I usually buy the Olympic 2%.

Flavoured yoghurt is for children.

Fage 0%

stonyfield whole milk plain

Who on earth buys branded yogurt?
It's yogurt, just buy the store brand

>fage
Just too damn sour.

I like Cabot greek, the blue one, with the full 10% whole milkfat. Sometimes I buy their vanilla. It's rich, not sour, and just goes better in my recipes that use plain yogurt.

wallaby 0% fat organic greek yougurt. I cut up some fruit in it

Usually either Danone Greek or Chobani. Depends. Sometimes a bit of Yoplait on the down-low if it's on sale.

generic plain non fat yogurt. I put imitation vanilla and aspartame in mine. Tastes delicious.

11% olympic is good

Though I usually prefer full-fat Daisy cottage cheese.

These used to go on sale for $1 each from time to time. When that happened I would buy like 20 of them.

Hasn't happened for years though

hue

Whatever I can find that's lemon flavored but not greek.

Yoplait.
They have a whipped chocolate flavor that is to die for.
I personally like to squeeze a bit of lime into mine.

Plain yogurt? I literally just buy store brand.

Meredith Valley Goat Yoghurt

Soy

I liked that shit when I was 11 and hated the taste of yogurt.

That shit is way too sweet, man.

I've never actually tried real yogurt. I just started drinking my coffee black to be honest, so maybe now is the time to make the jump to adulthood.

can someone explain the greek yogurt meme to me

it has no... complex flavor? It has no flavors other than acid.
At least regular full-fat yogurt has a pleasant dairy flavor

Non-fat yogurt is basically equivalent to protein powder. Most people don't consume it for the taste.

My nigga

You don't eat it on it's own.

It's good as a vehicle for marinading or you can put honey or fruit into it.

>you can put honey or fruit into it.
I tried both and it still doesn't taste nearly as good as non-greek plain yogurt

the different between greek and non-greek yogurt is texture. Greek is thicker.

Liberte is fucking godly, no other yogurt brand can possibly compare.

>Plain yogurt literally tastes like sour cream
>Getting flavored yogurt or adding fruit and honey loads it with sugar ruining the whole point of trying to eat yogurt

I dont get it. I cant find a yogurt that is low in sugar that doesnt taste like nothing or death.

I like the thickness of fage and that it doesn't taste too tart.

Plain strained yogurt is good to eat for breakfast with stuff like granola or fruit mixed into it, and it can also be used as a substitute for some recipes. I've used it to replace oil in pancakes before and it worked pretty well.

I don't eat as much American yogurt now because it tastes very sweet in comparison. My parents still eat it and it's like 25-30 grams of sugar in one serving.

Why not do savory yoghurt?

Speakin if Fage where do you cu/ck/s buy yours? Ever since Sams stopped carrying it I haven't seen it anywhere.

Too bad I can't get it where I am right now.

This is what I get instead.

Fun fact: The guy on the package is actually Greek. When he found out his image was used for "Turkish" yogurt he was pretty pissed. (Not that it really matters, since it's a Danish product anyways)

i get greek yogurt, that does have a little acidity but nowhere near sour cream level, and add raw oats and a bit of cinnamon. i think adding a small amount of brown sugar or honey is ok, as long as you don't go overboard. also try and break your sugar addiction

>Yoplait.
>They have a whipped chocolate flavor that is to die for.
>I personally like to squeeze a bit of lime into mine.
Oh, the chocolate and key lime whips are awesome. Like chocolate mousse.
The only other good yoplait is the pina colada one.

Just tried Liberte in the last $1/ea sale. The coconut and lemon are pretty good.

But, my favorite is noosa, strawberry rhubarb.

>INTENTIONALLY EATING BACTERIA-LADEN FOOD

Some bacteria are bros.

ARE YOU BEING FACETIOUS?

You try digestion without gut flora. It blows.

I CAN NOT SAY I HAVE EVER DONE THIS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INFORMATION MY FRIEND.

Dear Lord I ate so much yogurt this summer.

This was on sale for a dollar each, and there were only 4 left so I figured I would have enough for a week or so. Nope. Got home and ate them all. Jesus Fuck I had a problem.