The best cooking show ever made

The best cooking show ever made.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWhTKXgTw_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT WAS OK

There's no need to shout...

I DONT HEAR ANYONE SHOUTING MY MAIN MAN. I WAS MERELY COMMENTATING THAT THIS PARTICULAR SHOW WAS MERELY AVERAGE.

I love her attitude and demeanor in the kitchen fun and laid back like me. Her love for what she does and how proud she is of her family and culture is cool too. Alton is informative but is also a bit of an autist

SHE LOOKS LIKE A NICE LADY

Would you smash tho? I wod especially if we was same age

DOES SHE COOK WELL? IF SO THEN YES.

Brown fucks around too much before getting to the cooking.

Meanwhile, the worst these people do is flirt; and at least majority of the ep is spent cooking.

YOU JUST KNOW

These fucking shills are so autistic I cringe 5 times an episode

Lil I like your style

Disagree. They're good cooks. They clown around a bit, but it's really serious business in terms of making palatable recipes for the average amerifat.

One of the things that maked me like that geek was when he read a letter making horrible fun of him and he accepted it nicely with whimsy. Too bad more of us can't do the same.

>average amerifat
Probably why I find their recipes so average. You can't deny those "competitions" aren't blatant shills. They on some Rachel ray shit senpai.

Dude, that show's on pbs. It's not a competition.

The product competitions they do every episode, best spatula best chicken stock. C'mon bro do you even watch this show. I think those competitions are contrived shills because several times I've watched the "winner" was also featured in the sponsor bumper between shows.

Best cook.
>Great voice.
>Entertaining, while being informative.
>Would punch a gay guy if they tried to hug him.
>Owns guns.

It's usually an audience consesus, sort of like democracy. But I don't know, maybe you're right. Although, they have their magazines that generate most of their income.

All I know is I've tried some of their recipes and they came out good. I don't think they're fakes. But they are fucking geeks.

The food is democratic the products are that fat fuck wit the gappy teeth and lisp. I judge more than I should but op did say
>best

Uhhh...

Not this cunt again.

Uhh, we have a host named JACK that begs to disagree....

>no Great Chefs of the World

Get the fuck out.

Wow, I remember watching that as a kid. Is it still going? I saw somebody make "ravioli" out of shaved white chocolate rolled between plastic wrap and it was filled with chocolate mousse. I fucked up the mousse and my dad taught me how to make ganache for the filling instead. I was like 10 years old. That show got me into cooking.

I remember watching that show in the summer on PBS. I remember wanting the mauviel copper sauteuse.

The only episode I found useful was the guide to pickling.

you realize he divorced his wife, got blue pilled, and left the baptist church right?

Still owns guns though

Do you think she takes it in the poop shoot after the show?

All the episodes are great the first time, but its pretty annoying after the first time you make on of his recipes and want to make it again.

During the episodes he always emphasizes you need to do this or that and make sure you don't use that or do that. But the written recipes on foodnetwork just gloss over everything and end up being nearly allrecipes.com tier if you just follow them straight

Anybody got the rule 34 on it? I know it exists.

>It's an Alton Brown attempts to cook seafood episode

You do realize he's gay right?

I love you

and this ladies and gents of Veeky Forums is a real cooking show

youtube.com/watch?v=WWhTKXgTw_A

the guy is not a cook
he's just a bad actor reading a script

blue... pilled...?

How embarrassing.
are you retarded?

Probably take some shit, but this is the best cooking show. Shows 6 or 8 recipes from actual cooks every episode. And although a choad, Guy diffuses that awkwardness compared to some of those one-off shows on travel, FYI, or others that go to restaurants.

Honorable mentions for that New Orleans guy on PBS, or ATK and Cook's Country. The problem with the latter two are are that they're panel approved upboat reddit tier, so you can't follow their recipes to the letter.

Alton got me into cooking, when I didn't cook a damn thing, smoking weed and watching Food Network in college because I couldn't afford groceries. Kind of an autist, wouldn't follow his recipes, but the purpose behind his techniques are sound.

I'm not sure what you don't understand about it

weaponized autism. and when hes wrong, he's really, really wrong.

>when hes wrong, he's really, really wrong.
give some examples? I see this in every AB thread. "but he's been wrong before!" Yes, like ever other person that has given cooking advice on tv.

off the top of my head, that frying turkey contraption, and searing sealing in the juices?

Pretty much any episode I could pick out some little autistic thing.

What was "really, really wrong" about his turkey contraption?

He's also one of the most adamant proponents of the fact that the "searing in the juices" thing is nonsense. He has literally said the opposite of that on dozens of occasions. Have you even watched the show?

MAYBE HE'S NOT THE AUTISTIC ONE THEN.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH?

MAYBE YOU SHOULD GIVE ME A DICK TO PLUG IT UP WITH

I think every time he has seared anything he pointed out that it doesn't actually seal in the juices. To the point where it's annoying. I'm not sure what is wrong with your brain that you hear the opposite of what he's saying.

BUH DUNNA DUNNA DUN DUNNA DUNNA

SCCCCRRREETCCHH

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN!

It's cringeworthy because he does skits like he's Bill Nye, but it isn't even a show for children.
also? he's not a chef. he's not a cook. his team does research and he recites it from the teleprompter

I think the skits are cute but I mean you feel free to have opinions user

this desu, I watched his video about vinegar recently and he mentions it while making pot roast

>good eats
>not a show for children

>implying

the bread show is one, and how to pick.out ripe melons, off the top of my head

agreed

>some little autistic thing.
>millions of tiny bowls

ugh