What is your go-to order at McDonald's?

What is your go-to order at McDonald's?

Mine
>2 Spicy McChickens
>1 Cone
>1 Sweet Tea

I sometimes get a cheeseburger and a mcchicken to create the mcgangbang bullshit

I want a #1 Love Live with extra Nozomi

>An example of the use of azodicarbonamide as a blowing agent is found in the manufacture of vinyl (PVC) foam, where it plays a role in the formation of air bubbles by breaking down into gas at high temperature. Vinyl foam is springy and does not slip on smooth surfaces. It is useful for carpet underlay and floor mats. Commercial yoga mats made of vinyl foam have been available since the 1980s; the first mats were cut from carpet underlay

>foodbabe

The fuck out with this pseudoscientific alarmist bullshit, user.
Just because a certain difficult-to- pronounce chemical has applications in other purposes besides food doesn't automatically mean it's bad for you.

Here's your (you).

A mcdouble or a sausage McMuffin with an extra patty

Double quarter pounder, large fries and a large coke. Sometimes + a filet o fish

Nice, me too.

Mc-chicken meal,regular size

2 McDoubles, a McChicken and a large fry.

Shred up chicken nuget in a side salad like the poor bitch i am

>a large fry

I've never seen the cheese melted that well

>a large fry

hahaha made me chuckle

2 Jr Chickens with Thai sauce and a sprite

Why the fuck is the large pops so big now huh

I heard McDonald's food all has hydroxic acid in it too
how do these sick fucks get away with it?

It used to be the buffalo mcchickens but they stopped selling them here

I fucking hate when people say this. Almost as bad as " 10 piece nuggets" which makes no fucking sense.

>wanting idol shit.
enjoy dicking your slut i gues

Nozomi is literally perfect

American standards McDonald's in European countries taste good and dont have all this shit in it

Hydroxic acid is water you literal retard

Sulfuric acid in solution contains a majority of water.

You know what else contains a majority of water?

Coke.

>quarter pounder deluxe
>medium vanilla or strawberry shake
or
>20 chicken mcnuggets w/ bbq & sweet and sour sauces

Who the fuck goes to McDonald's enough to have an answer for that?
Do you live in a red state?

McDonalds is literally the worst of the worse. At least go to wendys or something. So much better.

>there are people in this thread that unironically go to Mcdonalds

only go there for their sausage Mcgriddle in the morning.

at least get a tenth of taste and go to Burger King.

Double qp w/ chs
Large fry
Large van shake
Dos apple pies and a mcgangbang

>5pc tendies combo
>3 cookies and oreo mcflurry

only correct answer desu

I stopped eating mcdonalds years ago. Seeing these threads is a reminder not to eat mcdonalds, I didn't want to end up smelling like all the niggers and white trash that eat their food everyday. Thank you for your service daily shill.

2 Quarter Pounder with Cheese and a light coke

Big mac and mcdouble to go
20p nuggets if I'm feeling like a piece of shit

Large sugar free vanilla ice coffee
Sometimes nuggers or a sundae if sharing
If a meal I tend to always get the crispy chicken bacon ranch wrap

I miss getting smartie or oreo mcflurries. And the pies. I remember the oreo pie.

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

Obligatory post

I never really go there for a full meal, but they're pretty convenient for a quick snack.

Lately my usual order is a customized mcdouble. I nix the ketchup, but add mayo, leaf lettuce, slivered onions, and tomato. It's actually fairly decent and inexpensive, I recommend trying it.

I kept the grill slip from the last time I ordered one. Next time I get one, I'm just going to hand the grill slip to the employee and say "I'll have one of these". Gets kinda tedious slowly going over each substitution one at a time.

McNugget happy meal with ranch cup (this serves as my appatizer, I get it for the toy mostly I throw away the apples and eat the fry in one bite since its so small now) with a medium coke, no ice

One McChicken with extra mayo
One McDouble
Medium Fry

Sometimes however I'm craving the Big Mac, and I'll get that as a stand alone sandwich with a large fry

I just order 5 hamburgers because they taste good and are cheap..

