admittedly be more bullish if it saw a bit more volume, although that comes with not being on Binance I understand. Right now I'm debating between putting more into PRL, NULS, and ACT. May just split the three.

Bidwell
Bidwell

look at that volume lol compared to when it 3x'ed a month ago, feel bad for bagholders.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Why sell before and not right after ?

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Because you are entering a ratrace then

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

This sounds wrong. I doubt there's one clear cut application path per coin. It's likely variable, depending on the coin's community/attributes/other listings/etc.. Months, probably. 6 months? I doubt it. That sounds too long.

Lunatick
Lunatick

But you also get SHL. When the BCH fork happened who won, the people who sold before the split or after?

w8t4u
w8t4u

Yeah there are coins younger than 6 months on Binance. Binance itself is literally ~9 months old.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

the dip after mainnet will be epic considering this is malware that will never be used by any respectable website

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

implying 30 pop-up windows with 'Claim your FREE bitcoin', 'Congratulations, you just won a BIG DICK PILL' are used by respectable websites

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

I think you can't compare some shitcoin airdrop to BTC/BCH. Still I hope you are right

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Could be. Maybe he meant the whole process of preparing stuff for the application etc

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Shill me its use cases faggots els i wont buy

RavySnake
RavySnake

PRL is intended to be a cheap, decentralized and fast dropbox. SHL promotes the same idea as substratum and sky. Retarded brainlet.

WebTool
WebTool

Cheap cloud storage + PRL generation by people visiting your website and owner of the website getting monetized.
If it proves to generate good profit, every kid from BHW will use this script.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

If that fucking shit tangle takes off:
1st usecase: fully decentralized anonymous storage
build dapps on the Oyster platform, example: Fully decentralized streaming platform: Host media content on the Oyster platform -> content users do experience ads but a small percentage of their CPU will be used to dive up PRL
Alternatively, websites on the regular internets can choose to implement PRL to create an alternate form of revenue

tl;dr Oyster is decentralized storage, platform for dapps, alternative revenue for content creators

Emberburn
Emberburn

Fully decentralized streaming platform
This alone has me excited.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit