ITT: post ideas you have for possible brand foods

ITT: post ideas you have for possible brand foods.

I'll start- Chocolate chips. Thin chocolate shaped like American chips.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kEnpiZRaC8
sruthiskitchen.com/2012/08/13/sooji-toast/.
fastcompany.com/1796306/what-were-they-thinking-swoops-hersheys-chocolate-oops
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

american chips wtf

Those exist

THOSE ARE SHAPED LIKE PRINGLES, WHICH AREN'T TECHNICALLY CHIPS BECAUSE THEY ONLY CONTAIN ABOUT 40 PERCENT POTATO PRODUCT, AND ARE SHAPED FROM A PASTE THEN COOKED, RATHER THAN JUST BEING SLICED LIKE ACTUAL CHIPS.

Good knowledge. They are crisps lays sued their ass over that labeling.

Julienned potatoes deep fried so that the outside is crisp but the inside is almost fluffy

I forgot to mention I call them Hot Julies

Which is why we call them crisps, they are just crispy, not chips from potatoes.

a cheesesteak restaurant where you can fight your dad

philadelphia already did it

sliced tomato in a jar with some brine so you can have tomato slices whenever you want and it can actually last more than a fucking day before going rotten

>literally posts a picture of a product that already exists
>new idea

Neck yourself

@8290860
get a trip dumbfuck

Stupid idea. Would never catch on.

a south indian breakfast diner. strictly vegetarian, dairy but no eggs.

featuring western-asian mashups like SEMOLINA TOAST adapted from sruthiskitchen.com/2012/08/13/sooji-toast/.

> Semolina/sooji/rava (coarse variety) – 1/2 cup
> Smashed avocado to smooth consistency, 1/2 cup
> Onion (finely chopped) – 1/4 cup
> Green chillies (finely chopped) – to taste (waiter will ask how spicy, 0 to 4 is the number of chilis)
> Tomato (finely chopped) – 1/2
> Curry Leaves – few
> Salt – to taste
> Cilantro (finely chopped) – 1 Tbsp
> Ginger (grated) – 1/4 tsp
> Turmeric Powder -pinch
> Asafoetida – pinch
> Sourdough Bread Slices – 5 large
> Ghee or oil – 3 tsp

Into a bowl add semolina and avocado mix well and cover to rest until you chop up all the vegetables.

Then add in everything into the bowl except the bread slices and oil and mix with the avocado and semolina.

Heat the pan and while that is getting ready, spread sooji and vegetable mixture onto one of the sides each bread slice and toast the bread on both sides with some oil or ghee until it turn golden in color on both the sides.

And classic Indian like mysore masala dosa, idli, vada, sambar, uttapam with optional WACKY twists like adding avocado, quinoa, kale, etc.

lmao these have been around for like a decade now in america

They used to exist in the UK, they were really nice and made by Cadbury. Alas, they discontinued them.

Nordic/asian fusion:
Sushi using surstromming, pickled herring, rakfisk, lutefisk and gravlax.

Who actually cares what shape their food is? I buy chips because they just happen to be shaped like the potatoes they come from.

>post ideas you have
>posts a picture of an existing food

wavy ondulees is already australia's favorite snack

you know that's french right..

you know youre allowed to have food from other countries right...

I mean ondulée. It's french for wavy.

>penis butter

>not having a few wavy wavys and a beer with the mates

Odojak to go

enjoy your racial discrimination lawsuits when you fail to reach the customer race quotas for blacks

Food condoms! Flavour so gosh darned wholesome that even the biggest (figuratively and literally), most religious girl will dive right in!

Double Cheeseburger!
Ballpark Hotdog!
Southern Fried Chicken!
Fish 'n Chips!
Bangers 'n Mash!
And lemme tell you son that's just the beginning!

We aim to provide all the most beloved flavours so that even a guy like you can get chunksters to put their well trained food hole to an even greater use!

>god tier

If you type "Thin chocolate shaped like American chips" into Google, this is the first result:

fastcompany.com/1796306/what-were-they-thinking-swoops-hersheys-chocolate-oops

A restaurant where they serve really good food and with nothing to complain about.

Wasabi Doritos

this is actually a pretty good idea

I'd definitely buy them. Not enough love for horse radish in American snacks.

>fresh horseradish

I think that's definitely a product far underused in all American cooking, not just snacks.

Chocolate covered banana chips?

YOU SHOULD STOP STEALING JOKES FROM DILBERT

Man it's almost like everything on the packet is written in both English & French.

What sad loser is getting a blowjob with a condom on?

I only EVER saw these on J-List and they seemed overpriced.

Close, but those are pure chocolate, these are chip with a chocolate layer.

what do they call crisps in england

As a kid I had the idea of flavorless doritos you could buy flavor packets for, so you could shake multiple flavors together and such
Then doritos came out with it and I was pissed
Then they stopped making them so I guess is was actually a bad idea

I would absolutely buy this

from my fridge. probably expired or gone back. thanks for reminding me to eat them. best before date is 2014. kek.

check that color out. anyways it tastes like shit. probably did in the first place which is probably why i never finished it.

They already have sushi with pickled herring.

Can no one in this thread use google?

>They
Who is "they"? I find uneducated people usually speak in this manner.

Well user mentioned nordic/asian fusion and sushi which is a japanese dish.

There are two types of people, user, those who can extrapolate from context.

How the fuck do you have nearly 3 year old food in your fridge?

Not all pickled fish are the same. That's like saying sauerkraut and kimchi are the same thing.

say bye bye to my sides for me when you get the chance. They rocketed off too fast.

>wavy ondulees

pretty sure it's australian

Implying anyone would eat those over roast potatoes.

these were fucking great I came to this thread because someone would post it

Do they have rakfisk?

Someone using the services of a hooker. There are lots of them that won't suck a dick without a condom.

t. Whoremonger

Google Reese's Swoops. You're a little late.

that sounds awful

it's actually pretty great, sweet plus salty, creamy plus crunchy

>@

You get a trip newfag.

They sell them or a variant of them at Aldi.

Herr's makes a Horseradish and Cheddar chip that will blow you away.

In Argentina I was on a bus (Andesmar) ride for 72 hours and the food they provided was meat and bread and flan for every meal, tea/coffee in the mornings. Since I'm vegetarian I was just living on bread and flan, but at the rest stops I would go to the store, of couse they only had meat empanadas and rest is snack food.

So I got 5 bags of Krachitos (Lays knockoff) and a bunch of chocolate bars and 3/4 of what I ate on that bus was slightly melted chocolate bars sandwiched with potato chips. Pretty good actually, for exactly the reason of crunchy/salt/sweet/creamy other user mentioned but I think the lack of fruits and vegetables, any kind of protein at all got to me by the end, I was pretty out of it.

It probably also had to do with the fact that if the bus driver ever went over the speed limit the bus would emit a loud buzzing noise, and the driver insisted on going past the speed limit every 5 minutes including at night.

bonus: on the 2nd day the bus manager-guy hosted a game of bingo on board, I didn't win but the prize was a bottle of dulce de leche flavored liquor. My friend and I bought some later and it was absolutely disgusting.

If you would have read the OP's post, you'd understand that he was describing a food item that was simply chocolate, and only shaped like Pringles.

The image is only relevant in describing the shape.

As such, my post was not "close", but served to show that OP's idea has already explicitly been done in the early 2000's.

Read the fucking thread.

Multiple anons have already mentioned them, and Reese's are not even the only variety, nor are they the "default".

Hershey's beat you to it years ago.

That's just regular mcdonalds fries.

Pop corn with bbq chip seasoning