Why do normies like In N Out so much?

Why do normies like In N Out so much?

white people are so fucking ugly

GOAT THATS WHY YOU DUMB FUCK GET OUT OF THE BASEMENT AND EAT A REAL BURGER INSTEAD OF THE HOT POCKET FAVOR

because
>LE ANIMAL STYLE EXTRA GREASY REAL FAST FOOD BURGER XDDDD

it's pretty good for the price I guess, nothing to meme about though, there are much better burgers out there.

>greasy

OP said In-N-Out not Five Guys Grease in your Fries

Goat lol you have never had whataburger, have you faggot.

For the type of fast food it is at the price point they're selling at, it's the best. If you're looking for something like McDonald's or Wendy's, In n Out will give you a better burger for a better price. If you're looking for the best burger you can get, In n Out isn't what you want.

because animal fries can fill the Void

combination of being pretty good, available enough that alot of people can have it but rare enough that they can act like its better than it is to people who cant have it regularly

nothing will ever fill that void user

I happen to be an expert on this subject. Im a Normologist.
Normies think its cool because of a few key reasons
>"Cali is so dope."
>it specializes in burgers, fries, drinks, shakes only
>its actually a decent burger
>sekret menu!

pile that on top of the super cool "retro" feel of the place, its an instant hit with normies. If the same exact food was at some local chain and didnt have the look and feel of in n out, it would make average business at best. Californias are also try hards at being hip.

>thinking niggers aren't ugly as sin

Tribalism. The sort of people who rave about In N Out and talk about what a great value it is are the exact people who can easily afford to pay more for a better burger. As competition for McDonald's and Burger King it's quite good, but just as a burger joint it's only decent.
Ever since a Shake Shack opened just a few blocks from my house I haven't been back to In N Out because it pales in comparison.

why do people like whataburger so much?

I only had one once; It was dry and tasteless but a pretty good size.
Whatd I miss?

In N Out is the gold standard by which all other burgers should be judged

It helps that it's cheap too

Because they use slightly less high fructose corn syrup in their food compared to what other fast food restaurants use. The difference in taste is noticeable.

Still not good food, but better.

It's literally just the most simple, tasty burger for the price. It's consistent in quality, their secret menu shit is good but not overly complex, and it's quick and iconic.

I'm not saying it's "THE BEST" burger, but always pretty damn good for $5-6 bucks.

Nothing, people just idolize things from their hometowns. Whataburger is pretty meh.

>it's quick
Not near me it isn't. I'm in West Los Angeles and the lines can be VERY long.

>visit friend in Cali
>takes me to In N Out after hyping it for months
>they expectantly watch me eat the burger
>"It's decent, nothing special though. It's pretty much 5 Guys"
>they get pissed and spend the rest of the day not speaking to me

Why are Califags such autists

Richfag detected

That's mostly transplants that are trying way too hard to seem like locals. It happens in every major city/metropolitan area.
I wouldn't say I'm rich, just well off.

Well, I meant quicker than a sit-down or walkup counter kind of thing. You can get it from the car in about 5-10 minutes or so, at least in peak hours in the places around the southwest I've been to.

Double cheese burger protein style is the only and all I ever get from in n out

No shake? What are you ditching the bun for if not to get your carbs from a delicious Neapolitan shake?

Because Californians are literally subhuman

I'll give it a try. I Unironically chose to be Gluten free, hence the no bun.

>make up 1/4 of the country's economy
>subhuman
Flyover-inhabiting lowlife detected.

Pls dont bully my waifu

I like it for just how generic it is. We have them in Dallas.

Fast food

>Cheap
>Low quality
>Consistent
>Hungry in a few hours
>Employees are rude and lazy
>Service times range from "what are they doing back there" to very quick

Local/fast casual

>Expensive
>Good to great quality
>Inconsistent
>Don't want to eat or move the rest of the day
>Employees are smug and treat you like you're an inconvenience
>There can be a wait to get a table, and up to an hour to get your food

In-n-Out

>Cheap
>Good quality
>Consistent
>Perfectly satiated
>Employees are polite and hardworking
>Lines are really fucking awful but service moves at a steady (albeit slow) pace

>If you're looking for something like McDonald's or Wendy's, In n Out will give you a better burger for a better price.
I've never understood why people say In-n-Out is cheap. McDonald's and Wendy's have several $1 burgers and other items. In-n-Out has nothing under $2 the last time I checked.

Yes but if you want something non shit, you have to spend at least $4 at McWendy's. At In n Out you only have to spend $2-$3.50. It's cheaper if you have some standards and aren't completely poor.

I'm sure we'll disagree, but every time I've visited In-n-Out, the quality wasn't anything to write home about. If anything, the fries were some of the worst I've ever had at a fast food restaurant. I thought maybe it was a fluke, but this has been the case every time I've visited, and I've been to a different location every time I've gone (I travel around California for work).

I'd much rather have 3 crispy chicken sandwiches from Wendy's (and a free frosty with the keychain) than 1 questionably better burger. Besides, if you fill out the receipt surveys, you get $2 off any large sandwich at Wendy's, if those are what you're into.

>buying multiple sandwiches from a fast food place
>filling out fast food receipt surveys to squeeze out every drop of "value"

Just how fat and poor are you? Fast food is just for when you're in a hurry to grab some food before heading off somewhere, not a destination in and of itself.

>cheap
>simple menu so you really are in and out of the place
>ingredients are fresh and delivered on a weekly basis
>privately owned company run by the same family since its opening
>treat the employees well
>every in-n-out I've been to had very polite employees

I know I sound like a shill but I did some research on them for a paper once.

I will say though the hype surrounding it led me to believe their burgers would be mind blowing and the first time I had one it was like eh yeah not bad.

>Just how fat and poor are you?
My BMI is 23, though I'd like to be back down to 19. And I make about $111K per year at the moment, depending on my bonus.

>Fast food is just for when you're in a hurry to grab some food before heading off somewhere, not a destination in and of itself.
I'm often on the move for work, and so I'm in this situation often. The surveys generally take like 2 minutes. Why shouldn't I make the most of every dollar.

Not who you're replying to, but grabbing some takeout on the way home after a long work week is my version of pot or alcohol. I don't drink or smoke, so food is my vice. And with coupons, you can get it cheaper than both of those.

sure dude