Energy Drinks

What are the best tasting energy drinks? My local market ran out of Java Monster, which is the only drink I've had so far that doesn't taste like pharmaceuticals.

Yet to have tried any energy drink that could top this.

Nos, Bawls, and Full Throttles are the best man

They're all disgusting, dude. I used to work with a guy who would drink a monster at 7am every morning. The smell made me want to puke.

I like the monster rehabs myself, the orange and pink lemonade flavors are nice.

I drink this.
Not too sweet, and it works well enough. Plus it's only 99 cents a can.

try the starbucks mocha doubleshot drink

This is the best one I've ever had, and usually I prefer regular Rockstar to Monster

However, usually I just buy Rip It....it doesn't taste as good as the big brands, but honestly the 1.09 price compared to the upwards of 3 bucks a can the big guys charge is worth the slight dip in quality just to have a caffeine charged sugary drink

This stuff is great, only time i buy anything else is when i mix it with alcohol

so youve never had nos then

venom is also a good option if your going cheap, theyre mango is solid

Ultra Red for me.

just

The great debate.

This is better.

I go for caffeine content over taste- Rip it is unbeatable in that regard. A buck for 200mg or so of caffeine. Rockstars are a solid choice around here since they're often BOGO or 2 for $3.

Original Rockstar is so much better than that piss. Pleb.

Rockstar has some 240mg cans at the same 2 for $3 and cant really be beat. Rip its are great for nastalgia reasons but i cant find them in my area.

these three are the best imo

YES

R.I.P. My Love

>What are the best tasting energy drinks? My local market ran out of Java Monster, which is the only drink I've had so far that doesn't taste like pharmaceuticals.
The best one was discontinued SoBe Adrenaline Rush was a delicious tangerine with a hint of lychee or maybe mango. It was naturally flavored, but didn't state the flavor on the label.

But for energy? Seriously, these things are a waste of money if you aren't consuming them for the caffeine and sugar fix (and flavor). Just brew yourself some tea or coffee, or get a good brand of those. Eat a chewy multivitamin with b complex. Can even get those in a pocket pack. The other ingredients in these drinks are actually a little bit dangerous and some countries have banned them or want to regulate them. If you are a kid, yea, forget it. If you mix it with alcohol, so dumb.

My favorite wake-up-before-going-out-on-the-town for the evening caffeine fix if I breeze into a 7-11 and can't go to an actual coffee shop? Thinking flavor vs refreshing here
Starbucks Doubleshot
Honest Tea Moroccan Mint, Assam Black or Dragon Tea (which has a nice hint of passion fruit)
Snapple had a July special that was strawberry mint and TDF
Sweet Leaf mint & honey green is my #1

The red nos is the shit

dear lord.

It tastes good, but they lowered the caffeine down to coca-cola levels.

>But for energy?
>Seriously, these things are a waste of money if you aren't consuming them for the caffeine and sugar fix

Why do you construct thoughts like a retard? What do you mean "but for energy?", why put a question mark there?

Monster and rockstar are fucking garbage. Too fucking sweet. Red bull is the only way.

boil water,
toss in 5-6 teabags to simmer
Add in whatever fruits you want.
mash it all up in the hot water
a squeeze or two of citrus.
grind up four or five b-12 tablets
add Himalayan salt for electrolytes
Honey to sweeten it

They all taste like shit, why bother

Shotguning a cold Redbull when I wake up after drinking is my cure. But other than that Rebull is like the vanilla ice cream of energidrinks when it comes to taste.

get out of the way boys

That taste becomes the best part.

The smell of monster lo-carb makes my dick hard.

THIS TOWN AIN'T BIG ENOUGH FOR THE TWO OF US

Mix with cheep grape vodka

>Rebull is like the vanilla ice cream of energidrinks when it comes to taste.
It's why I like it. If you just like the taste of energy drinks, then nothing beats red bull.

Allright allright. I wasnt bashing you ofcourse. Just trying to point that out to you. Most people Iv heard same the same thing. At least in my town. All my friends preffer Burn orginal. And that thing is sour as shit. What do you think about the other Redbull?? I like the blue ones

so have you never interacted with another human being in your life or what

I think I have tried the blue, it's not bad. I tried the yellow also, it just tastes like watered down fruity shit imo. The original is my favorite.

The yellow one is piss. Like real non altered piss

Try using punctuation next time. Also learn basic grammar skills and how to use "but" in a sentence.

I'll miss you my one and only true love.

I've never really seen the appeal of energy drinks. They just seem like expensive soda with more caffeine in them. Why not just drink coffee or take a caffeine pill?

Coz it tastes better.

When you need a lot of caffeine, and fast, and you don't have any pills.

Where do they sell these? In freedomland they'd get banned in 10 seconds after some frat guy shotguns 10 and has a heart attack

Are there any no calorie java energy drinks in a can yet?

Amp was great, basically just Mountain Dew

I'm up in Leafland. As I said, they altered the recipe of the original, but it's still a nice cheap drink. Dangerous too. Not in the hear stopping sort of way, but in the "Holy shit I can't taste the Vodka." way.

My nigga of patrician palate!

Is GFuel a meme?

I agree, although I can only get the original one here in the UK. It tastes kind of like tea and lemonade, the fact that it is not carbonated is nice for me cause it makes it easier to chug