I enjoy drinking straight liquor for the flavor

>I enjoy drinking straight liquor for the flavor

>water brings out the natural aromas

>a bigger glass lets it more air for it to breathe

>salt makes things taste better

God I fucking hate this, worst meme

I used to know people that claimed they enjoyed the taste of vodka

Its just such bullshit autistic posturing trying to appear manly. I can't understand enjoying the taste of literally anything but hard liquor. I'll give scotch and whisky a pass maybe but only in comparison to other hard liquors, you can't make the argument that scotch tastes better than something that isn't hard alcohol.

>buhhfgjjjjj guys straight whisky tastes better and is easier to drink than beer look how manly I am

>I enjoy waking up and facing the day

does spiced rum count? i like it but i also enjoy mixing it with orange soda

That sounds pretty gross desu famalam

>i drink liquor and not something normal like a good brew

its called a rumjob and its better than youd expect. its a few tiers above generic vodka+fruit juice

maybe if you're from indiana and grew up on a diet of unrelenting dairy and corn syrup and thought bell peppers tasted spicy the first time you ate them at 14 years old

Go fuck yourself, cuck
>muh heat=spice
Shitskins cover up how disgusting and bland their food is by overloading it with heat. Heat is not the same as spice. If you don't believe me, go ahead and eat your standard Mexican or Thai or other gay kike food you eat without any heat in it and come back and tell me how bland and disgusting it is.

I regularly make use of tons of different actual spices during my cooking, so I don't need to cover it up by scorching my taste buds so I can't tell the difference

Also, daily reminder that "soul food" is just Southern cuisine that blacks somehow claim is theirs
>WE
>WUZ
>CHIKKIN N WAFFULZ

what a fucking terrible opinion, jutting out of the wasteland of shit opinions that is this site

remarkable

I ALWAYS THOUGHT CHICKEN AND WAFFLES WAS JUST A MEME DESU. DO THEY GO WELL TOGETHER AT ALL?

Fried chicken and enriched sweet bread? Why not?

I'd rather just have the chicken but that's for health concerns.

tfw friend recommends me a blended scotch but it tastes like shit so I drink it with coke. just gonna stick with jw black next time

Drinking for the flavor -_-

I like the taste of brandy, but only in very small amounts.
I'll buy a 800ml bottle and it will last me for 2-3 years.
Between that I just drink
>lion brown
The taste grows on you.

I tried it once at iHop. It's okay, I'd order it again, but it's nothing too fancy.

I drink white wine because it's literally like juice that gets me drunk AND I can posture that I'm not a pleb shitter :^)

are you saying almost every recipe calling for it is the influence of Big Salt?

holy fuck this guy got triggered lmao

well of course it's bad if you got it at fucking ihop. I live near to an actual soul food bbq place and it's all fucking delicious goddamn

The spirit fedoras actually exists but what about russians who are sipping vodka in between snacks and shit? Sometimes I like em neat sometimes not

The only hard alcohol I really like is whiskey. Literally the only enjoyable one to drink straight. I won’t say it tastes good, but if it tasted different it wouldn’t be whiskey

I've never seen a bigger cuck than you in my many years on this website

If you get good quality, it's okay to drink straight, for maybe one or two drinks before hitting the beer. Good Scotch, jenever, or cognac is fine with me.

This is why I drink at home. By myself.

alt cucks