How much extra does it cost for the mayo, lettuce, onions and tomato?

Here if I ask for extra mayo they charge me 50c so I don't even bother going there any more

>eat the fry

What

What redneck part of the world do you live in where it's not called a "large fries?"

Why do you keep talking about a single lonely French fry by itself?

That would not satisfy anyone

Two cheesy gut bombs and a medium fizzy.

Quarter pounder.

>eating at McDonald's regularly
You need to have a long hard think about your life, user.

"let me get a large fries"

Yeah sounds retarded, and nobody has the time to say "an order of large fries" or "a carton of large fries"

What are you even talking about?

Fries is the plural of fry

You are the retard

It's been so long since I've ordered a standard mcdouble, I don't even remember what they cost. I'm Canadian, so the cost likely won't be the same for you, but my customized mcdouble costs me $2.50 after tax. If I remember correctly, I think the menu price for a standard mcdouble is $1.69 before tax. So, yes, my customized mcdouble is significantly more expensive, but it's still cheap and totally worth it for a burger that almost tastes like a real burger. Just make sure you ask for LEAF lettuce and SLIVERED onions, otherwise you'll get that shredded crap and those teeny onion bits that taste like nothing.

Another tip, for those that don't know: never buy a big Mac again. If you feel like having a big Mac, order a mcdouble "like a mac". You don't need to go over all the substitutions, they have a specific "like a mac" button at the till. You'll end up with a big Mac without the sesame seeds or the weird middle bun for a fraction of the usual cost. That used to be my go-to burger before I started getting my latest customization.

None of what you're saying is possible in Australia. Mcdonalds have gone beyond fucktards here, you can't buy a medium big mac meal for less than about $10

Everything else on their menu is disgracefully overpriced and there's way cheaper options such as BK and KFC plus a bunch of other national chains here you've probably not heard of

Mcdonalds here is fucked and I hope they die very quickly for being so greedy

I forgot to say that to add extra mayo to a burger here costs 50c. You want extra lettuce? 50c. A slice of tomato? 50c

Some franchises even have the balls to charge 60c or more.

Limited offer burger (if none, signiture burger eg.big mac)
& a chicken burger.
Just burgers, anything else is filler and a waste of appetite.

Two double quarter pounders, large fry, and a large coke.

Jeebus. And I thought mcdicks charging $8.00 for an extra value meal was greedy. I don't understand why anyone would buy an EVM at that price; the whole point of McDonald's is to be cheap, and that isn't. If I'm at work, and I was too lazy/rushed to pack a lunch, why the fuck would I pay $8.00 for an EVM at the local mcdicks when I can get a kick ass teriyaki meal from the nearby Japanese takeout for $8.50? It tastes better, is a bigger meal, I'm not going to lie to myself and pretend it's healthy but it HAS to be healthier than mcdicks, and is made with real food and actual vegg. Why any of my coworkers choose a McDonald's EVM over that is beyond me. Getting individual burgers on the cheap make sense sense though.

I assume mcdicks is a better deal in the US. I'm sorry to hear that they're even greedier in Australia than they are here in Canada.

A cheeseburger menu
And a McCichen

Wtf is a mcgangbang?

jalapeno dou-

oh, right...

got a mcrib earlier didnt know it was back. the past few times i have gotten 2 breakfast burritos.

Breakfast burrito and hash browns. Almost never go outside of breakfast.

Still platinum mad they got rid of the southern chicken biscuit.

Well, because I'm a cheap fuck, one McDouble with mayo only and one McChicken with ketchup added.

Depends on how I'm feeling for the drink, normally it's just a large fountain drink, but recently quit soda. So, water.

>goes straight for a sick "red state" burn
stay mad

1 mcchicken only ketchup and a small order of fries

me and my buddy always get a pair of Large #4 Meals (quarter pounder w cheese) when we're stoned. Did that maybe 5 nights a week over the summer when we were both home from school

Southwest BLT

Minibundle. A double cheese burger with small drys 2.67 out the door

That's how much they cost here in the USA as well. I bought a Big Mac meal for shits and giggles and it was $7.81 or something for the whole thing. Pic related (obviously the Wild Turkey didn't come with it).

