farquit

youtube.com/watch?v=g6iDZspbRMg

Attached: bitcoin.png (514 KB, 872x457)

iluvmen
iluvmen

Are disabled

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Does anyone with an IQ over 80 actually like this cunt?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

I do, he talks abt fairly underdiscussed topics sometimes and knows he's not perfect either (hence all the jokes about himself and britons). The speed at which he races through his dialogue makes it a bit tiring to watch him for too long,tho.

DeathDog
DeathDog

He actually gave a fair assessment of the market leaving a few take aways:
crypto and the block chain may very well be foundations of the future
currently they are highly speculative markets
take care and DYOR, don’t listen to “Dan”
be safe and have fun

Wow, and somehow this is offensive to the /pol/ refugees. I’m starting to think that extreme political ideologies were a mistake.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Typical MSM trying to keep you away from crypto. Rich people want more bitcoin because they know that the economy will collapse soon and Bitcoin prices will rocket

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Dude, I'm from /pol/ and nothing he said about crypto was wrong, but that doesn't mean he's not an enormous shitlib soyboy faggot, with a very punchable face.

Just because someone I don't like says the sky is blue doesn't mean I'm gonna disagree with them

Is this difficult for you to understand or something?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

At the end he said that Crypto is not an investment, but a gamble. How do I treat a likes like him seriously?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Leans incredibly left yet manages to make thoughtful and balanced pieces with just enough humor to be palatable to the masses. I enjoy most episodes of the show.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

He said with an IQ over 80 though..

happy_sad
happy_sad

Chief, Veeky Forums was created because of the threads on /pol/. It was a shadow fork from /pol/

Inmate
Inmate

This is really good. It's mostly right wingers holding crypto right now. We need to get the lefties to buy in. This video is shilling the hell out of crypto. I can't believe I'm saying this but thank you current year smug cuck brit guy.

Nojokur
Nojokur

sorry bro
try youtube.in

happy_sad
happy_sad

Yeah he's a smart dude, talks about a lot of interesting stuff.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

fuckin kek

Firespawn
Firespawn

All investments are gamble, all trades are gamble
Doesn't matter how you justify it. Some does something because they can sell higher.

Emberburn
Emberburn

I like this guy.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Why do we even use the world "investment" then when everything involving taking a risk for potential profit is a gamble?

gamble indicates its zero-sum games which it isn't

askme
askme

But it is a gamble, user. You're just speculating.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Like every other investment out there including fiat since you are speculating that it is holding its value.

Therefore it is redundant

cum2soon
cum2soon

Fuck this kike.

Firespawn
Firespawn

ITS THE CURRENT YEAR, I MEAN COME ON

Illusionz
Illusionz

That's actually a good shilling strategy. Leftists are deathly afraid of being behind the times. We could say "You don't own any crypto currency? You know it's 2018 right?" Or "look at these old people I bet they don't own any crypto currency. Do they even know that it's 2018?"

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit