VEN

Where did this go wrong? I was expecting $50 VEN by March. This is a shame.

Attached: Scam.png (200x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWvXWc-X31I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

March isn't over yet

You expected VeChain to hit $50 in this market? Fuck off, brainlet.

sell this shit and buy AMB

Attached: fatality.gif (400x254, 1.1M)

wait till it dumps on 20th March

only thing more scammy than ven is trx.

Why March 20th?

sunny lu saved this bitches life and cost us 50m

youtube.com/watch?v=gWvXWc-X31I

Didn't they fake a partnership?

>I was expecting $50 VEN by March

That is where it went wrong.

nodes lock up, people will be expecting a pump, which won't come as you could already figure out in this market every retard sells the news BEFORE the pump

And once people realize there is no pump, it will dump back to $2

Yea with BMW. They're currently being sued by falsifying information but likely it won't matter since Chinese don't have the same sort of copyright laws as the west

>yeah with BMW
you really are fucking retarded

Not an argument

False statements don't require arguments in response, just laughter and insults.

LOL you faggot, they are under a NDA with BMW. God I hope you're LARPing.

So they didn't imply a partnership with BMW?

Attached: GIMAUw2.png (1152x574, 772K)

Look I'm a huge vechain fan, in fact it's 90% of my portfolio. But don't expect it to go above $5 by eoy

they literally signed up for BMW's startup garage program, got approved and played it off like it was an actual corporate partnership... even took pictures inside a dealership to make it look bigger than it really was.

Also Oxford literally made them retract their statement about their partnership. How much more fucking evidence do you need that this is a scam?

It’s so obvious when retards with no ven try and fud, if you said 10-12$ it be much more realistic fat boy

He's not buying DEVERY

Attached: 1519953343430.jpg (850x716, 279K)

How New are you? Big fan posting is akin to wannabe Walton coin shitposting. Aka ironic shitposting

>90% of his portfolio
>doesn't expect it to go above $5 EOY

Just neck yourself you fudding piece of shit.

Wow, that's a very rude thing for you to say.

Link?

I don't own link, I told you I'm 90% in ven

Oxford didn't want VeChain releasing details about the partnership before it became official and the University had a chance to issue its own press release. The partnership is just under wraps at this point.

I get that you guys want to FUD to keep the price down, but for fucks sake, try harder.

trips never lie

I dumped 80% of my Ven and put it into AMB. This is literally Tron 2.0. All chink shitcoins follow the exact same model: hype, fake partnerships, no working product. I still kept 20% of my holdings just in case it moons (it will because retards still believe the hype), but long term this thing is going nowhere.

I just don't believe them.

>Where did this go wrong?

That's the same line for every post-Bitcoin crypto

Kek

The retards are out in full force today boys!

VeChain has private chains in operation with several partners already. Working product is out there and has been up and running for a few months already.

>AMB
>He fell for the meme

this

and today their ceo went into telegram to say "please stop asking bmw about the partnership, they're threatening to drop us"

literally

guess they clearly are expendable lol

just ask urself a question...if you knew the next moon mission, would you spam it nonstop like an autist all over the internet... like these ventards and linktards?? or would you keep it hush and funnel every cent u get into them..?

So how about the BMW thing?

Do you think it's right to sign up for a program that is available to everyone and claim this is some kind of partnership?

It's not going anywhere at the moment. Next summer possibly.

you salty waltys never give up right?

Were you here when cheap ethereum was spammed nonstop by autists all over /biz?

>calls me new
>drops a meme that’s 3 months old
Good one sperg

Teeka just shilled Vechain. KEK.

Buy up to $5 faggots.

Partnership with China.

I'm subscribed, this is a lie

I’m actually subscribed and can confirm he called ven

Post proof

>tfw sold this bags at 40k tomorrow

Attached: HAkCTS0iQ_A.jpg (607x341, 29K)

Stfu faggot another user posted it here already on /biz. Open your fcking eyes up fcking retard. Why do you think there is volume increase and spikes? Absolute brainlet faggot.

So what was with that pump? Looks like someone bought enough for a thunder node.

kek

Someone has to be completely out of his mind to directly contact BMW or any other announced VeChain partner.

Attached: 2VABHGz.png (912x894, 122K)

t. ding dong
you cant "sell the news" if you lock up your VEN retard
and those who dont lock up are already just looking for quick profits and want to flip ven anyways, they will have control on the price mostly and can demand more for it because they want more money.

absolute scam shart coin

WHY would this even be remotely successful - it is a dead end venture and will go no where. Zero sum the shartcoin

I agree, and I can’t tell if the people FUDing this are just messing around or if they’re genuinely retarded or ignorant. I have nothing but contempt and disgust for anyone so stupid that they think it’s only a vaporware wine tracking app, and it’s also totally baffling. Why wouldn’t they have bothered to do any research? These opportunities are here for people to scoop up but people refuse to take three minutes to do their own research.

It would be $15 at least if the Mt gox chinaman hadnt decided to get the best price by dumping in a bear market

It's half and half. Half are FUD trolling, copy pasta, etc. and the other half are just retards parroting.

Imagine thinking someone is "out of their mind" for wanting to catch vechain's lie, and succeeding.

>Stop Loss: None
Everytime

Attached: 1363488998887.jpg (463x372, 74K)