Favorite Fast Food Burger?

What's your favorite fast food burger?

1. Chargirll 1/2 lb Hamburger Steak Sandwich - only sold at Char-Grill's in North Carolina. The best fast food burger I ever tasted.

2.. Burger King Whopper - a decent burger and they never skimp out on the toppings.

3. Mc Donald's Arch Deluxe - Only was made from 1996-2000. But has a really good sauce that made it taste excellent.

4. Mc Donald's Big Mac - when it's made fresh it tastes really good

1. A McChikcen hot and fresh from the fryer

I don't eat chain burgers. The burger places I go to I would still consider "fast food" because they either have walk up windows or are quick service, but they're all local places, and their burgers are fanfuckingtastic.

RIP

If they're under $5 bucks than name them and the place. I've had good burgers at other places but they were $8-$15.

In'n'out 4x4 animal style w/ raw onions added.

Bro I really believe bk is shit tier their cheese is garb and their meat is usually pretty poor too. For char broil I think it's gotta be carls jr

GOTTA GO WITH BURGER MONGER ITS FUCKING GOAT HERE IN TAMPA.

I went to a bunch of burger places in America and my favourite by far was Five Guys. Beat In n Out for me no problem.

As far as under $5, my favorite is Sam's Classic Burgers, in Citrus Heights CA (which isn't where I live, but it's close enough that I can run down there for a burger whenever I feel like one). The burgers aren't much to look at, but it's the TASTE. They taste like an old fashioned griddled burger, they're always juicy, and they keep the toppings simple enough that you can enjoy the meat. (Not that I mind more toppings, I like all kinds of burgers, but this one in particular doesn't need it). Plus, they also have the greatest french fries ever. Everything a french fry should be, golden crisp and salty on the outside, and fluffy in the center. Perfection.

Troll. 5 guys aint fast food.
No drive thru and they make you build it yourself

It's gotta be the McChicken. The sandwich, perfected.

The Big Buford at Rally's/Checker's.

Another place.
This is Famous Burger, in Rancho Cordova CA, which is a longer drive from my house (about 30 minutes, or more, depending on traffic), but whenever I do business down there, I stop and get a burger here. They're burgers are to fucking die for, the buns are made in house, and I've tried nearly every burger on their menu and they all are fucking amazing. Pic is of their bacon cheese burger - $6.95 (with onion rings that are fucking glorious).

Looks nice senpai why ain't the cheese melted tho. This low key triggers me more than it should.

I've been wanting to try a Big Buford for forever, but the closest Rally's is like 2 hours from here. I'll be passing that way over the holidays, I'm going to have to make a pit stop there and try one. Looks pretty good.

White castle is my 2nd fav. I love i can get em with a side of fish sticks too cuz I'm the gayest of fish

Goddamn I MISS BIG BUFORDS N SPICY FRIES just end my life

The Angry Whopper was pretty tasty desu.

Why is a double burger with cheese more expensive than a double burger with chili and cheese?

>make you build it yourself
ye so i got it exactly how I liked it. shit was good.

>ctrl-f for me it's the
>no results

Okay but it's not fast food. And my personal opinion on that is that you just paid extra for what you woulda done at home but whatevs I'm not gonna get in a burger diatribe more than I already have.

I live in the PNW region and a decent burger and fries will set me back around $14.

I know how to make burgers at home but how do I store it? I know raw ground beef only lasts a few days in the fridge, so that is going to be a problem when I make only one burger.

Could I just tear off a piece of burger and throw the rest in the freezer? If so, then can I thaw the raw burger, tear off another piece in the future and throw the left over raw beef into the freezer?

But it is fast food user, you go in order, the food is made for you, you take it and go. You can literally do the same at any other fast food place, I can make burgers at Mc Donalds. That was literally their latest gimmic.

1.Double western bacon cheeseburger from Carl's Junior
2.Big Tasty from MC
Everything else is kinda on the same level below the two

Culvers double bacon deluxe.

Look at my fancy hipster fag faves. God I hope your state burns the fuck down next year

I always enjoyed bk, but the bk next to me started charging for more toppings, so I havnt gone in a while.

My favorite was spicy chicken jr with extra picks onions and tomatoes, then a double cheese with extra picks onions and tomatoes, then take top bun off and sandwich together.

ur p. fukkin gay if u think is a hipster menu

MOS is the only one.

Where did you find thiss trasure user what is an MOS?

Japanese burger joint. Good burgers, but they are decidedly Japanese.

This thing was fucking amazing but the JBX's here stopped selling them.

Failing that, there's a place called Big Buns here and I always get the Hot Russian. 1/2lb burger with horseradish. Stupid good.

'>>XSS

You know before this pic I never would have thought a weeb Burger would entice me so.

>cheese is garb

so you supposed to wear it?

holy fuck I have been doing it wrong my entire life

Lulz but have you seriously not seen that as slang for garbage?

Probably not, you norcal yuppie fuck

>He isn't down with the kids lingo
Sucks to be you, old-timer!

Monterey melt from whataburger

How would you know this unless you're from nor cal and are in fact the yuppie fuck to Good for slang

Checkers and 5 guys burgers are my favorite. Checkers fries and shakes are fucking amazing. I don't eat fast food often but when I go, I go to checkers. I wish there were more of them.

I live in a dseolate shithole called England. you may or may not have heard of it.

my advice would be to cut, slice, section, whatever the meat up into single burger portion pieces & then freeze them in seperate freezer/sandwich bags so you don't need to thaw all of the meat and then refreeze over & over.

hope this helps.

>A regular double charburger with no lettuce or tomato
>double western bacon cheeseburger(or the thiccburger if available)
>double double mustard grilled with grilled onions no lettuce or tomato
>bacon king
>fries optional for all
I only like leafy greens like kelp or spinach, typical fast food lettuce is complete trash.

Wisconsin Buttery from Steak and Shake. It's a shame I'll never be able to eat one a again ;_;

Velveeta?

>ZUCCHINI

Best burger is A&W Chicken Buddy Burger

1. Smashburger
2. 5 Guys
3. Shake Shack
4. Tasty Burger

Never tried In-n-Out so can't rank it :-(

You begged for it.

Big Mac is my favorite burger flavored sandwich

Never ate a Big Mac or any other Burger except a simple Cheeseburger every few months. Did i miss something?

Triple whopper with bacon and cheese,

Any anons know if I can go Quadruple or beyond in England Burger King?

XXL FATBURGER IS GOD TIER

For me, it's the McChicken™

ShackBurger from Shake Shack