Do you do drugs with/before/after your food?

Do you do drugs with/before/after your food?

depends on the type of drug user.

THIS IS AN ANTI-DRUG BOARD. TAKE YOUR DEGENERATE BEHAVIOR ELSEWHERE.

go type in all caps somewhere else you 40 something housewife

HOW ABOUT YOU GO SHOVE DRUGS UP YOUR ASS ON ANOTHER BOARD YOU DAMNED HIPPIE. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR DEGENERATE PREFERENCES HERE.

What about alcohol?

lmfao. your ignorance knows no bounds i see

with pot I do eat after using, though I shouldn't because it's when I eat the most junk food. Alcohol, I normally drink with food. Any kind of stimulant I don't eat at all. Same with psychedelics.

but why user

ALCOHOL IS ACCEPTABLE ON THIS BOARD AS EVIDENCED BY THE DAILY ALCOHOLIC THREADS ON THIS BOARD. THIS IS SUPPORTED BY THE FACT THAT ALCOHOL AND FOOD HAVE BEEN POPULARLY PAIRED FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS ACROSS THE GLOBE. NO OTHER DRUG CAN CLAIM THIS AND IS THUSLY DEGENERATE AND OFF TOPIC BY THIS BOARDS STANDARDS.

I think I'm having an argument with you in like, five threads. I have no idea why I always take the bait.

>it's Friday evening and I'm going to post ALLCAPS all night

wew lad

/LOUDPOSTING/ IS A WAY OF LIFE MY FRIEND. IT IS NOT A DAILY OCCURENCE BUT A LIFESTYLE CHOICE.

>evening.
It is morning in places that actually matter, Eurofriend.

youre literally retarded.. you realize poeple in south america have been doing things like making tea out of the leaves of the coca plant to get high for thousands of years. people in the middle east have been smoking opium for thousands of years. people have been using marijuana for thousands of years also. the indians were using psychedelic plants etc for thousands of years also. stop typing in all caps and go educate yourself

>he doesn't smoke after meals
It was formerly advised for digestion before it stopped being vogue.

RE-READ MY POST MY ILLITERATE FRIEND. I SPECIFICALLY STATED THAT ALCOHOL AND FOOD PAIRINGS ARE A WELL-DOCUMENTED COMMON OCCURRENCE ACROSS THE GLOBE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS. THERE IS NO LITERATURE SUPPORTING ANY VIABLE FOOD PAIRINGS WITH OPIUM OR CACAO PLANTS OR ANY PSYCHEDELIC PLANTS ON ANY SUBSTANTIAL LEVEL. ALCOHOL IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE DRUG TO DISCUSS WHEN IT COMES TO FOOD. ANYTHING ELSE IS DEGENERATE ADDICTS TRYING TO JUSTIFY THEIR DISGUSTING HABIT TO THEMSELVES AND THE WORLD AT LARGE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

implying using one substance is acceptable compared to others because "you can pair food with it" is a full autist way of thinking. alcohol is one of the most destructive addictive substances known to man

>booze
Before, during and after
>the pots
When I do, which is very occasionly these days, after
>shrooms
Does eating them on a peanut butter sandwich count?
>everything else
What is food and no that's not what I want right now.

>Implying that drunken broad julia child didn't just make this shit up and spread her poison.

It's best to do drugs after eating because food sobers you up

Is all of the above an option?
>Smoke a joint
>Cook meal
>Smoke a bowl
>Serve meal
>Smoke another joint
>Eat meal
>Smoke another bowl
>Continue to eat meal
>Smoke another bowl
>Finish meal
>Smoke yet another bowl
>Clean dishes
>Smoke a blunt

Thats how my evening went tonight

What about cannabutter?

>2016
>US claiming relevance
Cute.

Drink lean with lunch/dinner

Having a few cigarettes with your morning coffee is comfy af

Had to stop though because I don't wanna get cancer

>Had to stop though because I don't wanna get cancer
punk bitch

Whatever the bottle says as prescribed by my GP.

All caps is nearly as bad as a tripcode. Especially when one person decides to shit up multiple threads every day with it.

It's worse than a trip because you can't fucking filter all caps

If i plan on drinking an enormous amount of beer/liquor, I try to snack throughout the day. I save the big meal after i am done drinking. If im smoking weed, i like to eat after my high goes down a bit. I used to go get food, get home, smoke and then eat, but that lost its magic. If im doing cocaine, i dont eat anything lol .

cocaine goes great with light food though

IT'S NATIONAL LOUDPOSTING DAY

cocaine is terrible with any amount of any food. If you feel like eating you have either done almost no cocaine, or what you were doing wasn't cocaine

This man knows. Literally can't take even a fucking bite of food when I'm on anything other than booze, weed or shrooms. Maybe painkillers though but then you just don't give a fuck so won't go looking for food unless someone hands you a plate.

I don't do illegal drugs anymore. I'm not in my teens/20s. I do what's prescribed to me though, those are fun. Little bit of beer here and there, and I'm trying to kick the cigarettes. No more illegal drugs for me. My employer piss tests me randomly, and he knows all about those "detox" kits, so you really can't bullshit him. Either way, I do construction for a living, so being stoned on the job wouldn't be safe.

wait really?
I'M SORRY SIR I WILL DO MY BEST!

It especially goes well with nasal-burning food like wasabi, and horseradish.

Once a month i'll get shithoused and order a large pizza if that counts

i smoked a huge joint with my cousins friend before going to a bbq yesterday. I have a new love for hot dogs with the yellow (egg?) bun.

I only drink but I usually put dinner off until after I'm done for the night. Eating immediately sobers me up, and I like catching a slight buzz (3-4 drinks) most nights.

MDMA, acid, opiates, shrooms, speed -- food after
weed, and derivatives -- before, during, after, after after, after after
cocaine, cigarettes -- never
alcohol -- whatever

I typically smoke weed before I eat. I feel like I get a better high that way. Other than weed and alcohol I don't really do any other drugs.