What are you craving for right now, cu/ck/s?

What are you craving for right now, cu/ck/s?

Vegan tacos

Salmon onigiri
Unagi (eel)

A quarter pounder, hot fries, and an ice cold Coke.

Companionship

that burrito i got in the fridghe mmmm

also maybe a second bottle of wild irish

gotta keep the fear away haha

This place near me does killer sushi, and I suspect their sashimi is great also, though I'm not a fan. Either way, I'm dying to go there. It's on a conveyor so you don't even have to order; you just take what you like and pay for what you eat. It's magical.

Kaiten (conveyor belt) sushi can be nice but for the sushi restaurants near me it's not actually any cheaper, and the quality is a bit worse.

What do you usually eat if not sashimi?

More booze and then a chicken paramgiana.

It's 8:20pm and I've stopped drinking and had a massive feast of Chinese leftovers only it didn't completely fill me up and now I find myself wanting more booze.

Tempted to buy more but I have to get up early for a day with the family tomorrow and don't trust myself to only drink a little if I buy another bottle.

Ideally, I'd have 3 or 4 more drinks followed by a chicken parma delivered and then bed.

it's 3:30am here in chicago and the stores stop selling at 4 and im thinking about going back for some more

i will if you will user

I can eat gyoza all day (I know that's dumplings) and I always get about 5 servings of crispy chicken katsu nori with tonkatsu sauce. It's amazing.

I'm gonna pass for now, man.

I've already cancelled on the senpai recently due to being hungover. Can't do it twice in two weeks. Although liquor stores her don't close for another two and a half hours so I can't say with confidence I won't buy something as time goes on.

If you really want it and have no significant reason to hold you back go get some more.

>stores stop selling at 4

Is that beer or liquor or both

both

depends on the store tho desu some stop at 2, like 7/11

craving a spicy chicken sandwich from carls jr. im a veggie fag so havent had meat in like 9 months. dont know how much longer ill last

Whiskey.

apple strudel

Most of my cravings are for a Reuben

the sweet embrace of death

boneless buffalo wings

second

Ithica Nut Brown Ale
Henrietta Hots Pulled Pork Garbage Plate

but i cant get those in this state

Don't judge

Taco Bell bean burrritto

Crispy fried duck from my local chinaman

Tuna onigiri is best onigiri

a green smoothie

a nice stuffed pita with shredded seasoned chicken, lettuce, tomato, and avocado

That's funny, I was craving the same thing today. Haven't gone to Carl's Jr in awhile, their chicken sandwich is the best.

Good luck with trying to stay vegetarian.

How? Here in VA they stop selling liquor at 9pm, and stop selling beer and wine at midnight.

Why are the coincidences one experiences never exciting to anyone else?

coconut macaroons

Another vanilla malt milkshake.

God damn.

Just some brie honestly