Should I sell my AION?

Should I sell my AION?

Attached: 1501435366464.jpg (2048x1536, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-02-23/you-can-t-have-denmark-without-danes
heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If AION is a crypto... then yes

Wait, what is going on in pic? Some faggot beta male implying niggers are human?

They look bored....

Look at that merchant pajeet behind a first column. Kek

Is he standing on top of a Toilet? wtf

will never touch this coin

Lmaooo weird optical illusion, kek'd

>sold my aion for LINK last week

Good decision

can't believe i missed the London event

FUCK I have some of this coin. Gonna sell immediately.

I thought Niggercoin was just a meme

Attached: wkqrxf3.png (600x600, 330K)

You guys are a bunch of racist bastards.

But I never liked or trusted the AION team. You can tell they are sleezeballs watching a single vid.

you wasted quads on this stupid fucking comment?
literally KYS nigger

lmao wy boi haz 1 leg

Lol, I don't care if you've completely bought the ridiculous Jewish narrative that evolution somehow completely bypassed the human mind and all humans are equal despite literally nothing else in nature working that way and its just evil white colonialism and racism that lead to niggers being retards the fact of the matter is that regardless of whether its genetic or not they ARE retards right now and you shouldn't invest your own real money in them.

> Veeky Forums talks about degeneracy & says "Be religious"
> Also unironically believes in evolution

I'm not religious but most versions of christianity don't conflict with evolution. Very few are the sola scriptura retards, that's just another anti-white meme the Jews have been promoting in the media. In fact a hell of a lot of top scientists seem to be religious for some reason even if I don't really get it myself.

> Also unironically believes that blacks are useless & inferior.
> & that jews are superior and evil.

Its not really about being superior or whatever, that's actually yet another Jewish projection of their own "chosen people" complex. The problem is that when we try and pretend everyone's equal it really hurts the people who are smarter and have lower time preference. White nations are being destroyed because they're being flooded with people who are physically incapable of competing in a first world economy thus creating a class of people who are permanently on the dole dragging down everyone else. It doubly hurts the white people on the lower half of the IQ bell curve because these third worlders will do all the low skill labor for half the cost. And there's the whole violence and crime issue and the minorities just being generally smelly, messy, and impolite making our cities not nice places to live anymore. Nobody cares about the wellbeing of white people in the ZOG-run world, its actively trying to squeeze them out of everything.

I agree that there is nothing wrong with cultural homogeneity & that without it there's a latent cultural civil war that power elites prefer.

I think the perception of racial homogeneity is as silly as the perception of racial "diversity" being an asset when it hurts cultural values. But I certainly don't see it as evil.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-02-23/you-can-t-have-denmark-without-danes
Read this article

Also check out some of the studies listed here. Its well established by every serious academic study that to have a high level of social capital and trust homogeneity is necessary.
heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/

>trying to help black brainlets with the equivalent mental development of a 15 year old.
gg

Immigration is bad for the host countries but it’s even worse for the shithole countries the immigrants come from.

It’s always the smartest that leave a shithole first thus turning it even more into shit. This prompts then the remaining smart people to leave thus turning the country even more into shithole.

Have you ever wondered why a lot of “Persians” you encounter in the US are quite successful and smart people, yet Iran has an average IQ of 84?

It’s a vicious cycle.

The best way to help 3rd world nations would be to close all borders. I’m saying that as an immigrant myself.

Heh, of all countries Iran probably gets shat on the most by ZOG. They do pretty well for themselves given the circumstances, definitely an upper tier nation in the middle east. Hopefully someday we'll be able to have sensible foreign policy. It makes zero fucking sense to be friends with the Saudis and enemies with Iran but of course congress is full of people with dual-citizenship in (((Our Greatest Ally))), they make yuge donations to the rest, and have incredibly well-funded lobbies like AIPAC to force us into whatever retarded war they want at the moment. Future historians are gonna look back on how insane it was that this was allowed.

HOLY SHIT CANNOT UNSEE

Attached: ijLuPZd.jpg (1032x774, 208K)

Yeah and ICON also WANchain.

The absolute state of Aion, I'm out!

Attached: 1513724697409.jpg (500x333, 33K)

going to need a quick rundown on that pic

Attached: 1509606030097.png (2000x1000, 1.98M)

that's called a reflection i believe. very rare

LMAO HE GOT SHOOPED IN
THE ABSOLUTE STATE

The absolute state of Toronto.

>Presenting blockchain network technologies in a country where people cant even have a clean water

so is the pic real?

why do they look like bussed in Somalians at a timeshare scam

Justin Trudeau.