Sunny is legit retarded

sunny is legit retarded

Attached: 20180312_150645.png (1080x352, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bmwstartupgarage.com
youtube.com/watch?v=76IPkJM_Egg
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-launches-my-story-the-blockchain-based-solution-to-tell-the-product-s-full-story-113549
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why? Because he doesn't want autistic 18 year old virgins sperging up his business dealings. You fucking tards need to be patient

muhhh bmw

bmwstartupgarage.com

Attached: 20180312_150659.png (1080x924, 377K)

Attached: 428923674_5560.jpg (1280x601, 107K)

Why? Because he doesn't want autistic 18 year old virgins sperging up his business dealings. You fucking tards need to be patient

nice double post you zombie shill.

My, that's pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=76IPkJM_Egg

What about when you played squash with is guy sunny!

>mfw autists spam BMW with ven memes and sunny has to ask them to back off

>announce "partnership"
>get annoyed when people ask questions to partner

Fuck these chinks. Never invest in these chink scams; it's literally part of their culture and upbringing to scam at all costs.

Ahahaha the start up rumors are true

There is no partnership. BMW is not a client

Attached: 1511557888617.jpg (282x326, 15K)

"Please stop trying to figure out that our partnerships are actually all like the BMW one which is actually practically nothing"

Why did he advertise his imaginary money and hype partnerships for 2 months then?

Fucking retarded sunny loo

No because he doesn't want VEN bagholders to discover that every "partnership" is massively overplayed and is actually not an actual corporate partnership at all.

Justin Sun
Sunny Lu
Disturbingly similar.

>officially announces the """partnership"""
>asks to stop asking about the """partnership""" until the official announcement

How fucking dumb and scammy can you be?

Attached: vechainbmw-825x510.jpg (825x510, 78K)

absolute scamel shart coin

WHY would this even be remotely successful - it is a dead end venture and will go no where. Zero sum the shartcoin.

enjoy getting rekt

just lmao.

Kek hyping up manchilds with plastic hammers in your conference and ninja acts and then being suprised they go full autist.

Partnerships are nothing?

dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-launches-my-story-the-blockchain-based-solution-to-tell-the-product-s-full-story-113549

DNV GL wrote this, not VeChain:
>The Italian wine sector is the first to use the new solution, with the four wine producers Michele Chiarlo, Ricci Curbastro, Ruffino and Torrevento being the frontrunners. They will feature the My Story label on their bottles in stores within the end of the year. Federdoc, which represents more than 70% of the Italian wine production considers My Story a very interesting initiative for the consumers. The Italian wine inspection authority Valoritalia, which provides data gathered during regulatory inspection activities, is involved in this project.

If they do have legit partnerships, then why the fuck did they fake the BMW thing?

so it doesn't dump to $2 desu