A McDouble is $1.69 here as well; that's what I ordered the last time I went and they gave me a fucking Big Mac somehow. 90% of the time they don't even get your order right, but sometimes that works out in your favor. I don't plan on ever going back to McD's at this point; I only end up there if I'm drunk and hungry anyways.

Spicy McChicken is my favorite fast-food item of all time, regardless of location. I just can't beat that taste-to-price ratio.

20 Nuggets
1 Filet o' Fish
1 Large Garlic Fries
2 Seasonal Pies (Or apple if there are no special ones)
1 Large Sweet Tea

Used to be a regular fries. I only go to McDonalds when I want to be a massive fat ass so I order a ton.

Haven't eaten McDonalds in a long time but I always loved their nuggets, even if I felt like shit afterwards.

Always just get two McDoubles, extra onion extra pickle and lettuce (which costs nothing to add). Canadian, total comes to 3.38.

>"the mcgangbang bullshit"
>too embarrassed to just call it a mcgangbang

It's a spicy mcchicken inside of a double cheeseburger

A double Big Mac, two McChickens, two Filet of Fish, 20 McNuggets, 4 ranch bacon junior McChickens, 10 apple pies or however many they happen to have and a large size drink with just water to was it all down (since water doesn't taste good I just take little sips and it lasts the entire meal). If they have some special promotion going on and I'm really hungry I'll add one or two of each promo burger.

she a cute qt!!!

>YWN stick your dick in that chicken sandwich

WHY EVEN LIVE?!

I just hoard their salt, pepper and straws. I never had to buy salt or pepper because I get them at various places. My pockets are full of salt and pepper packets.

Tendies are gone..

DI-HYDROGEN MONOXIDE IS IN ALL YOUR DRINKS AND IT IS A PRIMARY ELEMENT USED IN NUCLEAR FISSION

SUBMERSION IN DI-HYDROGEN MONOXIDE CAUSES DEATH IN FIVE MINUTES

SPREAD THE WORD SHEEPLE

also "a water"

confirmed fatties

three mcdoubles and a small fry usually

>foodbabe
Do i even need to tell you to kill yourself?

3 of those double hamburgers for

10 piece nuggets with Sweet/sour, and 1 regular hamburger

>mfw I accidentally drop my McFlurry on the ground

big mac
mcchicken
med fries

4 mcchickens and 4 mcdoubles

usually enough for lunch + pre dinner snack

Source, my good friend.

A McDouble & Small Fries.

The Daily Double is my favorite but it's rare

For me, it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

20 nugs, large fries, medium coke, no ice. Maybe a sundae afterwards. Sometimes 40 nugs instead.

do you ever take a handful of fries and a handful of nuggets and try to stuff them all in at once to see how many you can fit

Yes.

that wasn't me.

but no. i just go one at a time, breaking it up with fries every so often. i eat like a machine.

i do it with other foods, though. usually with bread-related foods.

Sometimes I'll order 2 reg hamburgers and small fries and put the fries in my burger
It's really good

McDouble (no cheese) and McChicken (no mayo) for a McGangbang. Sometimes get a medium fries.

This is bad posting form. Please refrain from doing it.

I know you have nothing going for you in life to where you need to call people fat for eating hearty portions, but I guarantee you a non fat person (such as myself) can eat what was posted plus more and still not be fat.

Booger King got extinct here exactly because it's shit.

>thinks the best part of mcdees is the fucking mcgriddle
>thinks burger king is better
are you a smoker or do you have naturally retarded tastebuds?

>Bacon egg and cheese biscuit
>Hash Brown
>Oatmeal
I like their breakfast.

For the very rare occasions I've gotten their non-breakfast, just a regular Big Mac combo.

Whats wrong with relying on fast food for one meal every day?

I work really late and often have to rely on the nearby mcdonalds for dinner because its the only place still open and its really cheap.