I have three roommates. One male two female. The guy bakes. The other two love him...

I have three roommates. One male two female. The guy bakes. The other two love him, he wakes up at like 4 to bake cookies or pastries and shit like that on weekends. I don't touch anything he cooks because he's gay and quite frankly I don't want to touch anything that disgusting faggot has put his hands on.

So far I've managed to be quite diplomatic and tell him I'm on a diet or cutting (fitizen), or I don't like too many carbs (which is true), but recently I've been secretly nailing one of my female roommates, which is stupid for a whole host of reasons I won't get into, and she's been pushing me to just 'try' something. I've been quote firm but then she points out some other things she's seen me eat.

My question is how do you diplomatically turn down food from someone without offending them? I would just tell him, but I imagine that would cause our otherwise nice living situation to deteriorate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/peodglI7-A4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck kind of shitpost is this

What is sex like?

You've never had to turn down food from someone?

She has a boyfriend so it's kinda hot but when it goes south (and it will) life will be awkward as fuck.

yes, I just tell them I'm not hungry or I'm on a diet(which you are_

No, I mean in general. Can you describe it more? What does it feel like on your dick?

Well, a six month diet isn't unheard of I guess. I think I'm just looking to far into it. Fuck him and fuck his baking.

Thanks brah

Say you're pre-diabetic and trying to manage it through diet this way there's no insulin to explain

He's just a faggot. Aids doesn't seep out of him. If it's good food, I'd eat it.

OP is scared to be nice to the gay man because he's afraid he might accidentally suck his cock and love every second of it.

Who knows what that fucking queer gets up to?

I never undrstood this 'if you hate x you must want to be x' argument.

I hate muslims too, but I'm not secretly signing up to join ISIS. Sounds like you're just a faggot in denial.

not OP but im familiar with the sentiment. "when shes on the rag, never let her fry the ragu". there are some ethical reasons to reject food from people of certain humours. just make known that you wish ti decline his offers with no disrespect or offense, at which point any further pressure would only make me more averse

this, he is literally terrified that he'll eventually give in and break to his gay friend's cock

Can someone please answer my question please

Not much really. Is he the flaming type or just typical dude but gay? If they're flaming, 80% of the time they're clean freaks with everything. I should know. I lived in Washington state for awhile and had a few gay friends.

I think it's becoming more sociable to say you just don't like homosexuals. I mean, no disrespect to them or anything, but I'd rather just not associate with them.

You should be upfront OP.

Clearly you are harboring a lot of repressed anger and frustration so maybe it would do you some good to have a cookie or two in your life.

it makes sense. We are scared of the unknown. You are scared of breaking down the walls and becoming friendly with this nice homosexual. To you, even the slightest crack in the facade will lead to you gobbling up his dick most earnestly. You need to either move out, or embrace it.

It's like being punched in the dick with a wet pillow over and over again until your rectum clamps and you ejaculate.

Is it worth getting female roommates?

I just don't like faggots. I have nothing against them, but I wouldn't bat an eye if every faggot in America fucked off and moved somewhere else.

Not liking a rapist, for example, doesn't make you a rapist. I can think pedophiles are disgusting without wanting to be one myself.

Just apply the same logic to faggots. It's not hard.

Oh wow. That's kinda weird. I hope I get to try it some day.

the fact you're denying it so hard is suspect

It's nice to have one as a friend with benefits, but has a risk of making things unliveable if you fuck it up.

I'm pointing out a glaring flaw in your argument, if you think that's denying it you're not terrible good at this.

>tfw gay and a clean freak
>lives in Seattle
I'm all those things except the feminine lart. I only bake because I just love sweets.

>risk of making things unliveable if you fuck it up
Care to elaborate?

I'm Asian and I'm effeminate, tall, skinny, but have a very deep, masculine voice. What's the best way to find white female roommates?

Christ, just suck his cock and get on with it.

Ok, so as a faggot, if I politely told you I didnt want to eat your food because I don't like gays would you be offended?

How would I best go about it to not offend you?

I'm a straight man, but I've had a few gay friends that I can joke around with. Even with my straight friends, I'll joke around about sucking dick. It's just jokes. The fact that you aren't comfortable with your sexuality is concerning.

