Do Americans really eat this much in one meal?

Do Americans really eat this much in one meal?

Jesus.

That looks a little excessive. I am a pretty big eater but only one of those halves would be just about right.

Way too much beef.

t. burger

There's no middle ground, is all. Or at least, you don't hear about it. You've got the hyper obese people who eat 20 rashers of bacon and three blocks of butter for breakfast, and the health nuts. All the average dudes fade into the background when you compare them to that.

Definitely not a normal sized meal or sandwich. Even half of that would be a lot for most people, and not the proportion of fillings most people would desire. That might even be a "double meat" special order or something weird.

There are good delis that do serve pretty gigantic sandwiches like that, but they offer either half or a whole sandwich on the menu, and if you get a whole one, it's usually to split it with someone or take half home with you.

Haha! How could you even get such a pic unless you were american? What a clown faced joker you are! Where do you get such original ideas that have been posted every other day for the last year? You must be in art school somewhere.

The bread is meaningless for a sandwich when you have a mountain of meat like that.

It doesn't make it any easier to eat and there's no way you could taste the bread.

Might as well just serve a plate of meat.

Gotta eat big to get big, bro. Come on.

yes

this is why we win all the olympics and world wars

It's missing bottomless garlic fries that should be on the side.

Why the fuck would you want that much meat? That's at least another entire fucking sandwiches worth

Imagine the sodium content.

Oh God no. That's more like a snack to tide one over inbetween breakfast and other breakfast.

Designated daily /obsessed/ thread

/OBSESSED/

fuck yea

That's a kid's burger isn't it?

If anyone seriously think that is big you are either a child, a manlet, or a sissy.

You must be from some poor ass country because that's not a insane amount of food to eat at one time.

>be a britbong
>eat ten pounds of fried shit and toast for breakfast
>drink 11 cups of coffee black with sugar
>eat more toast, beans, and grease for brunch
>tea and cake an hour later
>six pounds of fried batter with bits of fish somewhere inside for lunch
>wash it down with an equal portion of fried potatoes
>tea and cake
>tea and biscuits
>more coffee
>literal fried potato sandwich
>more potatoes for dinner
>maybe some meat, definitely gravy, spoonful of "veg"
>beans
>more tea and cake
>more coffee
>never brush teeth
>"lol fatty americunts"

Europe no longer has a sense of self. Now they simply identify as Not-America.

What the fuck are you talking about, the bread is toasted so it crunches. It obviously adds to the "experience" or the Jews wouldn't bother giving it to you.
If anyone is going to cut corners it's the Jews at the pastrami shop.
Inb4 racist, na seriously the Jews sell the shit out of Reuben sandwiches up in new york which i believe is where that picture is from.

shitty restraunts do it like that

theres a buger place nearby and their pastrami sandwhich is literally a deliroll stuffed with as much pastrami as possible. it tastes like pastrami and bread

no. most americans i know would just half of that plate

if that

Most Americans are 8ft tall and have so much muscle mass that they need that much caloric intake just to function.

Holy shit, a pastrami sandwich that tastes like pastrami and bread? How fucking horrifying.

Are these actually that good?

It's just meat.

I live in New Jersey and we have this place called Harold's and this is their signature shit. Yes, that's real, and yes people order it. ALL of their dishes are like this. A chef's salad is served in an aluminum tray. A chicken sandwich is a 6 foot sub cut in half. My family used to come here every other birthday and order one of these and a sliced loaf of rye on the side and just make mini sandwiches all night.

Feel free to google image search Harold's New York Deli and Restaurant.

I like reubans but for fucks sake that is overboard on the corned beef.