Well it looks like I'll be spending Thanksgiving alone this year, most likely eating at a Denny's...

Well it looks like I'll be spending Thanksgiving alone this year, most likely eating at a Denny's. Does anyone know if they do a Thanksgiving meal and how it is? Or should I just get my usual?

Other urls found in this thread:

holidayordering.lubys.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can get turkey and mashed potatoes, but last time I was there they didn't have a dedicated thanksgiving meal, no. Is Bob Evans an.option? Go there instead.

just go to cracker barrel
or get a hungryman turkey and dressing dinner so you can cry while you eat in private

Get their Hobbit meal.

I would get a catered meal from the local Honeybaked or grocery, or better yet, a Boston market kind of roasted chicken place, or even a cracker barrel. Dennys? Oh no. They're not actually cooking there at all.

Just make yourself something semi-frozen, partially convenient, partially cooked, at home, curl up with a nice movie and have a whole bottle of Gerwurtrimmer with it, followed by some new Pumpkin Spice Baileys.

These are all nice suggestions but it probably has to be Denny's, Iron Skillet if I'm luck. I'm a cuckold otr truck driver.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fastfood sandwich.

Denny's has a Thanksgiving style dinner. They also have a sandwich version of it which is better imo. They use sliced turkey ham instead of actual meat so it tastes better in sandwich form imo.

If you have money to spare I would say splurge on a local place doing a better Thanksgiving dinner. It'll probably taste better.

Denny's has a turkey and stuffing meal, but don't get that. Get the pot roast melt.

I don't mind crying in public and making a scene. People often take pity on me and offer conversation. It's kind of therapeutic, really.

Happy Thanksgiving OP

I don't know why but I get cravings for these every six months or so.

>Hungry Man
woah there Rockefeller

holidayordering.lubys.com/

If you're near one.

Kek

> Denny's

Jesus Christ

Can't you find a half-decent pub?

Just get this, with a side of crippling depression.

I'm a big boy.

Jeesus Christ this generation of men are massive pussies
Who gives a fu k about Thanksgiving? It's a celebration for moms and Grandmas get yourself a couple of beers and be thankful you don't have to die at 30 working on a mine

>being alone on the holidays
>not downing benzos and Jager while listening to doom metal.

You may be used to having nobody loving you enough to spend the holidays with you but that doesn't mean everyone else is.

will the hobbit menu ever come back?

Find a soup kitchen or a church offering a free thanksgiving meal and offer to volunteer. Seeing people more miserable than youself might bring some joy.

Love is for women who give birth and rot
Im a man

I spent my thanksgiving in 2013 working at Dennys, so heres a half hearted "fuck you"

but no srsly go to bob evans instead

>ywn have smaug's fire burger ever again
y live?

If you lads are actually interested in Hobbit themed food there is a suprisingly decent old restaurant in Houston called Hobbit Cafe. Been there since the 70's, good food.

>used to work at dennys, specifcally when the menu was out
if you remember what the dish actually was just tell them what you want. they'd still have most of the ingredients anyway.

probably only if there was another hobbit movie. it was only a quarterly menu. they reconstitute some menu items into yearlong items (ex: hobbit hole is now just an eggs in a basket)

>$20 burger
Fucking yuppies. A burger should never cost over $15, and that should come with a huge beer and great fries.

it's a pound of fucking meat. What do you want? You buy an avacado lately or bacon?

Anybody who goes around thinking a 1 lb burger is a desirable thing to eat deserves to pay out their urethra.

>probably only if there was another hobbit movie
they didnt have it for the 3rd movie. elijah wood himself was pissed

Yeah and it sure as shit didnt cost me $20

>turkey ham instead of actual meat
wut

That exact burg would probably cost close to $20 to make at home. I haven't had that exact burg but I've eaten burgers from that restaurant and they are high quality. It isn't burger king.

>would probably cost close to $20 to make at home
Do you live in asia or something?
1LB of ground beef is like $5, tops.