You need to take the time to examine your feelings, and possibly ask your roommate to toss you a quick fuck, if only to see if you might be.

>I'm a straight man who tell homos I want to suck their dicks

Sounds like the only thing you're comfortable with is being in the closet, you fucking queer...

>if you're unsure about something why not have sex with a man and see if that makes something better

Yup, you sound straight as an arrow.

I have no idea, honestly. Gay men in general seem to be emotionally unstable. Even I refuse to room up with another queer.

Just tell him "No, you might have HIV, so I don't want to consume anything you've prepared"

>proving his point

It might be the best option, desu

>I don't want to touch anything that disgusting faggot has put his hands on

just be yourself (gay)

See

>quite frankly I don't want to touch anything that disgusting faggot has put his hands on
Good call, he probably fists his asshole all night and goes straight to the kitchen without washing up

OP, faggots like you are the reason this board is shit.

> Veeky Forumsizen
n-no homo

mm tthats a thicc chop bro

>I don't touch anything he cooks because he's gay and quite frankly I don't want to touch anything that disgusting faggot has put his hands on.

Top fucking kek OP

Not liking something is entirely a different thing than being hopelessly terrified of anything they touch.

i can't tell if yall are b8ing or just truly that insecure about your sexuality

DONT EAT ANYTHING HE MAKES IT WILL TURN YOU GAY DEMONS HAVE INFUSED THE GAYNESS IN THEM

I think in this case it's a sanitary thing from the gay buttsecks.

Which is actually rational. The large majority of foodborne illness is transmitted through the fecal-oral route-- contamination of food during prep by poo particles.

Sure, OP's roommate might bake the poo particles out in a hot oven, but what about his kitchen towels? Tupperware? The hand that sprinkles the sugar on top? Poo particles.

Tell her the truth that youre a closet homo and eating the cookies will escalate to eating his ass

Hey no, OP didn't say the guy was Indian.

Sorry, I am very consistent with my diet the times you have seen me eat (cookies ,etc) were times I decided to cheat. It's rare I decide to cheat so when I do I like to eat certain things or brands. I would not like to waste my cheat meal on ( cookies,etc that arent my favorite. 1

are you that fuckin guy i know that got caught makin out with a guy but still claims to be straight? stop trying to fucking bring it up and be proud of it infront of everyone no one thinks ur brave

Kek.

Faggot BTfO

If his fear is poo particles then I think he should be more afraid of touching anything available to the general public.

What if we deport all queers? Then they couldn't touch stuff.

But then you could not type on your keyboard.

Rekt

What if that faggot has hugged your female roommates. Doesn't seem you're caring about touching them dipshit

"No thanks. It looks good, and I appreciate it, but I can't be eating stuff like that."
Was that so hard? You don't have to give an explanation. You don't have to tell him a god damn thing. You don't eat what you don't want to eat. At that point if he wants to press the issue, he's the one that's going to look like an asshole.

He said he's done that for months. Obviously the faggot room mate is pushing it already. Probably wants OP to say something so he can claim homophobic abuse and play the victim, faggots love doing that.

Tred carefully OP

>I don't touch anything he cooks because he's gay and quite frankly I don't want to touch anything that disgusting faggot has put his hands on.

Why are people shitting on OP?
GAY PEOPLE ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING AND INSERT THEIR GAY FUCKING SHIT INTO EVERYTHING

Normal cookie recipe

1. Mix Eggs, Sugar, Milk and Vanilla
2. Mix Flour, Salt and Baking Powder
3. Combine into a dough
4. Add extras, ie chocolate and nuts
5. Bake

Gay cookie recipe

1. Crack 2 eggs whilst saying 'yooohoooo' by flicking your wrist to smash the egg on the bowl
2. Add sugar whilst saying 'oooo I am so naughty' and licking your fingers getting your fag saliva all over the food
3. Whisk in the milk and Vanilla with his fingers by making scratching noises and saying 'mmeeeoow'
4. Mix Flour, Salt and Baking Powder and Talcum Powder
5. Combine into a dough whilst making gossipy comments about how his girlfriends are looking doughy
6. Add nuts whilst reading a gossip magazine and saying which men he'd like to see dip their nuts into his dough
7. Bake without an oven using his flaming homosexuality
8. Kiss each one and rub cum on it

Gays are fucking disgusting. I bet he fucking dresses his cakes in leather.

