What's Veeky Forums's go-to hot sauce?

What's Veeky Forums's go-to hot sauce?

I usually have this fine lady right here, but lately she just doesn't feel spicy enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.davesgourmet.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=DAGPHS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get this and thank me later

I watched some special many years ago about hot sauce, and at one point they toured this one guy's house who supposedly had the world's largest hot sauce collection. His favorite? Original Tabasco Sauce. It only has three ingredients: red pepper, vinegar, and salt (the peppers are grown on the same island where it's made and the island also has its own salt mine). It seems that simplicity is best.

El yuc and Texas Pete. Mainly bc that's what my kitchen stocks

This.
I have a bottle of the regular red habanero on hand at all times.
I'd like to try the extra hot sometime though.

The regular has just enough kick to be way better than tobasco and such (and also tastes way fucking better because its not just cayenne squished into a bottle with vinegar) but not so much that its an ordeal to use.
I bet the extra hot would make for fucking great chili

sriracha for things I already put ketchup on because its basically ketchup with chilies instead of tomatoes I guess

and then franks for most other things

>for me it is the mcchicken. the best fast food sandwich

Are you suggesting that Tabasco be put on the McChicken? Have you never heard the phrase "One more brushstroke will spoil the masterpiece", sir?!

his post makes it sound like hes a tabasco shill

I bought a big bottle of it recently and don't recall it tasting so....rancid. I don't think they use particularly good peppers in their blend anymore. I remember it being much more tasty than it is now.

Texas Pete is very underrated and very inexpensive. Something to use in place of salt on some decent tex mex.

I made both those posts. Not shilling for Tabasco; just telling you what I saw. The guy with that big collection could very well have been based.

marie sharp's habanero

It's really good on eggs. Also great on fajitas, sausage and chicken. I use it most often, although Valentina, tapatio and yucateco are also good choices

Simply the best

I like Louisana hot sauce when I crave that tabasco flavor. I actually don't really care for Tabasco Brand.

My favorite Mexican hot sauce is Valentina.

This guy is worth listening to.

Also this stuff.

that's absolute dogshit. There newer chipotle one though is on point. It actually has flavor. Original just tastes like red hot piss.

the doritos are also the best

I make my own stuff but is right, pretty much my go-to.

What do I do with a hot sauces? Why not just eat fresh/pickled hot peppers?

This baby. Caribbean, wonderful stuff.
I live in Thailand and you can fuck that Sriracha shit right off. 20% sugar, made for pussies.

mah nigga

It's good, just wish it didn't heave sodium benzoate in it

My favorite hot sauce is Captain Rasta's Revenge (best pic I could find). My go-to is that Blair's Ultra Death Sauce (a meme but still spicy).

There is no way in hell that anybody experienced enjoys that. The variations are somewhat better, but for the most part it just tastes like straight up vinegar. I can't eat it anymore because it just makes me gag.

The regular hot variety is plenty hot enough for me, but yeah this sauce is delicious. There is just enough acidity to complement the chili flavour without overwhelming it.

Nando's sauce is underrated here. The ones in the restaurants are too mild, but the ones in shops are hot enough, and the flavour is delicious even without the heat. It has a strong citric flavour, not as versatile as Encona but nice with fish and chicken.

Forgot pic.

The issue with the sauce is that you can only get it on whatever island it's made on or something.

The smooth papaya variety is the best one.

Who the fuck designed that bottle? The skinny little neck makes it impossible to get more than one measly drop per shake.

What's wrong with promoting your favorite brand?

Cholula is my go to but because of taste, not spiciness.

When I was in college I'd put it on hot dogs with cream cheese and grilled/caramelized onions

Tapatio

I've tried most of them and honestly I prefer the green habanero. The xxxtra hot is good, but kind of funky.
>get this and thank me later

This is the new meme but it really is good. It's been selling out in my city and is kinda hard to keep around with all the hipsters buying it up.

Melindas and marie sharp are habenero sauces to keep around. Valentino for my burritos. Tobasco for decoration.

They have definitely changed the formula from what it was at some point in the last 5 to 10 years. Not only was it good, but it was fucking hot. It is neither now.

This may be heretical, but I've found that Taco Bell's Fire sauce stands on its own, on non-Taco Bell food. I buy it in bottles at the grocery store.

I buy that stuff too but never realized it was a lady. I thought it was a dude in robes. Weird.

y...you can buy it in the bottle?

yeh

Recently I've been a Tapatio boy but I'm actually surprised by how good TJs habanero sauce is. Certainly not as flavorful as some other sauces but it's solid.

I really like pic related at the moment but I think that's just because it has a very neutral taste.
If I just want pure hot without much of an own taste what would be a good product?
I was thinking dry ground chili peppers but here in Germany it seems like everything is catering to people who can't handle hot food, the stuff in the spice section of my local supermarket is not that hot at all.

Try this for a rectum ravager.

store.davesgourmet.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=DAGPHS

We don't have much of a choice for hot sauces where I'm from. We do have what it looks like to be Sriracha and all the Tabascos.
I enjoyes the Sriracha, what Tabasco should I go for tho? Couple of years ago I had pic related but I wasn't that impressed with the taste, also happens to be their most hot one apparently at 7000 scoville