Turkey

Hey Veeky Forums, I'm getting ready to cook Thanksgiving in about a week and was wondering if I could use coconut oil for this.

nah, smoke point too low

if you want an oil with some taste, use avocado.

ARE YOU PLANNING ON DEEP FRYING IT? IF SO, UNFORTUNATELY NOT user. YOU NEED AN OIL WITH A HIGH SMOKE POINT. PEANUT OIL IS COMMONLY USED SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE OF THIS. FOR THE RECORD, COCONUT OIL HAS A SMOKE POINT OF 177C WHILE PEANUT IS ABOUT 227C. THOSE HIGHER SMOKE POINTS MEAN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PROPERLY COOKED TURKEY AND A BAD ONE AT BEST, AND AN EXTREME FIRE HAZARD AT WORST.

I WOULD ADVISE GETTING PEANUT OIL AND NOT PLAYING AROUND TOO MUCH WITH ALTERNATIVES. THE RISKS OF CAUSING SIGNIFICANT PROPERTY DAMAGE OTHERWISE IS NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY.

Is the caps lock poster the same guy or is it a group of people randomly posting with caps across different threads?

it's the same autistic faggot pretending to be different people. just report and carry on

Looks like an anonymous poster to me.

your comment is absolutely useless. explain yourself

You're trying to figure out who it is without that poster having an identity. My comment isn't useless, you just are thoughtless.

Bitch all you want, he's my favorite poster. I love the voice I read his posts in.

Invest in an air fryer.
No oil needed, and the drippings can be collected and used for gravy.

the choice of words and the times and frequency at which the posts occur are more than enough to assume it's the same faggot. you are thoughtless

Or it isn't. What do you plan on doing with your obsession?

kill yourself

do you have trouble to differentiate between people IRL, too? you may actually be autistic, better get that checked

Are you going to find out who it is? Crawl into bed with him? Hoping you find a friend?

do you even try to make sense anymore?

To people who can read, yes. Blinded by your obsession? I'm not the capslock poster, don't let the trail get cold or you'll miss your chance to steal that kiss.

IM NOT EXACTLY SURE WHAT THAT OTHER user IS SO UPSET ABOUT BUT I GENUINELY HOPE YOU FIND THE ADVICE LISTED ABOVE TO BE OF SOME USE. I CAN ASSURE YOU THERE IS MORE THAN ONE /LOUDPOSTER/ AND THE ONE ABOVE GAVE WHAT LOOKS TO BE GOOD ADVICE. IVE NEVER HAD DEEP FRIED TURKEY PERSONALLY SO I CAN NOT COMMENT.

just kill yourself already. are you one of those faggots who came here ín the past weeks because clover has Veeky Forums set as default? people like you and that capslock faggot have led to a drastic decline in board quality. even worse than fast food posters

Don't get mad at me, your unrequited love is going to be your undoing.