Comments

youtube.com/watch?v=g6iDZspbRMg

Attached: bitcoin.png (872x457, 514K)

Are disabled

Does anyone with an IQ over 80 actually like this cunt?

I do, he talks abt fairly underdiscussed topics sometimes and knows he's not perfect either (hence all the jokes about himself and britons). The speed at which he races through his dialogue makes it a bit tiring to watch him for too long,tho.

He actually gave a fair assessment of the market leaving a few take aways:
>crypto and the block chain may very well be foundations of the future
>currently they are highly speculative markets
>take care and DYOR, don’t listen to “Dan”
>be safe and have fun

Wow, and somehow this is offensive to the /pol/ refugees. I’m starting to think that extreme political ideologies were a mistake.

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Typical MSM trying to keep you away from crypto. Rich people want more bitcoin because they know that the economy will collapse soon and Bitcoin prices will rocket

Dude, I'm from /pol/ and nothing he said about crypto was wrong, but that doesn't mean he's not an enormous shitlib soyboy faggot, with a very punchable face.

Just because someone I don't like says the sky is blue doesn't mean I'm gonna disagree with them

Is this difficult for you to understand or something?

At the end he said that Crypto is not an investment, but a gamble. How do I treat a likes like him seriously?

Leans incredibly left yet manages to make thoughtful and balanced pieces with just enough humor to be palatable to the masses. I enjoy most episodes of the show.

He said with an IQ over 80 though..

Chief, Veeky Forums was created because of the threads on /pol/. It was a shadow fork from /pol/

This is really good. It's mostly right wingers holding crypto right now. We need to get the lefties to buy in. This video is shilling the hell out of crypto. I can't believe I'm saying this but thank you current year smug cuck brit guy.

sorry bro
try youtube.in

Yeah he's a smart dude, talks about a lot of interesting stuff.

fuckin kek

All investments are gamble, all trades are gamble
Doesn't matter how you justify it. Some does something because they can sell higher.

I like this guy.

Why do we even use the world "investment" then when everything involving taking a risk for potential profit is a gamble?

gamble indicates its zero-sum games which it isn't

But it is a gamble, user. You're just speculating.

Like every other investment out there including fiat since you are speculating that it is holding its value.

Therefore it is redundant

Fuck this kike.

ITS THE CURRENT YEAR, I MEAN COME ON

That's actually a good shilling strategy. Leftists are deathly afraid of being behind the times. We could say "You don't own any crypto currency? You know it's 2018 right?" Or "look at these old people I bet they don't own any crypto currency. Do they even know that it's 2018?"