>implying the chef/cook of any restaurant you go to can't be gay
>implying the factory workers who make packaged food can't be gay
>implying the farmers who send food to the grocery stores can't be gay

You are literally fucked OP.

stop being a homophobic piece of shit. also do your roommates a favour and move out

Fuck off you faggot enablers.

Most people see his point of view.

>licking your fingers getting your fag saliva all over the food

Kek. Lost it.

Just tell him to fuck off. If your living condition deteriates then at least you were the one responsible, rather than some passive aggressive queen moaning you're not eating his HIV-riddled cookies.

Why did you make up excuses OP?
You could literally have just said "nah I'm good"

I hate sweets so I CONSTANTLY turn down peoples baked goods. They always look at me funny and ask me why not and I just say "Don't want any, thanks" and that's that. I'm not going to force feed myself sugar balls to make you feel better, Sarah. You bitch.

You afraid of getting the cooties user?

>implying that straight people dont put their cum in food.

I dont know if you eat Kebab on the regular, but you should really be careful with your garlic sauces.

Pretty sure if you put semen in food for other men to eat it you're automatically a faggot.

I'm as straight as an arrow but my hands are all over a dick (my own) for at least an hour a day.

I mean, I wash my hands and everything, but I still find it weird that people are willing to eat things that have been cooked by hands that have been all over my dick that day.

lol are you a god-fearing christian white male too?

Multiply that with hundreds more dick, most of which probably have aids, syphilis, herpes, whatever, and you can see why boycotting all food made by homosexuals is a sensible position.

>fitizen
>claims not to be gay
Just suck him off already you closeted bisexual.

>listing the four best things to be

I don't get your point.

>waking up in cold sweats every night after bad dreams about sucking cock
>not eating any baked goods because frightened of getting aids

what's it like knowing youre going to die afraid and alone?

>How can white meat compete?

See

>accuse someone of something
>they deny it
>lol denying it just proves i'm right

You should make a gay cookbook

The girl friend is pushing, the fag don't care apparently.

>Most people see his point of view.
No. The fact that the most rational explanation is about poop and sound like it's from a southpark episode doesn't help.

How is homosexuality related? The guy you answer to is straight, and touch his dick like all males, gay or not.

You mean pic related?
Seeing this book in someone's bookcase is a better reason to avoid someone's food than homosexuality.

inb4 the buttmad janitor wakes yp abd deletes thread

anyway OP, THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE: just take one bite of whatever is offered and say yum. that's all that is required

hows staying up all night thinking about gay dicks and pastries working for you?

Oh god, that book...
>"Hey guys, that was my jizz the whole time!"
>All of the guests just laugh and keep eating.

I miss this kind of shit that was completely acceptable like a decade or two ago. I don't even hate faggots but people with homophobia are always amusing, and now they can't even speak out.

Truly, the homophobic are the oppressed ones.

You'll be eating his cream filled trouser hoagie before you know it. You silly little closet bitch

>fitizen

You might as well just get it over with and let him suck your dick.

There's no saving you.

>this thread today
>the nigger thread yesterday

Whatever is happening, I want it to continue

post pics of the girl you profligate

It isn't. That's just the area you live in.

That isn't even true in Mississippi except among extreme evangelicals.

>no thanks

IT'S THAT EASY

i have the perfect video for you, OP.
youtu.be/peodglI7-A4

Tell him to fuck right off with his fucking biacuit mate, i swear whatthe fuck kind of a fairy fucking bakes paatry cakes and gives em to duckimfg people shit mate go go retardedfag tryingto stick his spermedfingers in my arse like youis a fuckimg knob goblin fuck. Seriously mate.

Best bait I've seen in a while faggot

British education, ladies and gentlemen

>there are some ethical reasons to reject food from people of certain humours
Maybe if it were the 7th Century.
>I think it's becoming more sociable to say you just don't like homosexuals
Maybe if it were the 19th Century.

I understand finding the past romantic, but you can't really go back there.

>I understand finding the past romantic, but you can't really go back there.
just you wait